Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (482702 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2015
cremeandchic:
Hi Hisenjos, what are your rates?

I want to sell some Paypal funds today, if your rates are good, then we can make it an ongoing thing.

Please send me a mail via cremeandchic@gmail.com

Thanks
You have mail!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
hisenjos:

You have mail!

Replied

Merci!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
cremeandchic:

Replied

Merci!
Seen and replied.

Contact me on whatsapp.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
hisenjos:

Seen and replied.

Contact me on whatsapp.

Thanks

I'm not on Whatsapp o. I would call you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephan001: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Boss please include me in the market research training - omerianconsult@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by debbydee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
please someone should help me i have completed my profile how do i place my bid on free lancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
I encountered hitches while creating my US fiverr account today. I searched on the web and used VPNs like usipaddress.net, otunnel.com but they all failed to create the account. This is because they always get stuck whenever I input my email for registration. Any Fiverr guru here should please share the best ways of creating a US Fiverr account please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by amscholar001: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
ladywriter:

oh oh, the dispute page link is at the top of the page. Click on dispute and then new dispute, then you can pick the employer's name and explain what happened.

I grateful for you obliging nature.
More blessing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chidinho10:
I encountered hitches while creating my US fiverr account today. I searched on the web and used VPNs like usipaddress.net, otunnel.com but they all failed to create the account. This is because they always get stuck whenever I input my email for registration. Any Fiverr guru here should please share the best ways of creating a US Fiverr account please.

@Chidinho10, use your Nigeria IP. What is yours will come to you whether you are a Nigerian or not. All you need is a good gig description and video and you will sell. I tried it and it worked for me, it will work for you too. I tried to push people away by increasing my gig price when it became difficult to handle different orders at the same time. Be confident in yourself ( identity) and your ability and you will succeed anywhere in the world.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gboyetade: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
ladywriter:

@Chidinho10, use your Nigeria IP. What is yours will come to you whether you are a Nigerian or not. All you need is a good gig description and video and you will sell. I tried it and it worked for me, it will work for you too. I tried to push people away by increasing my gig price when it became difficult to handle different orders at the same time. Be confident in yourself ( identity) and your ability and you will succeed anywhere in the world.

Thanks a lot, you have been a source of motivation to me and may God bless you richly. Talking about the gig video, how much can I get someone to create one for me. I wish to engage the services of a freelancer but I wish to know the average price for it so I don't overpay...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by NiceMan4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Do you pay, thought is free
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chidinho10:

Thanks a lot, you have been a source of motivation to me and may God bless you richly. Talking about the gig video, how much can I get someone to create one for me. I wish to engage the services of a freelancer but I wish to know the average price for it so I don't overpay...

It is very EASY. I did it myself. I used Powerpoint, movie maker and a sound file. It is amazing!. Get in touch with me through my email. Make sure you post the gig together with the video, not separately. VERY IMPORTANT. I will show you how to set up your gig and optimize it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
NiceMan4:
Do you pay, thought is free
@NiceMan4, pay for what?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by NiceMan4(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2015
ladywriter:

@NiceMan4, pay for what?
I saw a 30 day free trial in my profile n after which I'm to pay certain amount of $7, and how do I now place bids, thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
NiceMan4:
I saw a 30 day free trial in my profile n after which I'm to pay certain amount of $7, and how do I now place bids, thanks a lot.

Yes, it is free for 30 days after which you can upgrade to any membership plan you want. There are cheaper options like $0.99 and $4.95.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
hisenjos:

Seen and replied.

Contact me on whatsapp.

Thanks

Bros, abeg no vex but the Paypal email you sent me is different from what is on your profile. Is that yours?

Just trying to avoid Nairaland scammers ni o.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
cremeandchic:

Bros, abeg no vex but the Paypal email you sent me is different from what is on your profile. Is that yours?

Just trying to avoid Nairaland scammers ni o.

Thats ok.It's my personal email -which i use for paypal and secure stuff.

Call me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
hisenjos:

Thats ok.It's my personal email -which i use for paypal and secure stuff.

Call me.

Okay. Would call you now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddygrate: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria
+2347033491967
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
For those who mailed me saying they wanted to know how the transation with Hisenjos would go, well it went well.

His rates are the highest on Nairaland for now and if you are exchanging over $1,000, you can negotiate for even higher rates.

He communicates well and i got my money in my Bank account in less than 30 minutes.

Based on this transaction, i recommend him.

But bros Hisenjos, why u no tell me say u go commot N100 na. You no know say i be Ijebu woman, our N1 no dey loss.

Just kidding anyway, thanks for the great service.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
cremeandchic:
For those who mailed me saying they wanted to know how the transation with Hisenjos would go, well it went well.
His rates are the highest on Nairaland for now and if you are exchanging over $1,000, you can negotiate for even higher rates.
He communicates well and i got my money in my Bank account in less than 30 minutes.
But bros Hisenjos, why u no tell me say u go commot N100 na. You no know say i be Ijebu woman, our N1 no dey loss.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cremeandchic i just sent u a mail, xpecting your reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ladywriter:

It is very EASY. I did it myself. I used Powerpoint, movie maker and a sound file. It is amazing!. Get in touch with me through my email. Make sure you post the gig together with the video, not separately. VERY IMPORTANT. I will show you how to set up your gig and optimize it.

OK ma, thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
cremeandchic:

Sorry, na my bank wey charge me, me i come charge u =)

Tanx for your business
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
cremeandchic:

Of course, i get the whole gist. Why you are coming here to call me out is what i don't get.

Aunty calm down naw
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
I am looking for a computer engineer or network engineer please. Contact me asap if you are one.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
ladywriter:
I am looking for a computer engineer or network engineer please. Contact me asap if you are one.
open a thread in the nl computer section

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.