Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (484681 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by SoNature(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2022
I have $200 in my SA PayPal account for sale. If you are interested, DM me so we can discuss some more. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GoodIsGod: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
ladywriter:

Hi @luvlydevin, you can still place your bid on projects. However, it will be convenient if you can get a small internet plan for your laptop rather than using your phone.

Hi madam, I just came across your awesome thread. I already signed up but later came across a place where I have to input hourly charge in dollars. What should I put there.
And again can one have two accounts.

I write and I do graphics design.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Advertisershubs(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Earn up to $30,000 on Transactions.

One Day Job.

Bring Your US Account or deals; and collect Percentage on top.

Up to $100,000 Credit Card Deals.

#FaceToFaceDeals.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
GabrielYulaw:

It is a scam bros. I have been on Freelancer since 2016 and this is the first time that I have seen someone asking a potential employee to get paid to be employed. Na scam o.

Are you still getting jobs there¿
Cos I've left since.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Penboy:

Are you still getting jobs there¿
Cos I've left since.

I am still there. But all of the work I get these days is from old clients.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
GabrielYulaw:

I am still there. But all of the work I get these days is from old clients.

Na wah.
Indians killed that platform jare

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olyrayy(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2022
j
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ezekieladedayo: 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
I don't know if I have any skill to put to place on freelance
I know I can make some research on internet and type it to online
Maybe I need to learn something
Pls can you pls teach me step by step on how to make it on freelance work?
If possible kindly teach me something I need to know and how I can put it to work and make cash too on freelance?
Pls kindly reply
E-mailed: ezekieladedayo968@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Zidoh(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
We are reliable e-currency exchange and buy Neteller , Skrill , Payoneer , PayPal, Transferwise and Perfect money at good rate. Kindly , check below for our What'sapp contact.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Zidoh(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2022
SoNature:
I have $200 in my SA PayPal account for sale. If you are interested, DM me so we can discuss some more. Thank you.
Zidoh Exchange
We are reliable e-currency exchange and buy Neteller , Skrill , Payoneer , PayPal, Transferwise and Perfect money at good rate. Kindly , check below for our What'sapp contact.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lifestyle1(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Hi freelancers,

Does anyone have an old inactive Fiverr account?

If yes,

Send me a message on WhatsApp let me buy it.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
I am a good online proofreader and editing.this is my WhatsApp number 08103500891.quote author=Iamhumble post=44151583]

Why I Am The Perfect Person For Your Training

There are writers and many of them abound in our world today. They spew out brilliantly composed essays worthy of reading. But I am more, and this is why I am confident I am a perfect fit for your training. Aside from crafting neatly paragraphed and carefully edited work I go to the extent of ensuring readability of my essay to target audience. In addition to this, I'm an avid reader; I read everyday across genres so much that I'm equipped with the needed vocabulary required to write in standard English. This is why it would be impossible to tag my writing 'plagiarized'. Besides all of these I am a positive and patient person ever willing to learn. Also paying rapt attention to details is my attribute. It would equally interest you to note that I'm tolerant though not to the extent of being cheated. For that alone I do not wish to tolerate. Cheating, to me, is a crime. And I cannot for any reason tolerate criminals!

Have I been involved in writing? Of course, I've written numerous works, from blog post to e-book to lesson notes lol. Even fiction: poems, short stories, all I've written. And I've practically demonstrated my skills in several platforms online. But what has kept me going is the belief that It is not yet uhuru. So it is the need to explore more and spread my wings in order to soar higher that I'm determined to keep learning. There is a saying and I believe it is true: when you stop to learn you start to die -- a kind of death though. With this I think learning from me is an unending process: from the cradle to the grave.

So Sir, it would be my honour if you hire me.

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
My name is otudeme chiemeka, I am a professional proofreader and editing. This is my WhatsApp number 08103500891.quote author=Iamhumble post=44151583]

There are writers and many of them abound in our world today. They spew out brilliantly composed essays worthy of reading. But I am more, and this is why I am confident I am a perfect fit for your training. Aside from crafting neatly paragraphed and carefully edited work I go to the extent of ensuring readability of my essay to target audience. In addition to this, I'm an avid reader; I read everyday across genres so much that I'm equipped with the needed vocabulary required to write in standard English. This is why it would be impossible to tag my writing 'plagiarized'. Besides all of these I am a positive and patient person ever willing to learn. Also paying rapt attention to details is my attribute. It would equally interest you to note that I'm tolerant though not to the extent of being cheated. For that alone I do not wish to tolerate. Cheating, to me, is a crime. And I cannot for any reason tolerate criminals!

