Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Product Recall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Product Recall (1784 Views)

Recall Ur Memory / Product Recall (please Dis Is For Real. . Dont Derail) / Treasury Department Issues Emergency Recall Of All Us Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Recall by layi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2005
The Maker of all human beings is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to the serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a willful malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units.

This defect has been technically termed, "Sub-sequential Internal Non-morality," or more commonly known as SIN, as it is primarily expressed.

Some other symptoms:

[a] Loss of direction

[b] Foul vocal emissions

[c] Amnesia of origin

[d] Lack of peace and joy

[e] Selfish or violent behavior

[f] Depression or confusion in the mental component

[g] Fearfulness

[h] Idolatry

[i] Rebellion

The Manufacturer, Who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this SIN defect.

The Repair Technician, Jesus, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The toll free number to call for repair in all areas is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.

Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:

[a] Love

[b] Joy

[c] Peace

[d] Patience

[e] Kindness

[f] Goodness

[g] Faithfulness

[h] Gentleness

[i] Self-control

Please see the operating manual, HOLY BIBLE, for further details on the use of these fixes.

As an added upgrade, the Manufacturer has made available to all repaired units a facility enabling direct monitoring and assistance from a resident Maintenance Technician, The Holy Ghost.

Repaired units need only make Him welcome and He will take up permanent residence on the premises!

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids the Manufacturer's warranty, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded.

For free emergency service, call on JESUS.

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the furnace.

The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.

Thank you for your attention.
Re: Product Recall by Latoya(f): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2005
I learnt 3 lessons from this,nice nice nice.
Re: Product Recall by hotangel2(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2005
This is wonderful.
Re: Product Recall by bagoma(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2005
smileywow! layi, that especially special, i'll print it out. thanks. wink
Re: Product Recall by layi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2005
U r welcome. wink
Re: Product Recall by Farriel(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2005
Very powerful. Nothing to laugh about there, just absolutely symbolic and heart-stirring.
Re: Product Recall by layi(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2005
@farriel
Exact reason why i posted it here. Different ways/media of communication but same message.
From the 'hard' prophetic utterances from prophets to the more subtle form i've taken here...that glorious message has to be preached and i'm happy some folks appreciate it.
Re: Product Recall by kissyspark(f): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2005
really nice,learnt alot
Re: Product Recall by Akuviv: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2010
Awesome! You really are a genius, a sermon sandwished as a joke, well delivered
Re: Product Recall by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2010
Farriel:

Very powerful. Nothing to laugh about there, just absolutely symbolic and heart-stirring.

True talk

You've said it all smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Son Of A Bitch / Mother Of 6 Father Of 4 / A Rat Bite At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.