Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485025 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ghanaian(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN

Call or whatsapp
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Get these two bonuses to help your hustle.

BONUS 1: Get Busy Freelancing – this is the perfect ebook for beginners who are just starting out and do not know where to start making cool kesh online.  

This ebook will show step by step:

-How you can start earning on fiverr

-How to mk $100 instead of $5 on fiverr

-Methods to promote your fiverr gigs if you have no money to spend

-How to resell fiverr gigs and mk money like a boss. 

BONUS 2: Ecommerce Remastered – this course will show how to dominate the ecommerce space by walking you step by step

-Secret techniques to find winning products  

-the unpopular but effective way to create ads for ecommerce

-advanced techniques in scaling phases 

This bonus is a video course and it is so comprehensive the file size is over 6GB.

You will get these two bonuses for FREE when you claim my “special” -the Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass.

this course is for you:

- You want to understand How to Target any Audience With specific narrowers to ensure that your Ads Will only be shown to Interested Buyers Every Single Time. 

- you want to learn the most highly effective way to target potential buyers and bring on new clients.  

- you want to know how to use funnels to eliminate the technical gap for yourself and more importantly your paying customers (you won’t believe how well this works!)  

- and lots more that i can’t put in these email because i don’t want it to be too long. but you can read more about the course by clicking here https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

Just so you know, Kevin David used to work for Facebook before he started his own business. So learning Facebook marketing from him is like learning from an insider.

Learn BRAND NEW Secrets Directly from Ninja Kevin Himself! 

Kevin is currently selling the couse for $997 and I have been giving people access to the course for #15,000. (file size: over 14GB)

Well, I just added these two bonuses and I will be giving out the course at a discounted price of #5,000 only if you pay before Wednesday, 19th of July 2019.

WhatsApp 2348027989375 now to get it.

After Wednesday the price will go back to 15k without the bonuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by humbleme99(f): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Contact me for your new and verified SA PayPal account. Send and receive without limits$$$

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2019
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

So i have decided that i want to give back. God has used a lot of people to bless me in this Freelance writing journey and i can't afford to be selfish.

I'm going to give out opportunities to five people who desire to be freelance writers but need to brush up their writing skills. If you don't know how to write or you have never written before, i would teach you how to write superb articles within few minutes.

The training would be for two weeks December 1st - 15th and would be free of charge.

Please, unserious people piss me off so if you don't really need this, don't bother contacting me.

The first five people to contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com will be enlisted for the training.

Have a good day y'all.
Hellllooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by joan1678(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Macfortune:
If you can provide me with an article of 600 words within 6hours, please rush to my whatsapp now.
The article is simple and about tennis shoes.
I'm paying #600 for it and if the article is good, you'll be getting steady jobs from me.
I don't need a time waster, just like one I trusted and he just disappointed me now, even after messing himself up the first time.
Thanks.
Hey do you still need an article writer? I could work for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by joan1678(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
stephen2016:
Hello,
If you are free to take up some articles let me know.
I will send you samples, you just have to look at them and write in that style.
#1000 for 1000 words.
They are about cars.
Send me a message on Whatsapp if you are interested.
070 three 8 three three 86 two one
Chief, do you still need an article writer? I can work ffor you. Kindly reply when you see this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by roland2rule(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
humblehustler:
Recently completed a 3000 words article. Worked and delivered in less than 48 hours. Client loved it! cheesy

Currently available for more writing gigs. wink wink I never disappoint. grin

Lolz.... What's your rate?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by roland2rule(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
joan1678:

Chief, do you still need an article writer? I can work ffor you. Kindly reply when you see this.

If you are good and believe in your work, beep me 070- 3737 - 6611. I pay #1.3/word.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stlarry001(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
I need a proficient proofreader to help me proofread a 3000 word article. It's a blog post but I want to make sure that the tenses and structure is great.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by humblehustler: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
roland2rule:

Lolz.... What's your rate?

DM me on whatsapp 08144101617
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samtobi(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silvoice(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
stlarry001:
I need a proficient proofreader to help me proofread a 3000 word article. It's a blog post but I want to make sure that the tenses and structure is great.
I am available. I send DM to your mail

Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com
more about us: https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/edit-proofread-books-articlesblog-posts
https://creativityeye..com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by shelix: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the post. Are the role strictly ITRoles? I tried to get role as a writer/marketer but can understand the response seems to be some kind of programming language. Please can non it functions partake in this freelance thingy?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello all,
If you're a creative and diligent freelance writer that knows how freelancer.com works, and needs an already existing account with good reviews to work with, just rush down to my whatsapp office let's discuss.
Honesty must be your identity and you must be ready to drop your IDs.
I await the most serious one.
Thanks.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gotranscript Account for Sale

https:///2349080994646 ................
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ifeoluwa5050: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Waooo am so happy I came across this thread, over two weeks now I have being looking for what to do online to earn money, thanks for this information
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ifeoluwa5050: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
1: Pls am not good at writing, what other job can I do to earn money, I have good phone with laptop and glo modem, which job can I do( 2) how can I know how much to bid for a job so that I will not over big or underbid. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gift01: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
stlarry001:
am still a Learner but you can send to me I just wanna test my capability
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by monichannel: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:
1: Pls am not good at writing, what other job can I do to earn money, I have good phone with laptop and glo modem, which job can I do( 2) how can I know how much to bid for a job so that I will not over big or underbid. Thanks

With those gadgets, you suppose to be making money daily online. If you can be disciplined and follow what is written in the below blog post link, you'll be making tens of dollars daily.

https://www.monichannel.com/2019/09/how-to-make-money-online-fast-with.html?m=1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ifeoluwa5050: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks so much, I have gone true it, and it very good but pls which kind of VPN can I use , and how will I withdraw my money after earning with them
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ifeoluwa5050: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pls I have the following question
1: do I need to change my location or VPN
2: how do I set up my profile? Is it with my correct information
3: am good in removing photo editing can I get a good there
4 how do they pay? With paypal or direct into local bank
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:
Thanks so much, I have gone true it, and it very good but pls which kind of VPN can I use , and how will I withdraw my money after earning with them

There are different VPNs available. But you don't need a VPN to write/research online via Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, et al.

Money withdrawal after earning can be easily done directly to your bank account (for some/few sites) or through a digital forex exchange(r).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:
Pls I have the following question
1: do I need to change my location or VPN
2: how do I set up my profile? Is it with my correct information
3: am good in removing photo editing can I get a good there
4 how do they pay? With paypal or direct into local bank

Hiya!

1. For what freelancer website?
2. Yes, always use your correct information.
3. It depends on you & projects availability & the project owner's decision to hire you.
4. Both ways. Although, PayPal & Payoneer are most preferred.

Success!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:

1. What's your skillset that can be done with the tools available (a laptop, a glo modem) to you?
2. Go with the average or a lower bid for a start, so that you can garner reviews. Once you've got reviews to an extent, then you can up your rate.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ifeoluwa5050: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks am good in photo editing using Photoshop
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by drasaq(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
stlarry001:

I am a copy editor and proofreader. You can get ahold of me via email (oladapookeowo@gmail.com).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifeoluwa5050:
Thanks am good in photo editing using Photoshop

Sell it. Someone online, on any of the freelance platforms, needs your skill.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by MrDojo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
drasaq:

I am a copy editor and proofreader. You can get ahold of me via email (oladapookeowo@gmail.com).

You sent me a pm, please mention me on a dead thread. I can't reply you via mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.