Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

#AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions (3024 Views)

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Shopping Center Revolution Possible In Nigeria? (Like India?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello, there.

I'll be fielding questions from all angles as per shopping internationally and any other business question you need help with. You don't have to come here - just ask using the #AskSpecuitCargo tag and I'll find you. grin cheesy Trust me, I'm sharp like that.

If you're ready, use the #AskSpecuitCargo tag. It's ASC (ASK). Yeah! Bring it on. wink
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
We're up and running for the day. Post your complaints and concerns.

Thanks. smiley
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2014
For those complaining about our USA route freight schedule, it's been resolved to the fastest freight speed.

Thanks and good morning.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by muideeno(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2014
BizBloke: Good day all.

For best reasons, the previous thread was moved to the B2B section.

This thread will deal with only complaints and concerns from you and other clients of ours. Orders remain on the B2B or Tech Market thread.

Regards.
Hi BizBloke, did u ban me on the other thread? Have not been able to post or reply quotes there. I need to talk to you abt our new deal.
Thanks
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2014
muideeno:
Hi BizBloke, did u ban me on the other thread? Have not been able to post or reply quotes there. I need to talk to you abt our new deal.
Thanks

Hi, Muideeno.

No, I didn't. I don't have the capacity to ban or to not ban - I'm not a mod. Kindly mail the Tech Market mod to fix your moniker.

Regards.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by muideeno(m): 5:04am On Aug 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

No, I didn't. I don't have the capacity to ban or to not ban - I'm not a mod. Kindly mail the Tech Market mod to fix your moniker.

Regards.
Please how do i get the Tech Market mod email address?
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by uchman(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Hello bizbloke,
I wants to buy from ebay ,which of your address will I send to them?
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2014
uchman: Hello bizbloke,
I wants to buy from ebay ,which of your address will I send to them?

Hi, Uchman.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Kindly mail Specuit Cargo (USA): Usa@specuitcargo.com

Props!
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello, there.

I'll be fielding questions from all angles as per shopping internationally and any other business question you need help with. You don't have to come here - just ask using the #AskSpecuitCargo tag and I'll find you. grin cheesy Trust me, I'm sharp like that.

If you're ready, use the #AskSpecuitCargo tag. It's ASC (ASK). Yeah! Bring it on. wink
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by bskglobal(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2014

Hi Biz,

I wanna know the level reached on my order.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

I wanna know the level reached on my order.

Hi, BskGlobal.

I have attended to you on our pre-order thread. Kindly note that's where order updates are given.

Three cheers.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Asked by GoldIncome on the 5th of June, 2013 (11:15am), exactly 27 hours, 14 minutes after we launched Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]
GoldIncome: I hope you can make purchase on Alibaba.com[/size]

[size=13pt]ANSWER:[/size]
Yes, we can make purchases on Alibaba.com; it's a great website in China. That's a sister company to AliExpress, hence it's one of our recommended websites - it's safe and managed by the Alibaba group.

#AskSpecuitCargo #RecommendedWebsites #China
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by play2rich: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
How much do u ship phone from eBay to Nigeria
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2014
play2rich: How much do u ship phone from eBay to Nigeria

Hi, Play2Rich.

$20/phone - from USA (eBay, etc) to UK to China to UAE (Dubai); same rate. Have you heard of iSuF?
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=13pt]#2:[/size]
Asked by JadaJada on the 7th of June, 2013 (4:12pm).

[size=13pt]
JadaJada: Some products have 'Free Shipping' tags on them. Would I still pay for that?[/size]

ANSWER:
By "...that?", you rightly mean shipping. Yes, you'd pay for that. The 'Free Shipping' tags apply to two different scenarios:
1. Domestic Shipping: when you're shipping within China. For instance, if we buy a product for you, the seller will ship to Specuit Cargo (China) without charging an extra fee.

2. International Shipping: when you buy with your MasterCard - not via Specuit Cargo - and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, Ghana or anywhere in the world. For Nigeria, this takes 15-60 days, depending on the shipping company in question: China Post, HongKong Post, etc.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #China
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by Chukslar: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Can you buy and ship from craigslist.org to Nigeria? If Yes what is your price/Kg?

#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #US
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chukslar: Can you buy and ship from craigslist.org to Nigeria? If Yes what is your price/Kg?

ANSWER:
Yes, Chukslar. We can but it will be within the Atlanta, Georgia region.

We charge $13/kg for freight but if you're purchasing products such as: laptop, tablet, phone, PlayStation game console, Xbox game console, they are billed on a Flat Rate basis. And then, there's Service Charge.

Cheers.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by Chukslar: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

ANSWER:

We charge $13/kg for freight but if you're purchasing products such as: laptop, tablet, phone, PlayStation game console, Xbox game console, they are billed on a Flat Rate basis. And then, there's Service Charge.

Cheers.

Pls can I get your contact or email.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by Opeyemi5(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

ANSWER:

Cheers.
cool

1 Like

Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Chukslar:

Pls can I get your contact or email.

Hi, Chukslar.

Sure, here: Support@specuitcargo.com or Usa@specuitcargo.com

Three cheers.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Opeyemi5: cool

smiley
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by Goodjayrecords(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2014
My Honourable BizBloke

#AskSpecuitCargo

Please can you help me with links [UAE/DUBIZZLE] for:?

1. New replacement Sony Vaio - N17G Battery
2. Used Samsung galaxy Note 3 N9005

I have other links to add up.

