Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 (780 Views)

Dreamweaver 8 Extension Free Or Buy / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Re: What Software Is Better Than Dreamweaver 8 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by Babprosper20(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
PLEASE MY NAIRALAND WEBMASTERS I GOT A SERIES OF QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT MACROMEDIA DREAMWEAVER 8.0
1) I WANT TO KNOW IF A CAN CREATE A FORUM WITH THE SOFTWARE
2)I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SET A LOGIN AND REGISTRATION PAGE IN DREAMWEAVER
3)I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE A USER DATABASE IN DREAMWEAVER
I WILL BE SO GLAD IF I GET A REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE\
THANKS
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by oieda: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai! Question- are you new to Web design?
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by Babprosper20(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
guy anyhow you call me no problem just answer my question if you can please
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by Babprosper20(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
somebody reply me nw
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by maekhel(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Dreamweaver is just an IDE and WYSIWYG editor which your designing must more easier, its does not actually build your application. for you to build any application using Dreamwave you must have already learn and master the programming language (eg PHP) you want your application built on then you can then use Dreamweaver as your code editor to ease your coding(eg code hinting)
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by rflexii(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2014
In addition to the last responder, DW can do some automated things like a registration and login script for you without you writing the codes, but to synergize them you just have to know a little of coding at least.
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by oieda: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Although dw is a wysiwyg program, it can't process php code cos php is server side stuff. Get dreamweaver and get xamp. Gurus on the house please correct me where wrong
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by trytillmake(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
maekhel: Dreamweaver is just an IDE and WYSIWYG editor which your designing must more easier, its does not actually build your application. for you to build any application using Dreamwave you must have already learn and master the programming language (eg PHP) you want your application built on then you can then use Dreamweaver as your code editor to ease your coding(eg code hinting)

This answer has said it all,U use it as an editor,but to create wat u specified u have to learn a progrmming language like php or .net using c# OR vb.net ok just try start from PHP, it is quite easy to learn and all u want to todo u can do at the end of yr study get started with PHP here http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/php/php.html and all u want to do are tackled as projects.
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by Babprosper20(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
thanks for your replies,so are you guys saying with the php coding i can add a registration and login page?
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by maekhel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babprosper20: thanks for your replies,so are you guys saying with the php coding i can add a registration and login page?
yes if php is the language of ur choice
Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 by Djtm(m): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2014
oieda: Although dw is a wysiwyg program, it can't process php code cos php is server side stuff. Get dreamweaver and get xamp. Gurus on the house please correct me where wrong
It can process php codes.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Traffic Needed / How Can I Create Static Page On Carrington Themes / Opencart Developer Needed Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.