Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (9194 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by AloyEmeka9: 1:44am On Oct 17, 2008
EX is EX. Stephen stop asking too many questions like you have a hideous plan grin

Actually i have done one bad thing to an EX before and am so ashamed to say it. lipsrsealed

I hooked up with her room mate and slept with her over and over again. I didn't do it to get back at my EX rather, i just did it because I've been eying the babe sexually and since i was a free man then, I made my move but that was bad and I wouldn't do such a thing now. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by AloyEmeka9: 1:46am On Oct 17, 2008
@ topic

I recently broke a bottle on his head when he was dead drunk. He didn't know it was me and he seems to be blaming it on xenophobia. Great feeling!

My friend was attacked with a bottle during xenophobia in RSA. Are you sure that was not you? grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2008
I dont wnat you marrying one of my sisters anymore, Aloy.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

I don't wnat you marrying one of my sisters anymore, Aloy.
ke? I thought he was a female
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Karma I have an idea for the ultimate revenge grin
If any of these your Igbo lovers become troublesome let me know. wink
I heard it on a talk show several years ago.
Some woman whose boyfriend dumped for a co-worker simply went shopping.
She went to the neighborhood fish market and bought several large fresh  fishes wink
she then snuck into the ex lovers apartment (with the unreturned spare key) and hid them ( the fishes) in several corners of the house. cool
Then she took the largest fishes into his bedroom, turned over his mattress and made an incision in the mattress.
She then proceeded to deposit her  "fish implants" into the mattress and carefully stitched up the mattress and made the bed as she found it.
Within 24 hours the man got his awaited "WAEC result" grin grin

please don't try it o,I don't advocate this
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by JJYOU: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2008
i wanted to cry incitement plus aiding and assisting in crime.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 2:13am On Oct 17, 2008
ROFL
can you imagine the woman arriving with a truck load of fish
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by spikedcylinder: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2008
plus_Queen:

Karma I have an idea for the ultimate revenge grin
If any of these your Igbo lovers become troublesome let me know. wink
I heard it on a talk show several years ago.
Some woman whose boyfriend dumped for a co-worker simply went shopping.
She went to the neighborhood fish market and bought several large fresh  fishes wink
she then snuck into the ex lovers apartment (with the unreturned spare key) and hid them ( the fishes) in several corners of the house. cool
Then she took the largest fishes into his bedroom, turned over his mattress and made an incision in the mattress.
She then proceeded to deposit her  "fish implants" into the mattress and carefully stitched up the mattress and made the bed as she found it.
Within 24 hours the man got his awaited "WAEC result" grin grin

please don't try it o,I don't advocate this

Ah! I read this story somewhere a long time ago too. Me I advocate it o! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by AloyEmeka9: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2008

I love that girl die and I must marry her. What I did was not that bad like that because my EX didn't know about it.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by AloyEmeka9: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
ke? I thought he was a female
You don hear female Emeka before?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

If he sounds ( type) like a female, then he must be a female or a trans. undecided
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by AloyEmeka9: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
If he sounds ( type) like a female, then he must be a female or a trans.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
IT MEANS YOU SOUND (TYPE) LIKE A FEMALE on the Igbo/Ibo thread.
GEDDIT NOW?!
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by plusQueen: 3:19am On Oct 18, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Yes,here on nairaland.
A guy named Olabowale here in this forum is presently courting a potential 3rd wife and he tells me her name is Emeka
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Laurnetta(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
Why would he blame it on xenophobia?

because foreigners are constantly being attacked. he tot someone else attacked him. lucky for me. grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by ginky: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by busygirl(f): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2011
Nah, life is too short to be wasting precious time on people that don't want you. Once a relationship is over, pick up the pieces of your life and move on. Revenge is not worth it. You don't even need to do anything before they realise their short sightedness and loss. Time does that smiley.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by MMM2(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2011
nothing
i dont do things like dat. kiss
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by damuche: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2011
tuk her naked picture while she's sleeping fortunately she's was not sleeping deep so i got busted,
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by 190: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See-conversation-between-boyfriend-and-girlfriend / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.