Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community (3786 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
If true then he sure deserves the post,initially supported ngige to win the governorship election,thought he was a slow poke initially(sorry to say,who am I to insult him),but now I believe he supports one Nigeria,which am in for.
Nice development Gov. Obiano
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by emmyclassic(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Would He have given special adviser on Boko Haram matters to an Igbo man?
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by fairheven: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Bowing to Hausa people! Hypocrites angry
What do u mean by hypocrites?
A lot of IBO are been appointed advisers an commissioner in different states out of IBO Land,so are those ones hypocrites as well?why can't we stop ethnic bigotry in this land?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by eaglechild: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiano the technocrat.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by 500GP: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^No wahala! Come and have a go if you think you're tough enough!

IT WILL START GRADUALLY, STEP BY STEP. DON'T WORRY

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by masseratti: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:
Duh!!!
It's because Rochas is APC. We do not like APC just like you do not like APGA AND PDP. I do not see any hypocrisy there based on your own hatred for APGA and PDP.
what really makes you think yorubas don't like pdp apga or other parties? They voted labour and PDP in ondo and ekiti,they voted Jonathan,or is it a issue of you must hate what they affiliate with?
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by ChrisOD: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
masseratti: what really makes you think yorubas don't like pdp apga or other parties? They voted labour and PDP in ondo and ekiti,they voted Jonathan,or is it a issue of you must hate what they affiliate with?

If Yorubas love APGA, then Igbos also love APC. Case closed
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by gratiaeo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

IT WILL START GRADUALLY, STEP BY STEP. DON'T WORRY
Yes Anambra is a 'NO MAN'S LAND'. The main issue is can you and your co-travelers afford a plot of land in Anambra state? Igbos is building in lagos and other sw because they can afford it, land is not giving free in Nigeria. I'll be the happiest man the day I'll see Yoruba or Hausa man building houses in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by 500GP: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Yes Anambra is a 'NO MAN'S LAND'. The main issue is can you and your co-travelers afford a plot of land in Anambra state? Igbos is building in lagos and other sw because they can afford it, land is not giving free in Nigeria. I'll be the happiest man the day I'll see Yoruba or Hausa man building houses in Anambra state

YES IBO BUILT LAGOS AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR REGION. THEY OWN LAGOS BY 100% .

#WHY WOULD A YORUBA OR HAUSA MAN BUILD HOUSE IN A LANDLOCKED REGION WHEN THERE'S GOODIES OF LIFE IN HIS REGION.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

YES IBO BUILT LAGOS AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR REGION. THEY OWN LAGOS BY 100% .

#WHY WOULD A YORUBA OR HAUSA MAN BUILD HOUSE IN A LANDLOCKED REGION WHEN THERE'S GOODIES OF LIFE IN HIS REGION.
am sorry, but your stup1dity always prompt me to quote you, mention one SW state that will compete imo, enugu, abia and anambra. Please let's stop making noise and make this coherent argument for ones.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by 500GP: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: am sorry, but your stup1dity always prompt me to quote you, mention one SW state that will compete imo, enugu, abia and anambra. Please let's stop making noise and make this coherent argument for ones.

TELL ME THE MAJOR INVESTMENTS IN THOSE STATE YOU MENTIONED

OGUN IS MORE INDUSTRIALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION

IBADAN, LAGOS ARE NOT LEFT OUT

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

TELL ME THE MAJOR INVESTMENTS IN THOSE STATE YOU MENTIONED

OGUN IS MORE INDUSTRIALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION

IBADAN, LAGOS ARE NOT LEFT OUT
tell me how ibadan is more industrialised than aba?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by canalily(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
i swear heh, the hypocrisy for this thread heh choi.
...oby pls push this to front page lets hear the masses talk...
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by 500GP: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: tell me how ibadan is more industrialised than aba?

