Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her (1031 Views)

*advise*bought A Torn Seal Chivita Pack In A Supermarket. / How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? / Gala Seller Tore One Girls Skintight Trouser Because She Refused To Pay [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by BoiledCorn: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I just reached my office and realized that my madam's trouser tore at the back seam area. Her entire nyash and pant is showing and I don't know why nobody wants to tell her. They are laughing and taking pics of it. Maybe it is because she is mean and bosses we that even senior her. She even threatened to sack me before. She wants to go for board meeting should I talk or leave her to be enbarrased?
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
So Make we dy laughundecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwangry
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by BoiledCorn: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2014
ggrin: So Make we dy laughundecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwangry
are you alright?

1 Like

Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by ggrin(f): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: are you alright?
I should ask u thatundecided
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by obongtunji: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Go ahead and tell her, don't pay evil for evil, after all she is your boss

1 Like

Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by BoiledCorn: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
obongtunji: Go ahead and tell her, don't pay evil for evil, after all she is your boss
if everybody was like you, this country would move forward.

1 Like

Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by colossus2: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
You obviously don't have sense angry
Did you come here to ridicule her
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by colossus2: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: if everybody was like you, this country would move forward.
And your 2kilobyte brain didn't tell you that.
You guys even went to the extent of taking snapshots of your boss' torn cloth showing her undies.
I bet you work in a provision store undecided
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by sseunth(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2014
be courageous.....tell her...she is gonna appreciate it
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by krisCh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
pishures of d torn trouser or adonblivit
Re: My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: I just reached my office and realized that my madam's trouser tore at the back seam area. Her entire nyash and pant is showing and I don't know why nobody wants to tell her. They are laughing and taking pics of it. Maybe it is because she is mean and bosses we that even senior her. She even threatened to sack me before. She wants to go for board meeting should I talk or leave her to be enbarrased?

You should also take pictures and post here lets know how bad it is

(1) (Reply)

Please What Does The Acronym UBFE Means? / Be Warned. Don't Fall A Victim. / Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.