Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me (1772 Views)

Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding / Should I Cancel My Wedding With My Fiancé Or Not / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by sojayy(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2014
pls I need ur candid advice on what to do as I discovered that my fiancé was cheating on me and we've already chosen date for d family introduction. To cut d long story short. I was helping her to delete some apps on her phone n stumbled on her chat with a guy on whatsapp, what baffled me most was dat d guy was asking my fiancé if a baby dat she and I posed with in a pyx was his, that he believed he has his blood in my fiancé body, my fiancé was even revealing to him that since she has being with me for d ed fitri celebration that have never touched her due to her mistral period. so it got me thinking what they could have been doing that led this kind of chat and I asked her but she denied that there was nothing btw them. pls advice me on what to do, should I go on with d arrangements that we had or just let it go at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by salomycruz: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
sincerely speaking I dunno, buh rili u shud confront her!
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by loswhite(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
grin break up
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Tallesty1(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
How about installing a spy-cam on all her panties and bra?undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Spicylate(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
tbh if i were in your shoes, the first thing i did do is confrontation. if i dnt c sense in it, then i will proceed to cancellation else ... introduction hold. coz if she claims that its all lie, then i would want to know how the messages came into existence.
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by taiwoti(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
@sojjay, you have the key to end and to make all this work, as a lady her number one pride right now is the introduction, use that as a key to get to the root of the matter, bro dats ur bargaining chip for nw and you have to use it, forget abt love or whatever you have with her right now, even after getting married there is still a huge probability of the guy having a serious hold on her, common she's a lady, don't think she will suddenly change just because you guys are getting married, she will take this same behaviour and attitude into the marriage, and she will be the one to have the whole fun eventually while u languish in distrust over every move she makes in the marriage, this may lead to an eventual catastrophe for the union, to me what ever u intend to have with her nw has ended before it even started. It seems harsh, but am just been honest bro, I feel your pain. Good Luck.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: How about installing a spy-cam on all her panties and bra?undecided
dat will b perfect...
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by phlemzy: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
As if u dont know. the chat u read in her fone was no joke. Do u expect her to accept dat gravity of offence wen u are already planning to com see her family with urs.u need no one again to prove to u dat dat fellow has been strafeen ur fiancé.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Sunkyphil(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
bibeli ni wadi ohun gbogbo daju ki o si fi eyi ti o je otito mule grin
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by delishpot: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
she cheats on you my dear bro, its left to you to
1 forgive her and move on with your plans to marry her
2 quit the relationship and move on
3 marry her and then deal with her back(this option will also affect you negatively too)

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by vm26: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
so what advise do u want?i thing the fiance is cheating coz u hv attention seeking issues coz yo qstn shows that
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by pharaohnexus: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
say DAT God
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by dre11(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
sojayy: pls I need ur candid advice on what to do as I discovered that my fiancé was cheating on me and we've already chosen date for d family introduction. To cut d long story short. I was helping her to delete some apps on her phone n stumbled on her chat with a guy on whatsapp, what baffled me most was dat d guy was asking my fiancé if a baby dat she and I posed with in a pyx was his, that he believed he has his blood in my fiancé body, my fiancé was even revealing to him that since she has being with me for d ed fitri celebration that have never touched her due to her mistral period. so it got me thinking what they could have been doing that led this kind of chat and I asked her but she denied that there was nothing btw them. pls advice me on what to do, should I go on with d arrangements that we had or just let it go at this stage.

since u said it a whatsapp chat....
So, i guess the answer to ur questions should be there since u can retrieve the history of their chats and know what led to their chat going to that details.......

And did she tell u it was her ex or someone she met while ure still going out and has she ever talk to you about this guy before.....
There are some questions u should ask urself before confronting her and have leverage on which questions u should ask and how to go about her response
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sunkyphil: bibeli ni wadi ohun gbogbo daju ki o si fi eyi ti o je otito mule grin

Who told you the OP is Yoruba?.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
My Bro pls free dat gal. Sooner or later she will cheat on you, dats if she is not already cheating.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

Who told you the OP is Yoruba?.. undecided
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by 2sizzlin(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Na small pikin question na. Ask my younger brother, he'd tell you what to do

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by lharstborn(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Honestly man..patience is very key to resolving this issue. First things first you need to request the introduction ceremony to be put on hold..so that you can get to know the crux of the matter. Whatever you find out will put in a position whether to go ahead and settle down with her or not,once again;patience is very key.
Stay blessed..

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by daryoor(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2014
ooo thi hoez aint loyal...*

if u marry am just know say you go dey deal with that kind issue after you marry am, u go still come naraland talk say, my wife left me and the kids to stay with anoda man , im confused

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by Bidex6444(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm........This is a critical issue. Your fiance and you aint married yet she's doing all this bull shit. I don't wanna talk too much about this. Most ladies does that. If I may ask you where did you meet her? My advise for you is that she's an OLOSHO. Just cancel that date and you use to celebrate with your pals that you didn't fall victim. You don't need to confront her cos you've seen it all. You know what she will do already *Crying Tins* just to decieve you and take you as one of her muguns. Send her away immediately. There are many of them out there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by charly24: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
sojayy: pls I need ur candid advice on what to do as I discovered that my fiancé was cheating on me and we've already chosen date for d family introduction. To cut d long story short. I was helping her to delete some apps on her phone n stumbled on her chat with a guy on whatsapp, what baffled me most was dat d guy was asking my fiancé if a baby dat she and I posed with in a pyx was his, that he believed he has his blood in my fiancé body, my fiancé was even revealing to him that since she has being with me for d ed fitri celebration that have never touched her due to her mistral period. so it got me thinking what they could have been doing that led this kind of chat and I asked her but she denied that there was nothing btw them. pls advice me on what to do, should I go on with d arrangements that we had or just let it go at this stage.
Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by charly24: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2014
@ OP stop be naïve and think straight dat guy is having fun with ur partner full stop except wot u wrote here is different from wot u saw.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by cr7lomo: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Singing " these girls ain't loyal " truly dey ain't *still dancing* . #thesegirlsaintloyal

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice ! My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me by jamesbridget13(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2014
The hand writing is clear. Y wld she even ve such intimate chat with him? If he's her ex, believe u me, she's still seeing him or having intentions of seeing him. Thank God u saw dat chat. U need to put d introduction on hold n clear issues b4 u proceed. D decision is urs to make after fact finding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys / 7reasons Why Women Like Bad Guys / Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.