GO TO IBADAN, LAGOS ,OGUN AND MAKE A SURVEY HOW THEY'RE MORE INDUSTRALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Lanceslot(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^No wahala! Come and have a go if you think you're tough enough!
As simple as A B CH.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Ama80(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
nerodenero: When will a Southerner be given such opportunity in the north?I doubt if the North can give the South such privilege.
Go to bauchi state n see 4 urslf

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by kestolove95(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2014
nerodenero: When will a Southerner be given such opportunity in the north?I doubt if the North can give the South such privilege.
young man,go to kano,an igbo man is holdn a comztn post dia nd presntli,dey ar ibos dat ar p.a's in niger state ask anybody dat leav in any of dix state
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by PenSniper: 3:39am On Jul 30, 2014

You can say that again !!!
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by PenSniper: 3:45am On Jul 30, 2014
The fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom for ndigbo. QED.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by EkoIle1: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2014
lakpalakpa: I wonder what would happen if Rochas did the same thing..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The ignorant bigots and hypocrites go set NL on fire for sure..

Btw, what happened when the man they love to hate aka Tinubu made Ben Akabueze from the same Anambra a member of his cabinet? They still hate regardless..

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 4:27am On Jul 30, 2014
youngmonie: If na Rochas all hell would have let loose, he is bringing in BH people to take over imo state, BH invading imo government...bla bla bla..............GOOd on the govvernor thoo
Alhaji Okorocha is a sell-out tongue
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by kaeto(m): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2014
You idiotic dickhead, you want people to always be at war, what s the difference between you and boko haram? but the yorubas have been worshipping the hausas since 1904.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2014
grin shocked shocked
berem: The hypocrisy on this thread can give someone Ebola Virus. Chai!

grin grin
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
500GP:

GO TO IBADAN, LAGOS ,OGUN AND MAKE A SURVEY HOW THEY'RE MORE INDUSTRALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION
I have been to ogun and oyo severally, and I say only ogun can really match th industrial capability of aba, oyo is out of it. You haven't been to aba before, can you swear?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: I have been to ogun and oyo severally, and I say only ogun can really match th industrial capability of aba, oyo is out of it. You haven't been to aba before, can you swear?

OYO IS NOTHING TO THE Igbos ON NAIRALAND BUT THEIR PEOPLE ARE HUSTLING THERE.

OF RECENT BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN WEST AFRICA PROBLEM NIGERIA WAS OPENED THERE.

OGUN AND ABA CAN'T BE COMPARE WITH EACHOTHER. OGUN IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN ABA + THE WHOLE LEASTERN STATES

LAGOS IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION IN TEN FOLDS..
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by authority2006(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2014
ChrisOD: Sule Momodu is a Muslim, but not a Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba one
That is a clear Edo name. Edo muslims have no issues as they are under check from the majority non-muslim Edo people

Obiano is a master strategist: give it to a muslim but to a compliant one. grin grin grin grin
Nobody is under check, stop deceiving yourself. Even, to put your sister or daughter under check is not as simple as you might want us to believe. Do Muslims in Edo state have reason to disturb the peace in their environment? Capital No? If a minority group in a place decide to embrace violence, they can still do that. You as an individual, local, Non-muslim in Edo, what preparation you have on ground to check any violence that may breakout in your area, be it from Muslim minority or any other minority?
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

OYO IS NOTHING TO THE Igbos ON NAIRALAND BUT THEIR PEOPLE ARE HUSTLING THERE.

OF RECENT BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN WEST AFRICA PROBLEM NIGERIA WAS OPENED THERE.

OGUN AND ABA CAN'T BE COMPARE WITH EACHOTHER. OGUN IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN ABA + THE WHOLE LEASTERN STATES

LAGOS IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION IN TEN FOLDS..

lol, ogun isn't as exposed as aba, aba just have a leadership problem, ogun is as timid as kuvuki land, its just a site of industries, aba and ogun can't be compared when it comes to exposure.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by danot1030: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2014
igbos leaking hausas ass long time ago.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: lol, ogun isn't as exposed as aba, aba just have a leadership problem, ogun is as timid as kuvuki land, its just a site of industries, aba and ogun can't be compared when it comes to exposure.

WHAT'S KEEPING ABA FROM HAVING GOOD LEADERSHIP..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by waternogetenemy: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Great move...
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

WHAT'S KEEPING ABA FROM HAVING GOOD LEADERSHIP..
an aba with bad leadership is better than ogun will excellent leadership, atleast for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Aircraft Is Currently Flying Over Synagogue Church / Delta Presidential Results, Jonathan Wins As Expected / Governor Impregnates House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.