Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct (5029 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
I've been receiving battalions of question on this issue of PayPal not refunding the debited amount
of which I qot a question from one of my fans today which has inspired me to tell everyone the reason) as quoted below:

"What could be the reason why after PAYPAL CONFIRMATION CODE has being inputed and still not get refund of the debited sum by paypal after 72 hours ?"

The answer goes thus:

"It is because Nigeria PayPal cannot receive fund and the account must be on zero balance.On a normal day,the fund will be refunded into the PayPal account the card was linked into and confirmed with as you can see in the screenshots attached which was the refund I got when I linked one of my cards to my PayPal account although not Nigeria PayPal because I don't make use of the Nigeria PayPal account."

Let's hear from you should in case you have other reason(s) aside from the one I've given above.

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Tallesty1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Really? I can't remember clearly again but I think I received my own 1.95$ back. It didn't show on my PayPal but went straight to my linked account.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
eph12: Really? I can't remember clearly again but I think I received my own 1.95$ back. It didn't show on my PayPal but went straight to my linked account.

I didn't get mine to my GTBank account when I linked my card with my Nigeria PayPal account and likewise others.

Are you making use of Internet Banking & which bank ATM card did you linked with your Nigeria PayPal?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
legalwealth:

I didn't get mine to my GTBank account when I linked my card with my Nigeria PayPal account and likewise others.

Are you making use of Internet Banking & which bank ATM card did you linked with your Nigeria PayPal?
I used same GTB. I think it was 4-5 days after I received the alert. There was a thread for this then and many confirmed the receipt of the 1.95$. I am making use of internet banking.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by mymadam(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
eph12: Really? I can't remember clearly again but I think I received my own 1.95$ back. It didn't show on my PayPal but went straight to my linked account.

This is correct. The refund goes straight into one's linked bank account... in Nigerian Naira (NGN). That is all there is to it. No hanky-panky! Check your bank account transactions for PayPal. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by bigtt76(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nigerian banks take time to reverse card transactions which is exactly what PayPal does when returning your funds.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by lloydtruth: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP i have a paypal account which i opened around 2007 with a uk address, i have some money it but can't access it because i can't verify it, is there anyway you can help?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
mymadam:

This is correct. The refund goes straight into one's linked bank account... in Nigerian Naira (NGN). That is all there is to it. No hanky-panky! Check your bank account transactions for PayPal. God bless Nigeria.

You might be right with that though before I just neglected that since I didn't get it
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
lloydtruth: @OP i have a paypal account which i opened around 2007 with a uk address, i have some money it but can't access it because i can't verify it, is there anyway you can help?

How many dollars do you have in the account and I hope the account hasn't been limited.

You can still send money out to another PayPal account while it is still unverified.

We can help you to collect the payment and pay you in naira!

1 Like

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Tonjeola1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
mine was refunded after 5 days of verifying. the $1.95 was refunded directly into my Access bank account.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Tonjeola1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
mymadam:

very correct.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
I believe it takes exactly 5 days for it to be refunded.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Could anyone who opened their PayPal account via First bank's 'PayPal wallet' show us how their paypal account page look like? I understand all its features are enabled when opened via first bank's PayPal wallet.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
dustmalik: Could anyone who opened their PayPal account via First bank's 'PayPal wallet' show us how their paypal account page look like? I understand all its features are enabled when opened via first bank's PayPal wallet.
I because of that collected First Bank Token last week but it is not yet working but I will drop that in here by the time I go back to the branch tomorrow.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
legalwealth:
I because of that collected First Bank Token last week but it is not yet working but I will drop that in here by the time I go back to the branch tomorrow.

Alright, bro.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by lloydtruth: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:

How many dollars do you have in the account and I hope the account hasn't been limited.

You can still send money out to another PayPal account while it is still unverified.

yes the account has been limited i have up to $100 in the account, is there anything that can be done?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by faisalcan(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2014
who said they dnt refund in to paypal account ? Is a lie ! I recieved my $1.95 refund in less than an hour. If you are verified you will recieve a refund straight to your paypal Account
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
faisalcan: who said they dnt refund in to paypal account ? Is a lie ! I recieved my $1.95 refund in less than an hour. If you are verified you will recieve a refund straight to your paypal Account

Someone said that and myself too didn't get the refund when I registered then.
Didn't bother to follow it up though being a small token.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
lloydtruth: yes the account has been limited i have up to $100 in the account, is there anything that can be done?

2007 has been a very long time.Contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com with the login details of the account for me to take a look at possible way(s) of getting the money out.javascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dmostcheerful(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
It wasn't upto 4 hours after verification before i receive my refund back to my GTBank account..
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
dmostcheerful: It wasn't upto 4 hours after verification before i receive my refund back to my GTBank account..

Ok and may be the issue was with those set of people to open Nigeria PayPal which I happened to be among.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:

Can u help me too?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:
@legalwealth, any feedback concerning this?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dmostcheerful(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
legalwealth:

Ok and may be the issue was with those set of people to open Nigeria PayPal which I happened to be among.
mine too was Nigeria paypal, not upto a month since i opened it.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2014
underover:
Can u help me too?

I can help you but what is the issue with your account?
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by legalwealth(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2014
dustmalik:
@legalwealth, any feedback concerning this?

I got my token activated but I was getting "System unavailable" error each time I click on the PayPal wallet section as you can see in the screenshot attached below.
I will update you on the progress but kindly be reminding me as well.

Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by dustmalik: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth:

I got my token activated but I was getting "System unavailable" error each time I click on the PayPal wallet section as you can see in the screenshot attached below.
I will update you on the progress but kindly be reminding me as well.

Thanks for the feedback. No worries, I'll definitely remind you.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Excelboi(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
I have a question to ask, if I added a card to PayPal and was debited and didn't receive the code n I decided to remove the card as I'm no longer interested to use the card while still pending for d 4 digit code, will I still be refunded? I'm experiencing that currently.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by eph12(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Excelboi: I have a question to ask, if I added a card to PayPal and was debited and didn't receive the code n I decided to remove the card as I'm no longer interested to use the card while still pending for d 4 digit code, will I still be refunded? I'm experiencing that currently.
You can only be refunded after putting the code sent to you.
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by Excelboi(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2014
eph12:
You can only be refunded after putting the code sent to you.
Actually, I have another bank card linked with my PayPal already, this other card is just as a secondary card and I'm not interested to link it again. Actually, they sent an sms but couldn't find any code in it. Confused
Re: Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct by BRCOL70: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2014
@legalwealth: Can you sell and fund my payoneer card with $50 and if yes, how much would you sell?

Waiting........thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-studio 7.8 Crack,serial / Can I Use My Nigerian ATM Mastercard To Pay On Alibaba Website / Best Ways To Overcome Entrepreneurial Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.