Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register (11482 Views)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Institute Of Drilling And Petroleum Eng: 2014 Oil & Gas Graduates Scholarship / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA - TAN
PRESENTS
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=43934
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN TAN
ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER
CAN YOU MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR HIGHER INSTITUTION?
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF YOUR MOBILIZATION ABILITY
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
BECOME A ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR
visit the link below and register

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by elguaje(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
elguaje: .

just check it out it really intresting for the first time am pickin intrest in naija govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by Spicylate(f): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
yours is 30 another was 50. btw, i was told to disregard such messages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by airroseice(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oops.

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by VocalWalls: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Spicylate: yours is 30 another was 50. btw, i was told to disregard such messages.

You are wise.
That site is used to collect people's personal data for electoral reasons.

The real one is SUREP.

1 Like

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by daryoor(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
170 million way dey naija, at least 17 million na scama and potential scama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by iammodel(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by kheart(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
TAN my foot, so dis retard want to use desperate youths to improvish many abi. Diaris Godoh
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by angrybutsane(f): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2014
To every one who is interested inere is the Golden Opportunity, turning coffee into gold. organo gold transforms coffee into a health food and coffee lovers into entrepreneurs. You earn money through 7 ways. 1. Retail profit, 2. Fast track bonus, 3. Dual Team bonus, 4.unilevel bonus, 5. Unilevel Matching Bonus, 6. Generational bonus, 7. Global bonus pool. For more information
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by alotofgrace(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ making a move? find out
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by BaddieKay(f): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spicylate: yours is 30 another was 50. btw, i was told to disregard such messages.

Don't mind these people,I wonder how long the intend to kEep paying them monthly salary for nothing.

Also indirectly making Nigerian youths lazy.,cause with most people earning 50k how will they look 4 job?!!
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
VocalWalls:

You are wise.
That site is used to collect people's personal data for electoral reasons.

The real one is SUREP.

for once blv in nigeria ppl,, if twas data collection der are many means they could have use for that,, @least dis one does not involve ur thumb print or signature

if u want a change,, u got to start one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=118466

I encourage u to join the train..
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by elguaje(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
lovmeryt:

just check it out it really intresting for the first time am pickin intrest in naija govt
go collect urs first tongue
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
BaddieKay:

Don't mind these people,I wonder how long the intend to kEep paying them monthly salary for nothing.

Also indirectly making Nigerian youths lazy.,cause with most people earning 50k how will they look 4 job?!!

pls just tell me how lazy the americans are,, with all the benefits dey get from der govt,,, its our right even if they 100k,, would u rather sit nd watch why some greedy nigerians hide in ther bossom

d last time i check profits made from oil daily is enof to pay each nigerians 1million each yet we dnt seee dis money nd dey do not with it,, nd ua der complainin of a change of 50k

why do u tink dos arm robbers are on the street,, most of em are graduates,, but der is no job,, nd dey need to survive

pls enlarge nd upgrade ur thinkin
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by BaddieKay(f): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
lovmeryt:

pls just tell me how lazy the americans are,, with all the benefits dey get from der govt,,, its our right even if they 100k,, would u rather sit nd watch why some greedy nigerians hide in ther bossom

d last time i check profits made from oil daily is enof to pay each nigerians 1million each yet we dnt seee dis money nd dey do not with it,, nd ua der complainin of a change of 50k

why do u tink dos arm robbers are on the street,, most of em are graduates,, but der is no job,, nd dey need to survive

pls enlarge nd upgrade ur thinkin

Do Nigerians pay the kind of bills the Americans pay?Am nt saying they shouldn't pay you oooh,bur is this TAN ish genuine?!!
And talking about graduates who re robbers,even if you pay them 50k most of them would still go bk to the streets to hustle..you can't tell me a graduate turned to armed robber jx cause there's no job,is there also no business they can venture into?Stealing is self decision,it doesn't mean there no other ways out.

And until they start paying the graduates,I don't believe their crap....And I think you are the one who needs to enlarge and upgrade your thinking*you hv ur opinion and I have mine,so mind Urs*
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2014
BaddieKay:

Do Nigerians pay the kind of bills the Americans pay?Am nt saying they shouldn't pay you oooh,bur is this TAN ish genuine?!!
And talking about graduates who re robbers,even if you pay them 50k most of them would still go bk to the streets to hustle..you can't tell me a graduate turned to armed robber jx cause there's no job,is there also no business they can venture into?Stealing is self decision,it doesn't mean there no other ways out.

