Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485295 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ all, i verified my payment today using gtbank,i just tried it and it worked though 0.25dollars was deducted sha, 100 bids was given to me.
serious bidding will start ooo

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
carpaints: @ all, i verified my payment today using gtbank,i just tried it and it worked though 0.25dollars was deducted sha, 100 bids was given to me.
Thanks bro for sharing this. I almost wanted to port to Eco bank.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
samseen02: Thanks bro for sharing this. I almost wanted to port to Eco bank.

you are welcome man.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by foxgiovani(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
This should be one of the best thread I have seen on nairaland. @ladywriter, God will elevate you beyound your current status since you have decided to elevate people.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Danyl(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
carpaints: @ all, i verified my payment today using gtbank,i just tried it and it worked though 0.25dollars was deducted sha, 100 bids was given to me.
that is good news......
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2014
TRADELYN: Many thanks!
I will see them later.

Dear Ladywriter,
This link would be helpful regarding "writing a business plan": http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/235054

Thank you so much. My problem is the calculation - figure aspect. How do you i plan a budget for five years?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi ladywriter, God bless you and yours for what you are doing here. Please I sent you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dcitizen1: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ ladywriter and xpression

Is it compulsory to upload ur real picture in the section of the update of profile ? How do members in the freelancer submit the jobs that they have done for their client? am anxiously awaiting your reply. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you so much. My problem is the calculation - figure aspect. How do you i plan a budget for five years?
First, you need to have basic accounting and maths knowledge if you don't now.
In most cases, you compare your strengths and weaknesses with other existing ones doing same business to determine yours. You may use the average figures of at least two other similar businesses with same structures like yours. If they are private companies, it is usually hard to access their financial reports. Then you have to contact the regulatory agency, commission, office of commerce/industry, etc. Better still, you could conduct a marketing research to assure you of obtaining the accurate figures.

Note: Marketing Research and Market research do not mean the same. The former is wider in scope grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
dcitizen1: @ ladywriter and xpression

Is it compulsory to upload ur real picture in the section of the update of profile ? How do members in the freelancer submit the jobs that they have done for their client? am anxiously awaiting your reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi, you can use your company logo if you don't want to use your personal picture. You submit completed jobs through the message box (inbox), it is structured like an email inbox with an attachment button for files.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
hello @ladywriter and everybody finally made my first money from freelancer after about one week of registering. It was a contest though not on writing but on website design. I did it and my design was chosen as the best. Thanks you all for all the motivation. its this thread that made me registered and am really grateful. I Pray for more success for all of us.

12 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
sccofield: hello @ladywriter and everybody finally made my first money from freelancer after about one week of registering. It was a contest though not on writing but on website design. I did it and my design was chosen as the best. Thanks you all for all the motivation. its this thread that made me registered and am really grateful. I Pray for more success for all of us.
. Congratulations, I pray I land my first job soon too so that I can be really motivated to do more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
sccofield: hello @ladywriter and everybody finally made my first money from freelancer after about one week of registering. It was a contest though not on writing but on website design. I did it and my design was chosen as the best. Thanks you all for all the motivation. its this thread that made me registered and am really grateful. I Pray for more success for all of us.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY, am happy for you! Congrats!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2014
do you design from scratch or you use wordpress? Please share.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Ladywriter, do you have any idea about basic numeracy on freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2014
A few years back a guy did an in-depth tutorial right here on nairaland. One of the sites which was used then has been revamped. just take what you learn there and use it to your own advantage.

Enjoy: https://www.nairaland.com/1152847/get-paid-search-tutorial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks at everyone. yea i designed from scratch. but i got inspiration from some wordpress sites.
2sExy1: do you design from scratch or you use wordpress? Please share.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2014
sccofield: Thanks at everyone. yea i designed from scratch. but i got inspiration from some wordpress sites.
oh... I see. That means it's html site, right? Did you use editable templates? As in you loaded a template and edited it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: oh... I see. That means it's html site, right? Did you use editable templates? As in you loaded a template and edited it?
Nope it's a wprdpress site. I built a wordpress template but got lots of the designs from different wordpress templates so i was just getting different features from different templates to make it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2014
sccofield:
Nope it's a wprdpress site. I built a wordpress template but got lots of the designs from different wordpress templates so i was just getting different features from different templates to make it.
do you mean that you design your own template? did you code it? are you a programmer? or you got a theme and did the usual customisation?

well, I know wordpress very well if you can teach me how you did this but if you used just plugins to spice up things, please let me know. because I can also do that.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Am web programmer. creating your own template is not that hard. Infact to be called a pro in wordpress, you need to be able to do that else you will be spending money buying templates every time you want to create a site. though you could always get the hacked templates but its not advisable. i can send you some video tutorials and and books on how to create templates if you wish. all you need is a good foundation in html, css and php. a little of javascript is also required
2sExy1: do you mean that you design your own template? did you code it? are you a programmer? or you got a theme and did the usual customisation?

well, I know wordpress very well if you can teach me how you did this but if you used just plugins to spice up things, please let me know. because I can also do that.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dcitizen1: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
@ scoffield

Congratulation once again. Am a professional web designer with skills html, css , javascript, dreamweaver, flash and firework software and intermediate web developer with php and msql skills. I would appreciate it if you can be kind enough to send me the video and books on how to customise and build a web sites template. My email is akwarifrancis@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: Ladywriter, do you have any idea about basic numeracy on freelancer?

You don't need a basic numeracy test. Just do freelancer orientation, US and UK English and any test relating to your skill (though not a must).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014

Happy to read this. Congrats
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ugotex85: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
sccofield: Am web programmer. creating your own template is not that hard. Infact to be called a pro in wordpress, you need to be able to do that else you will be spending money buying templates every time you want to create a site. though you could always get the hacked templates but its not advisable. i can send you some video tutorials and and books on how to create templates if you wish. all you need is a good foundation in html, css and php. a little of javascript is also required

Pls bro, do you mind sharing this tutorials with me also? My email address is drdavid500@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
You can download the videos and an ebook on creating wordpress templates on the link below. The video is inside a .iso file. you could use winrar or any iso extractor software to extract the files out.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9gkIncI5NUqR0J1Q3lkaWRyejA&usp=sharing

ugotex85:

Pls bro, do you mind sharing this tutorials with me also? My email address is drdavid500@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dcitizen1: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2014
@ ladywriter

I have registered as a member of freelancer and i have bided for some projects. I will like you to tell me how to add my payoneer master card details to my page. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ugotex85: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
sccofield: You can download the videos and an ebook on creating wordpress templates on the link below. The video is inside a .iso file. you could use winrar or any iso extractor software to extract the files out.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9gkIncI5NUqR0J1Q3lkaWRyejA&usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing, I will download it ASAP.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
dcitizen1: @ ladywriter

I have registered as a member of freelancer and i have bided for some projects. I will like you to tell me how to add my payoneer master card details to my page. Thank you.

I am happy you are making progress. You will use it when you want to make withdrawals. Go to the finances menu, click on withdraw funds and choose payoneer as your payment method.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by moneyhungry(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Great!
@ladyW: I'll contact you soon.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Luvlydevin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
ladywriter I just register today but my profile is still 24% complete hope I can start bidding, and also I have a laptop but not connected to the internet,can I use the laptop for typing and latter transfer to my phone for sending it to the internet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.