Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (39075 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo To Jonathan: Use Your Foundation To Show Remorse For Your Pa / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Babaji111(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
If a leader is good to his people, it is his people that will protect him, cover him and even pray for him out of love and admiration. What results to less than these deserves no explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by RonJeremy: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
IBB used Israeli security during his presidency, so nothing wrong I'd Jona does the same like IBB....

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Anthrophile(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
They can't be bought off to compromise like their Nigerian counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Archildao: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: let him gather security from all over the word around himself. when boko haram finish everybody in nigeria, he will live alone in the country.
warped thinking!na you bokoharam go finish

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Opiosko: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Babaji111: If a leader is good to his people, it is his people that will protect him, cover him and even pray for him out of love and admiration. What results to less than these deserves no explanation.
grin You really have a lovely soul. I really like ur naivity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: let him gather security from all over the word around himself. when boko haram finish everybody in nigeria, he will live alone in the country.

minus me and my family sha, the rest of can die
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by asksteve(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
RaptorX: Another mumu justifying oppression from their clueless leaders, no wonder you have the most horrible set of leaders on the planet.
Wise man that knows how democracy operates and knows what oppression, is, thank u, I pray u c oppression when next u try this kind of act.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ocelot2006(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
@ OP, the Isrealis have been responsible for the training of our intelligence services. As a matter of fact the DSS/SSS has extremely close ties with the Isrealis. With the dissolution of the defunct NSO and enactment of the 1986 Intelligence Act (pls correct me if wrong) I dare say that the new services (NIA, SSS, DIA) were created similar to Isreal ' s Mossad, Shabak/Shinbet, and Amman. The SSS and Shinbet have very similar roles. So its no surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by infinitty(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
no picture, no news
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by nagoma(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
ocelot2006: @ OP, the Isrealis have been responsible for the training of our intelligence services. As a matter of fact the DSS/SSS has extremely close ties with the Isrealis. With the dissolution of the defunct NSO and enactment of the 1986 Intelligence Act (pls correct me if wrong) I dare say that the new services (NIA, SSS, DIA) were created similar to Isreal ' s Mossad, Shabak/Shinbet, and Amman. The SSS and Shinbet have very similar roles. So its no surprise.

They don't seem to have done well , in my view. You wonder why the Brazilian coach was sacked.

And football is only a game.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Kalvan: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
We'll still get him.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mizBerry1(f): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Thinking of what to comment
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan: We'll still get him.
Enemy of progress
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by sambluesky(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
THE RESULT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by MzHolly(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.