And until they start paying the graduates,I don't believe their crap....And I think you are the one who needs to enlarge and upgrade your thinking*you hv ur opinion and I have mine,so mind Urs*

what would d graduates use to start buisness their teeth??,,,

after all the years of sufferin striving with hunger,,just to pay ur sch fees,, nd finally u graduate but der is no job no means of income,, wat els do u tink someone desprate will do,,
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by BaddieKay(f): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2014
lovmeryt:

what would d graduates use to start buisness their teeth??,,,

after all the years of sufferin striving with hunger,,just to pay ur sch fees,, nd finally u graduate but der is no job no means of income,, wat els do u tink someone desprate will do,,

Sorry oooh,if TAN is ur only option to start business.,me am nt stopping u...bt when u don't see any money don't go and become an armed robber

2 Likes

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:51am On Jul 31, 2014
BaddieKay your posts reek of Ignorance. I don't really know about the 'genuiness' of this program but let's say its for real, you mean you are going to have a problem with it? I swear I don't know or understand what Nigerians want any long you do right they say no you do left they hala never you go up, die you go down burial... Confusion is our biggest problem. The reason we can't demand good gorvenance from our leaders is because we are not so sure about what we really want. Everybody is singing his unique own tune no synchronization. Tis' sad
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by clemzo101(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
wilsonayo: Efcc,nnpc,coustom jobs slots available call 08147634888or 08121955578 for info note we have limited slots so it's first come first serve qualifications required are hnd or BLC take note
may ur fada be struck with leprosy.......mtchewwww
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by clemzo101(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2014
lovmeryt: TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA - TAN
PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN TAN
ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER
CAN YOU MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR HIGHER INSTITUTION?
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF YOUR MOBILIZATION ABILITY
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
BECOME A ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR
visit the link below and register
guy why not just speak the truth, that u are trying to grow ur network must u lie to achieve that? Nobody said anything about salary. Guys don't mind the OP ooo.....TAN is like a network, once u join and invite friends as ur friends invite more friends and those oda ones invites too, then ur network increases. That's it dey only spoke about benefits but not clearly stated. For the op to come here and be talking abouut 30k is false.
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by lovmeryt: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2014
clemzo101: guy why not just speak the truth, that u are trying to grow ur network must u lie to achieve that? Nobody said anything about salary. Guys don't mind the OP ooo.....TAN is like a network, once u join and invite friends as ur friends invite more friends and those oda ones invites too, then ur network increases. That's it dey only spoke about benefits but not clearly stated. For the op to come here and be talking abouut 30k is false.

ognorance is wats killing us,,, ua probably are too lazy to understand things
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by clemzo101(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
lovmeryt:

ognorance is wats killing us,,, ua probably are too lazy to understand things
where the Bleep did you see 30k monthly there? I joined TAN b4 u and I never got dis desperate to lure people into joining by growing my network with such lies. I only told my friends about it and they joined, my network is growing without lies. People like u are the ones making Nigerians suspect everything even the legit ones. May God punish that ur useless mouth u used in calling me lazy........stop lying to unsuspecting Nigerians u are just a criminal. No 30k anywhere, guys beware!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by davidif: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
BaddieKay:

I truly don't think you have a full understanding of the situation in naija. the situation over there seems out of control.
It seems you have not been to naija for a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
U might be the first he or she will rob
BaddieKay:

Sorry oooh,if TAN is ur only option to start business.,me am nt stopping u...bt when u don't see any money don't go and become an armed robber
Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by BaddieKay(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Unibenstudent: U might be the first he or she will rob

That's if he sees me..

1 Like

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
I bet if he has James bond equipments locating u won't be a big deal,,laughs in ishan
BaddieKay:

That's if he sees me..

2 Likes

Re: 30k Monthly Salary For Nigerian Graduates, Scholarship For All, Just Register by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2014
#OilandGasTestsGuide
Prepare for scholarships, job tests and job interviews in the oil and gas sector. Visit www.oilandgastestsguide.com for more information.
If you are interested, you can send a mail to 5252world@gmail.com with the subject 'OilandGasTestsGuide'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Tips For Changing Your Career, Without Starting Over / The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.