Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email (627 Views)

Lets Teach You How To Make Money Online. Its As Easy As A-b-c / Making Money Is Easy-get Closer To Your System / Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by murtala7: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
I just saw an advert in a magazine that this website www.smartwebng.com are doing promo for reseller package which i call one of their staff with this number 08035905422 and give me full information with their account details to pay only 5,000 naira for the setup fee which i did and they setup my account www.ethsigns.com i have already started creating new accounts under my hosting company below are some that i created:
anselcomputersltd.com
danmamiesystems.com
edmundt.org
pioneerng.com

Their Requirement
1- pay none refundable of 5 thousand naira for them to setup your account
2- send your domain name you want to be using as your hosting company

How long will take to setup the account?
Only 1 hours to setup your account.

Benefit
1- chance to start making money without payment of the reseller package for a period of 6month
2- opportunity to start making money online
3- opportunity to get your own website free
4- create unlimited accounts under your website
5- you will have your own control panel to setup any website you want
6- comes with user manual on how to use the control panel

Will i Pay for this package?
yes you will pay but after six month.
Re: Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by lagoshost(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2008
That is good, also look at www.lagoshost.com .

They have the best reseller plan with alot of resellers.

www.lagoshost.com
Re: Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by joshua1996: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
he bro i will like to know how to build a website myself can you just come and help me with the latest sites and link me plz i am here to hear from you this my email de.joshua1996@yahoo.com plz i will be expecting to hear from you soon , thanks , bye
Re: Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by ilekky(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi joshua,I can teach you how to design a professional website and all other secrets that many people don't want to give.I offer one on one training in my office and this is what I know to do best.

I don't teach people theory but 100% practical.Your hands must be on the computer and I do it from the control panel.

Note only few people teach from the control panel.I am going to teach you everything in the control panel.

For more info,you can call my phone on 08028359239 or visit my website for my office address at www.ewealth1.com/contactus.html.Looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by dejioke1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2011

9jahoster.com offers web hosting with unlimted space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, cpanel and more benefits for just N2,500/year contact the following channels
WEB http://9jahoster.com
EMAIL support@9jahoster.com
PHONE 07067458707, 08091820866

START YOUR OWN WEB HOST WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
UNLIMITED WEB HOST RESELLER (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
With 9jahoster.com you can start your own web hosting company of UNLIMITED SPACE AND BANDWIDTH.Your customers will never know us because we will give you all that it takes to customize your brand.
Our reseller plans are ( CPANEL RESELLER, MASTER RESELLER, ALPHA MASTER RESELLER ).
You will get the following benefits
-$200 dollar worth billing system (WHMCS)
-1 year free domain of your website
-custom name server
-Your own whm account
-sell unlimited cpanel account (all plans)
-sell unlimited whm accounts (master and alpha resellers)
-sell unlimited master accounts (Alpha resellers)
24/7 support
a lot more,
contact the following channels
$100 of google ads for N7,500
Register a new google ads account or we will register it on your behalf. We will credit it with $100 while you pay us N7,500
contact the following channels
Re: Start Your Hosting Company Now, Is Easy As Sending Email by vic2011: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2011
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Truck Shipments To Lagos / Xmas Hampers / Who Would Like To Do An Easy $25 Dollars Job For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.