Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

***scholarships For United States Study*** - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / ***scholarships For United States Study*** (3738 Views)

A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana / 2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria / Hot Available Scholarships For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello everyone, I’m creating this forum particularly for students in Nigeria that need information on available scholarships to study in the United States.

In this forum, I will post information on merit scholarships provided to foreign students by US institutions. These scholarships are for student/applicants that wants to pursue courses at undergraduate, or a postgraduate in the United States.

I’m here to provide students with accurate, up-to-date, and much needed information on institutional /[b][/b]agency based scholarship opportunities.

Additionally, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding scholarships for study in the US or Canada. Thank you.

My Experience:

Founder and Executive Director of Bruscan Educational Information Services (BEIS), a Texas, USA based company. An independent education consultant with over 10 years experience that spans across college admission, foreign credential evaluation, scholarships, and student visa advising. Advise students of diverse backgrounds and understands all aspects of admissions having helped thousands of students and families realized their higher education dreams. International education is his passion and that is how his company, BEIS came to life. Member of professional organizations in the admissions arena such as: NAFSA: Association of International Educators; NAGAP: National Association of Graduate Admissions Professionals; IEAC: International Educators Association of Canada. Academic qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Political Science from the University of North Texas and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Texas at Tyler, USA.

Company website: www.bruscan.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruscan-Educational-Information-Services/103660842610.

4 Likes

Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Noah13: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
following
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by justhelp(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2014
ok, hope you are real ?
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by ignis: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Interested. ..
Though for Msc
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by nawttiedivie(f): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi.. Im interested
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by rexibity(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
masters things,
so Oga OP, tell US the nature n package of d grant.
I'm interested in a full scholarship pls.
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by sKeetz(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
I hope this is not a scam undecided
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by quincie(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
All of u askin if its real do u expect him to tel u its a scam even if it is? Rule1: Play along
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
nawttiedivie: Hi.. Im interested

@nawttiedivie:

I'm glad to learn that you are interested in scholarships. In order to provide you more information, I would like to know what course (or program) you would like to study? Is it undergraduate or postgraduate? is it US or Canada?Thank you for your interest.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
ignis: Interested. ..
Though for Msc

Thank you for your interest. Could you tell me the course (or program) you are interested in? For example, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Anthropology, History, etc. While some colleges or universities in the United States offer scholarships for any course; however, it would be helpful to know the course that you intend to pursue for your graduate study.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
rexibity: masters things,
so Oga OP, tell US the nature n package of d grant.
I'm interested in a full scholarship pls.

Thank you for your interest. As mentioned in my introduction post, these scholarships are offered directly by the colleges and universities in the United States. And some of them are full scholarships based on merit, while others are partial scholarships. Merit scholarships are those scholarships that are awarded to students based on academic merit or performance without regard to financial need. Colleges determine eligibility based on a combination of academic grades, SAT scores, GRE, GMAT, ACT, essays, etc. These types of scholarships are offered directly by universities and colleges and many do not need separate application.

I would like to know what course you're interested in pursuing, as this will enable me to provide you with list of scholarships.

Best,

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by rexibity(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bruscan:

Thank you for your interest. As mentioned in my introduction post, these scholarships are offered directly by the colleges and universities in the United States. And some of them are full scholarships based on merit, while others are partial scholarships. Merit scholarships are those scholarships that are awarded to students based on academic merit or performance without regard to financial need. Colleges determine eligibility based on a combination of academic grades, SAT scores, GRE, GMAT, ACT, essays, etc. These types of scholarships are offered directly by universities and colleges and many do not need separate application.

I would like to know what course you're interested in pursuing, as this will enable me to provide you with list of scholarships.

