Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People (63106 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by abdulkayus(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
aryzgreat:

who stopped you from blowing ur trumpet if u had any? i sense jealousy

blowin ur own trumpet ia insecurity on ur own part. Wen u are good u don't need to blow ur own trumpet.

6 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Meringe(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2014
amnestylaw1:
If you are not proud of being Igbo, shey na me a Yoruba man go come proud of being Igbo? smiley I like the NO APOLOGIES PART of your post. smiley
U dey miss
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
abdulkayus:

Hahaha c analogy abeg. Is it nt ur igbo brother that is dieing to be wit her by fire by force?
No! The mother-in-law and the family were not in support of such. But My man has been charmed by juju to the extent of losing his number six tongue

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by 0merta(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: I can see a lot of Ndiofe hovering around this beautiful thread like vultures tongue

Shebi na your Papa buy MB for them, abi?

Or aren't they free to view any thread on the Website created by their Kinsman, Seun Osewa again?

O dan pe o ti ya Were!

11 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by gratiaeo(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
PenSniper:

A moronic artfull dodger.
Son of a cripple

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2014
0merta:

Shebi na your Papa buy MB for them, abi?

Or aren't they free to view any thread on the Website created by their Kinsman, Seun Osewa again?

O dan pe o ti ya Were!
and so

5 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by TeddyJonathan(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2014
SugaryBelle: There is nothing I love more than being an Igbo girl.
. Nne nothing do u

7 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by gratiaeo(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
greatestman: Op why are Igbo arrogant?

Why do Igbo like fighting?

Why is it that Igbo like drinking beer?

Why is it that you hardly find strong man of God that is Igbo?

In Abia one of friend told me that they ever do thanksgiving with beer in a church why?

I learn that some part of Igbo land eat human being is that true?
If Igbo like fighting what do you have to say about your fellow Abokis?

11 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by juanmiguel: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2014
nickz: ORLU till death.......*IBM
Orlu zuru ka emee! I sight U!

3 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by abdulkayus(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: No! The mother-in-law and the family were not in support of such. But My man has been charmed by juju to the extent of losing his number six tongue

Nothing like juju here. She showered him wit love, affection and respect, that ur tribal gals cant do that is y he cant let her go.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Yoney007(f): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: you mean "culled"

Yes ooooo....English is so ffing hard grin

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2014
abdulkayus:

Nothing like juju here. She showered him wit love, affection and respect, that ur tribal gals cant do that is y he cant let her go.
Love ko, affection ni angry
No be today tongue

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Proudly from Mbaitoli, Imo State. Haters of the Igbo race can go and live under the rock for I don't care.

6 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Descartes: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Yoney007:

Yes ooooo....English is so ffing hard grin
No be only you o o wink

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by gratiaeo(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2014
nwene222: @OP,
You should have taken time to state the history of Igbos/Ibos before writing.
Ikwerre is not and will never be Igbo. If u like reading, you can read about the history of Ikwerre. I like Igbos but to an extent because I see a common disease in all of them especially the businessmen. They all know how to sell but don't know how to retain customers.
They don't go home until 31st December evening and return 1st January morning.

***and so many more.
NOTE: just speaking truth! Not a racist grin
Like serious what's your point here? You can chose to be whatever u want, but mind u that when the time comes we will take what rightfully belong to us.
NOTE: Bakasi was formally in Nigeria territory

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by ntyce(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2014
If you are great, then you are.
You dont need to publicise urselves.
Can't imagine a Yoruba or am Hausa man opening such threads.
this is simply a case of low self esteem.
This is one of the reasons the Ibo man may never rule a united Nigeria.
imagine someone posting a comment that they are born to dominate, dominate who and what?
Even if you have auch agenda, you keep them to urself.
Posts like this won't find you friends.

6 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2014
What is the relationship between Akwa Ibom State and Ndigbo?
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by juanmiguel: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
kabba7:

He probably was asking of the population into kidnapping ,419, rituals, robbery, and prostitution ? the question is about the igbo and not what others do so answer the question and stop tales by moonlight .
u r so funny a person. Nt supporting d Igbos in dis, but kindly tell me where in Nigeria all these u mentioned don't happen? Or are they worse than what happens in the North? Rituals is kind of a profession in Yoruba land, go ask Ogun pple.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by JigsawKillah(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2014
OP. . .
U didnt talk about why they love rituals so much and why they love money more than their lives!

SAW

1 Like

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2014
i rep igbidi from imo state, nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by CyberWolf: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2014
eliment: Op. What is it with Igbo and crime
the Igbos does not encourage crime, that's why we always give criminals a lesson they will never forget in their life whenever they are caught in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Check one of my recent threads, nsibidi is not originally Igbo but Efik.
Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Blackvampire(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2014
jericco1: I don't know where you got all these flimsy ideas from, Is Delta state all Igbo? All i know is that only A meagre amount of people in Asaba are igbo, (agbor) is not even igbo ndIika.
Dis is arrant nonsense asaba, okpanam,ibusa,ogwashiuku umunede,ndokwa west n east/with oil deposit/ iseleuku,ubuluku, agbor,akuku igbo illah dis are all igbo towns and there are others i did not bother to mention too

11 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by chesterlee(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Che che che che!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGBO nma nma ekelem unu!!! I rep Imo....Confirm Nkwerre Boy!!! Am so proud to be an Igbo man.

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by DecemberIV: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
prophetone: Honest polite answer for a honest polite question please;

Why is there a high incidence of Igbo youth rapin.g old women aged 60 years and above? It has happened several times here and abroad.

Igbos answer na!

The empty barrel always makes the loudest noise. All this chest beating from the only defeated tribe in Nigeria, still mentioning 'dominate' grin grin. You have forgotten your status in the scheme of things in this country. Ask your uncles about 1967. Werey!

7 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Erotex(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Being an Igbo is a blessing from above

8 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by Elle780(f): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2014
I rep ezeagu.........Enugu state kwenu! Ndigbo kwenu!

9 Likes

Re: Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People by minkawe: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
The good thing about Igbo is their enterprising nature coupled with humility. I think the tribe is a blessing to Nigeria, check the nooks and crannies and you find these set of people putting themselves to good use. I love and emulate you folks and I'm not an Igbo man.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Oba Of Lagos Greeted His Former Visitors (Photos) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.