Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

See The Sins That Happen In Social Events [18 + PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Sins That Happen In Social Events [18 + PHOTOS] (3579 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Nigeria / Can This Happen In Lagos? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Sins That Happen In Social Events [18 + PHOTOS] by naijahot: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PpCKG-CeDxc/UriAZgkrzjI/AAAAAAAAG1U/bQVLzyVDlfs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
Intoxicated and incoherent after two days of binge drinking in Nakuru over the weekend, a Pulser passed out on the ground as his friends ignored him leaving him for ‘dead’.
Just a few metres from him, two girls were making out, locking lips and caressing each other in broad daylight as awed onlookers watched the ‘lesbian’ act. One half of the pair was to later explain that it was actually her sister and she was just ‘showing her some love’ after they disagreed — yeah, I guess we all passionately lock lips whenever we disagree, right?
Another pair was making out inside a nearby packed automobile, only that in their throes of passion, they may have imagined the car was soundproof, which it wasn’t as their romantic session attracted onlookers who stopped to watch the freebie movie moment.
Yet these were just snippets of the reality that transpired after thousands of Nairobians trooped to Nakuru for the now popular rugby tournament.
When Pulse unleashed some of the pictures of girls making out and drunken youth in drunken stupors and s*xually-suggestive positions as others blacked out on the ground, it sparked an endless debate, of both outcry and laughter, as the ‘victims’ hit our inbox, pleading with us to pull them down.
“Just a request, (is it) possible to have a photo from Nakuru pulled down? It belongs to one of my boys and well, it will go viral and generate ‘drama’. LOL. Please let me know,” one read, while another one went:
“Hi Pulse! Got a very humble request, I’ve been featured in your photos in Nakuru and its raising an alarm at my workplace. My request is that you kindly remove it for me for the sake of my job, thanks.”
Facebook fans went on a rant, blasting the victims. Some accused ‘these Nairobians’ of taking their bad habits to the otherwise quiet town.

Bloggers feasted on the story with popular gossip site, Ghafla! exposing the identities of the two girls, one of who works for a leading government institution.
By the time we pulled the pictures down, like bush fire, the story was making rounds across the globe.
Social events have become the new cool and the days of club partying seem to be a thing of the past as young fun lovers opt for the trendier social events, which seem to be a launching pad for fashion, new artistes and everything showbiz, as Pulsers bond.
From pioneer monthly social event Blankets and Wine to The Mingle and now The Circle, event organisers are making a kill from the new phenomenal as corporates wrestle to swing in partnership sponsorship.
In fact, the new outdoor entertainment offer has provided a reprieve in local entertainment as ordinary club concerts were long dead in Nairobi with artistes having to look farther to other towns.
That notwithstanding, these new theme events are fast creating a good cover for even underage school-going Pulsers to experiment with drugs, s*x and alcohol, as peer pressure kicks in. The fact that the events are dubbed family shows has opened an opportunity for young people, who might not get a chance to go for night discos, to break every prohibited rule as parents remain in the dark on the practices their teens are getting into in these recreation spots
These events have also become runways where people showcase fashion, even bordering on the crazy. Many will remember Dennis Oliech and his stilleto-like shoes at Blankets and Wine, which generated a lot of buzz about his s*xuality. Then, as if that was not enough, he showed up at the next event in a skirt.
Even as the events organisers strive to maintain sobriety among the thousands who throng these venues to unwind, our investigations reveal that substance abuse is also becoming a norm with fresh ‘cool’ innovations of the marijuana cookies, sweets, cakes and other junk munchies as well as drug laced shisha becoming the new high in town.
Inevitably, every event has its own fair share of unintended happenings that are not associated with the events’ themes.

See more on http://www./2014/07/see-sins-that-happen-in-social-events.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is The World's Most Translated Website? / Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad / Baby Born With Mermaid Tail In India *PHOTO*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.