Best,

--Bruscan

I'll lyk to study Financial Mathematics, Operations Research, Fluid dynamics any1.
I. av a B.sc in pure n applied Mathematics
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
sKeetz: I hope this is not a scam undecided

Hello sKeetz and other skeptics,

Thank you for following this thread and your response to my post. I understand that you are very skeptical about this whole scholarship thing. However, I would like you to know that I'm not here to run scams, I am for REAL. You can visit my website: www.bruscan.com for more information. I have a company facebook page as well (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruscan-Educational-Information-Services/103660842610). I operate an educational consulting company registered in the United States, and I'm just using this medium to connect with Nigerian students and provide information that I believe will benefit them tremendously. I found a section on Nairaland while browsing where Consular Officers are providing information and answering questions about visas and stuff, that motivated me to want to do the same thing. And here I am.

In addition, just like what these consular officers are doing, my intention is to provide information for free; that is without any cost to you. The ultimate thing that really motivated me to decide to create forum like this is the fact that I know very well that people like you (or students), especially those with excellent academic abilities who posses strong academic credentials are in Nigeria and are looking to go overseas to study but cannot afford it or make it happen without scholarships or financial assistance. For example, an average cost of attendance at a public college/ university in the US is around $22,000 per year. This is even greater for private colleges ($35,000+). So trust me, the information I will provide on here will in no doubt be beneficial to you.

So without hesitation, please ask me questions and I will be glad to answer them.

Regards,

--Bruscan

www.bruscan.com
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by bintudon(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
So how do one apply?
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by drhammed: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi , am interested , i will like to know if any school in US offers Wildlife genetics @Masters level
Bruscan:

Best,

--Bruscan

Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Drkul(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi... Thanks a lot. Am in interested. M.sc in biochemistry related courses
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by bintudon(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm interested in international relation study or french.
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by ignis: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bruscan:

Thank you for your interest. Could you tell me the course (or program) you are interested in? For example, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Anthropology, History, etc. While some colleges or universities in the United States offer scholarships for any course; however, it would be helpful to know the course that you intend to pursue for your graduate study.

--Bruscan

Geophysics
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Noah13: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I would like to take on computer science, software development to be precise for undergraduate level
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by bintudon(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is the scholarship free? Are the government going to pay?clearify us pls, because the scholarship my brother got they are paying him 200k monthly.
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by quincie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls am super highly interested......do u knw if any of the schools offer Maritime transportation related courses like shipping management @master level?
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by nawttiedivie(f): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Bruscan.. Any medical related course.. Undergraduate studies
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by remson62(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Hi...please oga, is the scholarship available now for us to obtain, and how and where can we apply for d scholarship
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by remson62(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Please I need exumobile scholarship detail,please whoever have the idea should contact on my mail aafeez24@yahoo.com, please help me out.
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by afredytee(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
How can I receive newsletters from your organization on available scholarships and how can I apply?
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
bintudon: Is the scholarship free? Are the government going to pay?clearify us pls, because the scholarship my brother got they are paying him 200k monthly.

@bintudon,

The scholarships are offered directly by the universities and colleges in the United States, and it's free. There's no money involved from any students/applicants, I have made that clear from my original post. You will have to apply directly to the school that offers the kind of course that you want to pursue.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
afredytee: How can I receive newsletters from your organization on available scholarships and how can I apply?

Hello afredytee,

We do not have newsletter yet, however, we are working on that. You can like and follow us on Facebook for information and latest news on colleges admissions, scholarship information , etc. Regarding your question on "how to apply," you will have to apply directly to the schools whose scholarships fits your need. I'm having deal of trouble posting scholarship information on here as the information I posted on scholarships was deleted by the administrator of Nairaland. You can email me with details of your request as I will answer you in details. I have done for many on here.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
remson62: Please I need exumobile scholarship detail,please whoever have the idea should contact on my mail aafeez24@yahoo.com, please help me out.

Hello remson62,

I'm sorry but I do not provide information on Exxonmobil scholarships. Good luck in your search.

--Bruscan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE 2019 / Study In Europe At Low Tuition Fees Btw 200 Euro-2500 Euro Per Session / Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.