Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Make Money From The Weightloss Industry - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Money From The Weightloss Industry (642 Views)

Do These Organic Weightloss Supplements Work? / Weightloss:take 3tbs Of Virgin Coconut Oil Daily To Help You Loss Weight quickly / I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Weightloss Industry by Jcurtis: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
here is how i make money from helping fat,obese people who want to lose weight.its a simple method but obtaining the actual herbal supplement that really helps in fat reduction isn't so easy to make.

because i produce virgin coconut oil,i know how this stuff works once injested.if you cook with it,sip it everyday or use like butter on yam and snacks,this oil naturally increases your metabollic rate,and in the process fasten the burning of accumulated body fat for energy.

hence,all you need to do is master how to produce this oil,get your product branded and start promoting it to family,friends and your community people.get online and promote it,not as a herbal cure but herbal suppliment that promotes increased metabollism and reduction of body fat there of.generally,people pay as much as N4000 per litre to get this oil from me.

it works from 2weeks of usage depending on body mass.in addition to this virgin coconut oil,to make money from people with weightloss problems,get online and read up on novel weightloss strategies using fruits,popcorn,oatmeal and herbal teas.of course you will find it easier to earn a living helping people loss weight by first becoming known as a vrigin coconut oil producer.that makes them look at you as an expert,and so what ever you recommend for weightloss is usually taken very seriously by clients.

take note that with virgin coconut oil,you dont need any form of exercising to loss weight.just consume it anyhow you like and it will work on converting your stored body fat into energy needed by the body for work!and so your weight goes down without any stress on you.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Slicer-nyanfu.com / Know These 6 Important Nutrients From Bone Marrow Your Body Needs / Sale On Searing Grill At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.