#ASC #Rock

Thanks!
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Goodjayrecords: My Honourable BizBloke

#AskSpecuitCargo

Please can you help me with links [UAE/DUBIZZLE] for:?

1. New replacement Sony Vaio - N17G Battery
2. Used Samsung galaxy Note 3 N9005

I have other links to add up.

#ASC #Rock

Thanks!

ANSWER:
Honourable GoodJayRecords,

Thanks for your question. Sure, I can help you. I'll post the links on our Technology Section thread - the thread for pre-orders.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #UAE

1 Like

Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2014
[size=13pt]Q #4:[/size]

[size=13pt]
When you type Freight or Freight Fee, what do you really mean by that?[/size]

ANSWER:
When I type Freight or Freight Fee, I'm referring to Shipping or Shipping Fee respectively. It means the same thing in a way, just that Freight has to do with air and Shipping typically has to do with the sea/water in the real sense of the word. However, they mean same in our industry and can be used interchangeably.

Currently, all products are flown in from China, USA, UAE and UK, hence, why I use Freight or Freight Fee.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #China #USA #UAE #UK
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by Goodjayrecords(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2014
BizBloke:

ANSWER:
Honourable GoodJayRecords,

Thanks for your question. Sure, I can help you. I'll post the links on our Technology Section thread - the thread for pre-orders.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #UAE

Okay, switch to pre-orders thread now.

Thanks.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Okay, switch to pre-orders thread now.

Thanks.

GoodJayRecords,

That's been done.

Three cheers.
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=13pt]Q6:[/size]
Asked by Rajo4Real on the 7th of June, 2013 (10:37pm).

[size=13pt]
Rajo4real: If I'm purchasing 2 types of items, will I be charged $20 for the products irrespective of the quantity I'm buying and be charged for the shipment accordingly?[/size]

[b]ANSWER:
This question is two-phased:
1. If you're purchasing two different products with different quantities, would you be charged $20?
2. Would you be charged for shipment, too?

On #1 part of the question above, yes, you'd be charged for the quantity of the two products, not the two products. To make it clearer, let's assume you're buying a Mango bag and a Kenneth Cole sneakers (those are two different products) but you'd like 5pcs of the Mango bag and a Kenneth Cole sneakers.

What happens is that you'll be charged $25 for the 5 bags and $25 for the Kenneth Cole sneakers. Isn't that too much, I mean costly? It depends on your perspective. $50 is N8,400 and that's for a 7 man team and still growing, operating in synergy from 5 different countries and paying for light, fuel, equipments, rent, salaries, etc and operating one of the fastest freights in the industries - from China to the UAE to the USA and then the UK which is upcoming.

So, if speed is a priority to you, even DHL can't give you the speed we give you at this rate. Try sending an ATM card from Ikeja to the USA and see how much you'll be charged for 4 days freight (about $75 the last time I did).

On the #2 part of your question, yes, you'd and that's according to the weight value of your products. No more, no less. The Freight Fee (aka Shipping Fee) is different from Service Charge. The Freight Fee is for the airline companies and the Service Charge is for Specuit Cargo.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Freight/Shipping #China [/b]
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by jodeci01: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Is it possible to shop for household ,clothing items etc on various us websites like Amazon, macy's etc and have em delivered to me, if yes-do shed more details
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
jodeci01: Is it possible to shop for household ,clothing items etc on various us websites like Amazon, macy's etc and have em delivered to me, if yes-do shed more details

[size=13pt]ANSWER:[/size]
Yes, it's very much possible. In-depth details here: https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-pre-order-china-usa#16066630

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #RecommendedWebsites #USA
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2014
[size=13pt]Q7:[/size]
Asked by Obasy09 on the 8th of June, 2013 (10:21am)

[size=13pt]
Obasy09: I want to buy android tablet Pc (new) for sale. Can you help me with a link with good quality one at good price? I'm willing to buy many. However, I'll start with one first.[/size]

ANSWER:
Yes, we're always available to provide links for purchase but we only proceed until you okay it.

P.S: Note that we don't endorse any link we provide; it's just a recommendation.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Purchase #China #USA #UAE #UK
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=13pt]Q8:[/size]
Asked by SpikesC on the 8th of June, 2013 (11:59am)

[size=13pt]
SpikesC: Can you get someone to send a package to other states, like Enugu?[/size]

ANSWER:
Yes, we can. We recommend Ifex and Tranex. Ifex is best for Enugu and South Eastern states and Tranex works best for the South Western States. Notwithstanding our recommendation, a client can choose to work with any personal courier of his/her choice or ask a proxy to come pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Courier #Inter-StateDispatch
Re: #AskSpecuitCargo (ASC) | Extensive Answers To Your Int'l Shopping Questions by BizBloke(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
[size=13pt]Q9:[/size]
Asked by SpikesC on the 8th of June, 2013 (12:54pm)

[size=13pt]
SpikesC: How much do the courier companies charge for inter-state delivery, do you have any idea?[/size]

ANSWER:
Courier companies usually bill for same state delivery and inter-state delivery by weight. However, some products have fixed rates. Products like:
a) Laptop - N3,500.
b) Tablet - N3,000.
c) Phone - N2,500.

Other products will definitely work per weight of the product(s) involved.

Notwithstanding, you can work with your preferred pick up courier service. We don't mind.

Cheers.
#AskSpecuitCargo #Courier #Inter-StateDispatch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Experts Threaten Legal Action Against CBN / Slave Trade In Diamond Bank,how Md Alex Oti”s Wife Recruits Staff,cbn Wades In / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite(g313) for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.