Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Best Free-to-air Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / The Best Free-to-air Decoder (26898 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Sylas: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls tech-gurus in d house. With this austerity in town I am tired of renewing my dstv subscription so pls recommend a good decoder with good free-to-air channels because my friend who uses strong decoder doesn't enjoy much because d service always get scrambled when its raining or anytime there is a big soccer game though he is better than me because I've resolved to watching local stations which are boring. Pls recommend & add d price. Thanks in advance
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Nnachi404(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sylas: Pls tech-gurus in d house. With this austerity in town I am tired of renewing my dstv subscription so pls recommend a good decoder with good free-to-air channels because my friend who uses strong decoder doesn't enjoy much because d service always get scrambled when its raining or anytime there is a big soccer game though he is better than me because I've resolved to watching local stations which are boring. Pls recommend & add d price. Thanks in advance
no free food for free town if you want to enjoy free to airtv get a 4 meter dish and face 16'east or 13 'east with a good HD decoder if you want extra enjoyment get a good cccam and enjoy till dst*go out of naija
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Sylas: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Nnachi404 pls can u expatiate? cos I've heard of Qsat & I heard d direction is same as dstv.
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Nnachi404(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sylas: @Nnachi404 pls can u expatiate? cos I've heard of Qsat & I heard d direction is same as dstv.
all you need to know about qsat is here on nairaland but all I can say is that for you to enjoy satellite TV you need a big dish but if you can't get a big dish well you can get qsat but qsat have it's ups and down
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Sylas: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nnachi404: all you need to know about qsat is here on nairaland but all I can say is that for you to enjoy satellite TV you need a big dish but if you can't get a big dish well you can get qsat but qsat have it's ups and down
I have a big dish bro! Pls what are d likely downs moment of qsat decoder
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by abiolag(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nnachi404: all you need to know about qsat is here on nairaland but all I can say is that for you to enjoy satellite TV you need a big dish but if you can't get a big dish well you can get qsat but qsat have it's ups and down
can u pls explain d ups nd downs of qsat
I want to go for it but I would lyk to knw wot lies ahead
pls suggest any beta one wit a dish of 1.8m cos I don't av space for bigger dish
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by checkdate(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
can you pls explain d ups nd downs of Q-sat I want to get one but I would like to know what lies ahead pls suggest any beta one wit a dish of 1.8m cos I don't have space for bigger dish
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Nnachi404(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2014
checkdate: can you pls explain d ups nd downs of Q-sat I want to get one but I would like to know what lies ahead pls suggest any beta one wit a dish of 1.8m cos I don't have space for bigger dish
with big dish you can get sky UK and others but with 1.8m well with that you can add Jake to it to move your dish. For q-sat use at your own risk
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by checkdate(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nnachi404: with big dish you can get sky UK and others but with 1.8m well with that you can add Jake to it to move your dish. For q-sat use at your own risk
PLEASE BRO. WHAT ARE THEY RISKS INVOLVED IN MAKING USE OF Q-SAT? AND PLEASE WHICH DECODER SHOULD I USE WITH THE BIG DISH ?
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nnachi404: with big dish you can get sky UK and others but with 1.8m well with that you can add Jake to it to move your dish. For q-sat use at your own risk
hello, can you be kind enough to share more info?

What kind of decoder, what's the name, how much does it cost, what diameter is considered a big dish? I need one soon. Would I be able to get live premiership and uefa matches? Thanks.
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Hardtalk: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Jaytecq(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2018
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Dclique(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
FTA decoders in Nigerian usually cost around N8,000 to N15,000 , I recommend you get Strong FTA decoder - You can get a list of dealers in your location here - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/02/where-to-buy-all-strong-decoder-models.html
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Davinath(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please am tired of subscriptions, any information on free to air decoder.
Re: The Best Free-to-air Decoder by Hardtalk: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Davinath:
Please am tired of subscriptions, any information on free to air decoder.

You are not the only one ooo. Is there anyone with latest Free To Air information. Come and sell yourself please or do I say market yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Track W4(36e),astra(28e) And W3c (16e) On A Single 90cm Dish / Startimes Television- A Bundle Of Deceit / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.