Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? (1073 Views)

Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by TRUTHTELA: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2014
I'm not your regular "joe" that'll be blinded or carried away with sentiments. In the history of Nigeria, I'm yet to see a COLD, RUTHLESS, WICKED & BITTER politician like El rufai.

God works in mysterious ways, we can NEVER understand the complexity of our EXISTENCE here on earth, hence, People should be mindful of the THOUGHTS in their heart, only God knows it. God, I mean, whether yours is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, amadioha, ifa, OR oduduwa, there's only one God, and whichever way u chose to serve him, SERVE and HAVE FEAR OF GOD.

I don't know if CERTAIN death is some kind of punishment from God, most bad folks live longer than people expected. However, when SORROWS are always at your door step, then, there's need for INTROSPECTION. Say what you like, El rufai, needs INTROSPECTION.

Igbos are been bombed and massacred in the north by Boko haram, El rufai, has never said anything NICE, no condolence no sympathy, rather, he'll be on social media hurling insults on Igbos for supporting Jonathan. El rufai, HAS NEVER CONDEMNED BOKO HARAMS ACTION FOR ONE DAY. Nigerian soldiers are being killed daily by BH, El Rufai, has never commiserate with the Ngerian Army, on their loss. El Rufai, has never COMMENDED or use his social media platform to praise the Nigerian army, in their struggle against BH.

Fulani herdsmen ( BH, in disguise), will massacre Christians in plateau, benue, kaduna, etc, El Rufai, has NEVER condemned their actions, rather, he'll be using propaganda to paint the Fulani killers as victims.

I gave up on El rufai, the day Jonathan's wife came back to Nigeria after her long absence cos of illness, people that came to welcome the First Lady were jubilating at the airport with her, el rufai, was busy posting HATEFUL & BILE stuffs about Jonathan's wife, & that she's not fit" " they're just trying to hoodwink people" etc. What a man?

El rufai, was close to Ngozi IWeala, during Obj, days, since Ngozi, started working for Jonathan's govt. El rufai, has never said anything good about her. He'll insult ngozi and tried to place Sanusi, as a smarter financial expert ( how he wish). Whenever there's a bomb blast, El rufai, will INSULT and criticized Gen. Azazi, he only stopped when Jonathan removed Azazi, as the NSA. Guess what? Jonathan replaced Azazi, with a Fulani, Moslem ( Dasuki), despite the worsening security situation, for once, El rufai, has NEVER, EVER, criticize the incumbent NSA.

I'm not going to even write about El rufai's HATE, CONTEMPT, & EVIL wishes on Jonathan and his friends, cos, his hate speeches deserve to be written as a book. Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fashola, Obj, Falana, etc, they all CRITICIZE Jonathan, but what El rufai, does is nothing near criticism.

The Igbos that are been killed, the corpers that was massacred, the farmers that the fulanis have killed in various middle belt states, the soldiers that BH, ambushed, and the Christians being killed in their churches, ALL THESE SOULS WERE CREATED BY GOD, JUST LIKE EL RUFAI's son. They all deserve sympathy and condolence from el rufai, but el rufai, NEVER SHOWED MERCY. Ribadu, IBB, Abudusalami, etc, are all alive, they don't go about making hate comments and insulting Jonathan. Does el rufai love Nigeria more than them? El rufai, loves the money he stole and can steal from the government.

My bible told me to " we should mourn with those that mourn" and rejoice with those that rejoice". El rufai, always rejoice at the death of Igbos and Christians. El rufai's children might be far from maidugiri and other dangerous zones, but they'll will not be FAR FROM GOD's WRATH, and LAW OF NATURE. I'm not happy that he lost his son, but the boys death is just like the death of the STREET TRADERS THAT DIED AT THE ABUJA PLAZA and THE ONES THAT DIED AT MASS TRANSIT PARK.

Mallam Nasi El rufai, the TONGUE IS A POWERFUL WEAPON. I'm not God, I know nothing, but something tells me " it's time you do some INTROSPECTION.

5 Likes

Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2014
He has celebrated and exploited death of innocent Nigerians in the hands of his supporter of APC Militia for political gain so in my book he deserves to have more pain in the form of seeing his children blown up or have their neck slit all over the internet.

Maybe then will he begin to have a sense of empathy for Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by sasview: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Would your sympathy bring back the mallam's son?
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
sasview: Would your sympathy bring back the mallam's son?

did you even read OP's piece?

1 Like

Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Let us pity him at least perhaps he will change his way
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Every berieved fellow deserves sympathy...
Join GEJ transformation agenda..
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=103860
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by hapyneso: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
@TRUTHTELA, all u'v said is on point. What goes around, comes around shaaa.
Mayb God wanted him to know how it feels to lose someone...just maybe!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Osrachingy(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Karma dey mad I Swear!!
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Raymonbell(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
I don't need to read ur rubbish b4 I dash u small prayer" may God made what happen to el rufai ur portion"
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by Ahuitzotl: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just recollected his threat to self defending middle belters about killing rampagin fulani invaders and their blood to be paid in full via revenge attacks,i guess somebody threw a back-to-sender at the supporter of APC...
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by WHees(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
_
Re: Does Nasir El Rufai Deserve Any Sympathy? by wesley80(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP, I read the below post in some other thread here in NL and I think it's very instructive for you.

There was this Hindu who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again.
A man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him. But the Hindu said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?"

El Rufai might be a vile fellow but that's no excuse to be a cold hearted gloat at someone else's misery. The man lost a daughter a few months ago and has just lost a son, karma or not, sympathy is what's due for the sake of our humanity without due empathy, we are just as unfeeling as the BOKO boys.
Don't give up loving.
Don't give up your goodness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Men Storm Buhari's Home / Ebola: House To Re-examine Schools’resumption Date / U.S. Doubts Reports Of Boko Haram Leader's Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.