Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12333 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2014
[b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]

73 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2014
FTC.....Do ur worse tongue

201 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by amnestylaw1(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't like to read FTC. Look at that guy above me- shey you see am, he just did it. embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by NaLaugh: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by chiboy11(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2014
The only ting I hate seing on Nairaland is Igbo n Yoruba fight, each wants to b ontop each orda n d orda no gree Haba.

Let's stop b tribalist n move dis country 4ward

28 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by legalwealth(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Haters!
I order them to go and hug transformer! !! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by momodub: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2014
kissNotin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by daisyella: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2014
people adding doro to their names undecided

7 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by oilykid(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not.

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

You can add yours too!

[/b]
tongue tongue

124 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by lilprinze: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2014

40 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by curiouses: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Topics like this one

9 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
i hate to see that particular guy the spams that whole nl with a video redirecting us to YouTube claiming we should go view and crack our ribs laughing, while indeed my ribz are cracked from thinking about strangling him 72 times... undecided angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not.

9. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

You can add yours too!

[/b]

GEJ to 2100 grin

I am coming Up.. FTC 1 day..

Pls Like this post if you think the OP is a Saddist..

143 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by mstik(f): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate those that throw insults on threads! Irritates the crap out of me. Just because no one can see you doesn't mean you should spew vile words on a forum
ridiculous topics making fp

9 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by mallorca(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Op,We dont sleep and face the same direction,
This is a public forum

8 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by itsik(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Well it's ok
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by oilykid(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Gej till craps stops making it to d FP tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Big4wig(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Op all dis tins u hate are actually part of wat maKes nairaland interesting

Common sense is not a gift, it's punishment because you have to deal with anyone who doesn't have it. cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by NaLaugh: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2014
deejayharry1:

This guy na space booking master o! shocked e no even add dot or anything.

36 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by spikesC(m): 1:24am On Jul 30, 2014
All these can stop if the owner wants it to stop. Right now, the traffic is more important to him than any other thing

3 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by CHIM0Z: 1:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44's tyranny. That guy is a dictator.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2014
OP wants to make Nairaland dry like her A.s.s..

10 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2014
CHIM0Z: Mynd44's tyranny. That guy is a dictator.

No worry, God will catch him 1 day. grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by ProsperOnyema: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Keke pls stop me at the next bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by TrishaP(f): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Hehe I can see oga seun viewing

4 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2014
1) hidden posts
2) se un's eye brow fetish
3) dry threads on FP
4) boy getting more likes than girls
5) click a link bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2014
NaLaugh:

This guy na space booking master o! shocked e no even add dot or anything.
no be today man pikin begin book space nahh wink grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by xp17(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2014
@op, if you don't like to see those you listed, kindly deactivate your account. case solved.

it's gay wanting everyone to do it your way .you need to respect whatever someone does that makes him happy, even if you don't like it.

I don't do those listed above though.

18 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Ezeibe(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2014
repent recieve jesus and be saved.........have u ever asked ur self, where will i spend my enternity

11 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate to see such threads on front page.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Banega Is Scammer / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.