Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece (30527 Views)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by 1stola: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2014
chukxie:

I never ate pork in 9ja cos the sight of pig eating from dump sites and swimming in dirty and polluted water scared the hell out of me. But here it's a different story, bro. They have pig farms where pigs are reared; their abattoirs are very clean and meat is processed under hygienic conditions.
Bro, forget any condition the pigs are reared, even if the pigs never ate any shït till they are slaughtered, they are still unclean. ....bible, Quran, Torah etc
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2014
1stola:
Bro, forget any condition the pigs are reared, even if the pigs never ate any shït till they are slaughtered, they are still unclean. ....bible, Quran, Torah etc

If eating pork makes a person unclean what would you say of those - Christians, Muslims and Jews who kill in the name of religion?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
chukxie:

If eating pork makes a person unclean what would you say of those - Christians, Muslims and Jews who kill in the name of religion?
The other guy is just crazy. Nigeria is already gone and I don't know why people refused to accept the truth, other than being emotional about the truth and as a result, cannot accept the reality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: The other guy is just crazy. Nigeria is already gone and I don't know why people refused to accept the truth, other than being emotional about the truth and as a result, cannot accept the reality. cheesy

Tell am make him hear!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2014
chukxie:

Tell am make him hear!
I've lived in China and I know what I'm talking about. Hope to return because the Chinese are calling me to come. Nigeria is only good for destruction.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2014
@chukxie, but why should Nigerians be jealous of Chinese? Why? I really want to know.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by makazona(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2014
deept:

Lol, guy upon wetin them dey talk here na Bumshot you see, Btw most of them na short without the bum

loooooooooooooooooooolz
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: I've lived in China and I know what I'm talking about. Hope to return because the Chinese are calling me to come. Nigeria is only good for destruction.

See you around bro.
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: I hope you know you're a comic relief gringrin

grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Dibiachukwu: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by piagetskinner(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whizkay: www.railway-technology.com/projects/newguangzhou/
according to this site , the project costs about $1.8 bn (306 billion naira )and construction lasted about 6-8 years. #306 bn is definitely something Nigeria can afford over 6-8 years. where is our head in this country. undecided
They'd rather use that 306 billion to buy fleets of private jets and buy/build porshe houses abroad..I'm tired of wasting my prayers on these political retards

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
piagetskinner:
They'd rather use that 306 billion to buy fleets of private jets and buy/build porshe houses abroad..I'm tired of wasting my prayers on these political retards
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by babbs45: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=jimtosam]308km/Hr..

If we have this in Nigeria;

Lagos - Ibadan: 12mins
Lagos - Abuja: 1hr 40mins
Lagos - Abeokuta: 10mins.
Lagos - My Hometown (Ogbomoso): 50mins

That is, I can be working in Lagos and live in my hometown. Still eat my fresh fruits, live in less noisy neighborhood, maintain great connections with family members and still enjoy my executive job in Lagos.

So, why would people be suffering/struggling to live in Lagos? God give us

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by dada01(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
chukxie:

Mentalities like yours are among the heap of reasons Nigeria is stuck where it is. Made in China or not Chinese people are moving forward in leaps and bounds while we are retrogressing.

Please rephrase so I could understand what you said, or perhaps look for a neighbor to help ur English
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by chukxie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
dada01:

Please rephrase so I could understand what you said, or perhaps look for a neighbor to help ur English

Pathetic! I guess you're desperately seeking a way to start a verbal war on here. Sorry to disappoint you I'm not cut out for such stuff. Pick someone else!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2014
nchewi: Excuses! Excuses!! And Even more Excuses!!! Yes, we 'Nigerians' want a magician that can clean up the mess of the past administration. If Oga Jona is not a Magician, then he should leave us in peace n return to Otouke!!! Don't tell me wot past administration did or didn't do. Don't keep reminding me of the past when we ought to be creating a Future that we can look forward to. This is my argument. I hope u get d point. If it pleases you, plz mention 1 sector that Jonathan has revolutionarized to a 21st century standard!! Oh! Plz don't mention the 'airports'.... There are this administration's biggest joke. Thank u.

Please don't mind that guy you quoted, he is not actually making excuses, he is too dumb to think, his post is a reflection of where wisdom failed him.
Help me to remind him that in 1918 after the first world war, there was great depression in Europe, America, Middle east and Asia, the whole world nearly came to a halt and was so broke, in less than 20yrs, these economies have bounced back so robust to prepare for another war.

Tell him that Nigeria never lost everything at some point, we were only mismanaged, also remind him that during the great depression, there was no country to run to because they are facing similar challenges.
Tell him that in the midst of plenty and international assistance he still believes Jonathan should be pitied, then his likes deserved to be segregated by the powerful hands of nature because he is unfit to be human.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by jpphilips(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
piagetskinner:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

Please don't mind that guy you quoted, he is not actually making excuses, he is too dumb to think, his post is a reflection of where wisdom failed him.
Help me to remind him that in 1918 after the first world war, there was great depression in Europe, America, Middle east and Asia, the whole world nearly came to a halt and was so broke, in less than 20yrs, these economies have bounced back so robust to prepare for another war.

Tell him that Nigeria never lost everything at some point, we were only mismanaged, also remind him that during the great depression, there was no country to run to because they are facing similar challenges.
Tell him that in the midst of plenty and international assistance he still believes Jonathan should be pitied, then his likes deserved to be segregated by the powerful hands of nature because he is unfit to be human.
thank you very much my brother. This is the thought-pattern that we must adopt as a people. Devoid of all these unnecessary sentiments n propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by jpphilips(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Not so sure about that kinda speed in Nigeria! What with all the vandals, boko lunatics and bitter economic saboteurs that abound and could blow up part of the track at short notice! You'd have your heart in your mouth while gripping the seats armrest for the entire duration of the trip! sad

The way you guys excuse inefficiency, is so disgusting, many of you born in the 90's and 80's who were too broke to travel, have never witnessed first hand what sane societies and environments look like, spits!!
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by reedonne: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nigeria leaders have really failed us, but Nigeria followers have failed us more than our leaders.
If we have a good leader, will he pass every law by himself? Anti-trust bill, PIB, etc have been in the NASS for years without anybody to pass them.
If we want a good country we must rise up together and demand for it, but the current structure doesnt even allow it, the current structure make it look as if the president is the only person that rule the country and the president's people will always support him if we decide to rise up against one.

1 Like

Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by emmabest2000(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2014
networkgenuis:

What's your wechat id?
Re: Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kompressor:
Severally I had sat down to inquire into the state of our nation and ask where we went wrong and why things are the way they are and I came up with a few answers.

We are our own problem:
Each and every Nigeria has a roll to play in development and sustaining development. Even it a railway station such as the Guangzhou nan is buit, Nigerians will so mess up the place, even b4 you know it criminals will start robbing aboard the trains.

We are complaining of bad roads, even when the government constructs a decent road dual iced road before you know it some unscrupulous elements will dump refuse on the median. Is it sane?

If all Nigerians and Londoners are exchanged you'll find out that fastforward 10 years Nigeria will look like London and London like Nigeria.
Exactly my thought. You are so on point. Nigerians have terrible character.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Wazobia Fm Onitsha Begins Xtmas Traffic Control At Headbridge Onitsha: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.