Have I been involved in writing? Of course, I've written numerous works, from blog post to e-book to lesson notes lol. Even fiction: poems, short stories, all I've written. And I've practically demonstrated my skills in several platforms online. But what has kept me going is the belief that It is not yet uhuru. So it is the need to explore more and spread my wings in order to soar higher that I'm determined to keep learning. There is a saying and I believe it is true: when you stop to learn you start to die -- a kind of death though. With this I think learning from me is an unending process: from the cradle to the grave.

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi my name is otudeme chiemeka, a professional proofreader and editing, my WhatsApp number is 08103500891.quote author=ladywriter post=25060788]I have been making money online whiriting/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi my name is otudeme chiemeka, I am a professional proofreader and I want to work with you. My WhatsApp number 08103500891.quote author=ladywriter post=25249278][/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
[I am an experienced proofreader, did is my number 08103500891.quote author=Iamhumble post=44151583]

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
[I am a proofreader this is my WhatsApp number 08103500891.quote author=Iamhumble post=44151583]

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emekaemekus: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2023
I am a professiona proofreader, this is my WhatsApp number 08103500891uote author=Iamhumble post=44151583]

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled[/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by priscaada99: 5:02am On Feb 21, 2023
hi everyone, kindly help.
I am a freelancer on both Fiverr and freelancer.com, i am yet to secure my first gig/bid as a data entry clerk.
i am really confused if there are things i am not doing right. Any suggestions/advice will go a long way for me. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by groundfinger(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2023
eripecs:

Thanks for the piece of advice. Am still in Nigeria with epileptic power supply. I hope to adjust soon. Just won a bid in freelancer. Cheers!

There is Laptop powerbank for your online business, Epileptic Power supply wouldn't stop you for making money online....

This is 80,000mah Laptop Powerbank for charging of Laptops...

it last for more than 10hrs daily after fully charged.

Contact me for more details..08128119925

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emman44(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Verified freelancer.con account needed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Yemyth: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello everyone!
I recently create a video on how you can generate massive leads using organic traffic. Kindly click here to watch 👇
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by osacoin(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Are you a writer on Amazon KDP, Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and others earning in USD and need to withdraw your earnings. Or do you want to start working with your foreign partners outside of Fiverr and others and get paid easily.
We are here to make that happen for you. You would need a professional PayPal account that can continuously receive your payment without issues GnS or FnF, Stripe payment or others to accept payment from your foreign partners and pay you in USD or Naira to your local bank.
We would provide this and more for you
Contact me now for the best market rate for your currency 💵 Exchange.
PayPal, Payoneer, Stripe etc
For Safe and Secured trade with Instant Payment 💯 ❤️
You can Reach out now to Buy or Sell
Contact in Sign.↓↓↓
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Saurav750(m): 8:42am On Jan 01
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Loicson(m): 5:39am On Feb 21
GUYS $10,000 USDC GIVEWAY ON SWEEPSTAKES.

▶️SIMPLE STEPS▶️

✅CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW 👇

https://form.hazyartsgames.com/drip-raffle?referral=l4x1wEPCAcN6

✅INPUT YOUR EMAIL

✅ADD YOUR SOLANA WALLET FROM PHANTOM OR SOLFLARE

✅CONNECT YOUR TWITTER AND FOLLOW THEM

✅CONNECT YOUR DISCORD.

DON'T PLAY OR YOU WILL LEARN IN A HARD WAY.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Affiliateseun05: 2:40pm On Feb 28
Loicson:
GUYS $10,000 USDC GIVEWAY ON SWEEPSTAKES.

▶️SIMPLE STEPS▶️

✅CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW 👇

✅INPUT YOUR EMAIL

✅ADD YOUR SOLANA WALLET FROM PHANTOM OR SOLFLARE

✅CONNECT YOUR TWITTER AND FOLLOW THEM

✅CONNECT YOUR DISCORD.

DON'T PLAY OR YOU WILL LEARN IN A HARD WAY.
is this legit kindly post proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.