Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 (12256 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by sirculynz(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Senatorkelvo: Am posted to Abia. pls hw many hours journey is Abia Camp from Lagos??. Also, can one get to camp early if one take-off from lagos on monday?. Pls Call or text me if u're posted to Abia, and would be going to Camp from lagos - 08036467038 -Kelvin
I live in Umuahia & I ws posted to lagos. I equally did my IT in lag so its a route I knw very well. So lets say u are to leave by 6am, without much traffic u ll b here b4 5pm, it ll tak u 1 more hr or so to reach bende(Abia camp). So u dnt rily nid to tak off on monday cos u ll get stranded unless u av sm1 here or u ll lodge in a hotel cos dey wont open d camp 4 u till Tuesday as I heard. Am nt a fan of nyt bus but if u are suit urself. So The ball is on ur cot. Welcome to Gods own state, its nt as developed as lagos is but its peaceful & u ll enjoy it congrats
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
You will surely be allowed to stay in the camp right from monday, so there is no wahala if u feel like coming on monday. Also, if you dont wish to go directly to the camp, MCAN, NCCF or RCF etc will surely accommodate you to stay over night... So, no worries at all! Abia sweet...
I will like to remind you all to get a white rubber boot along coz it's raining here and the mud will give you extra work on your white tennis.
Furthermore, three-quarters shorts with pockets are allowed!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by holuwachemi(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is anybody leaving from akure on tuesday?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by amnestylaw1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is anyone leaving from Ibadan on Monday? My younger brother, the egg of the family, was posted to Abia.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Chrisbabylove(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
will be leaving from lagos....@holuwachemi..are u a futarian?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by holuwachemi(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chrisbabylove: will be leaving from lagos....@holuwachemi..are u a futarian?
Yes am a futa alumni,I will be leaving from akure
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by rotlan(m): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg shey dstv dey to wosh epl..lol.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Yask2guy: You can reach me thru 07065872339. There are lodges in Umuahia where you can pass the night but if you still prefer hotel, you will surely get 1.

Bro, how is life in Abia? Would you recommend I redeploy? How M.D.Dolly sef?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2014
amnestylaw1: Is anyone leaving from Ibadan on Monday? My younger brother, the egg of the family, was posted to Abia.
buahHahaha
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by osahonmk(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
The three quarter short must it be plain white??
Yask2guy: You will surely be allowed to stay in the camp right from monday, so there is no wahala if u feel like coming on monday. Also, if you dont wish to go directly to the camp, MCAN, NCCF or RCF etc will surely accommodate you to stay over night... So, no worries at all! Abia sweet...
I will like to remind you all to get a white rubber boot along coz it's raining here and the mud will give you extra work on your white tennis.
Furthermore, three-quarters shorts with pockets are allowed!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
coolbibz:

Bro, how is life in Abia? Would you recommend I redeploy? How M.D.Dolly sef?
Life in Abia is cool and M.d. is doing great in Ogun as well. Well I can only recommend that you redeploy if you have some important and urgent things you will be doing within that 1year, else you might not enjoy the service year and might deprive yourself some opportunities.
Pls am yet to decode ur moniker!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
osahonmk: The three quarter short must it be plain white??
Certainly, yes!
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
rotlan: Abeg shey dstv dey to wosh epl..lol.
Mammy market is ready to settle that for you...
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
what are the chances of getting a redeployment without security nor health problem

can i still be able to get into OBS if i arrive late wednesday?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Chrisbabylove(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
@holuwakemi...nice avin a futa alumni on board...will be goin to abia on tuesday. here is my num. 07038065476
i pray d land of abia bring forth good fruiits.
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
zerray: what are the chances of getting a redeployment without security nor health problem

can i still be able to get into OBS if i arrive late wednesday?
That chance is based on runz package... But considering that of OBS, u still have the chance
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Chrisbabylove(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
@yask2guy....do u knw of any bus line dat will b going straight to d camp from lagos
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yask2guy: That chance is based on runz package... But considering that of OBS, u still have the chance
runz hw? do all corpers teach? dnt wanna teach biko
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chrisbabylove: @yask2guy....do u knw of any bus line dat will b going straight to d camp from lagos
ifesinachi i think
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by osahonmk(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
My shoe is it plain white... cuz mine has some blue strips.... will it be allowed in d camp??
Yask2guy: That chance is based on runz package... But considering that of OBS, u still have the chance
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chrisbabylove: @yask2guy....do u knw of any bus line dat will b going straight to d camp from lagos
I am very sure of ABC transports at jibowu
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by ckhelvin: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yask2guy: I am very sure of ABC transports at jibowu
bro I was posted to ilorin oo..u stil do hear from Henry right
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
zerray: runz hw? do all corpers teach? dnt wanna teach biko
getting a ppa other than school is either by luck or runz (i.e. Paying some coded officials but it doesn't work most times). 75-80% will teach
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
osahonmk: My shoe is it plain white... cuz mine has some blue strips.... will it be allowed in d camp??
once the blue stripes are not too obvious
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
ckhelvin: bro I was posted to ilorin oo..u stil do hear from Henry right
Kelvinho! How u doing? Ilorin is a nice place, congratz!
Henry was posted to Anambra
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by ckhelvin: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yask2guy: Kelvinho! How u doing? Ilorin is a nice place, congratz!
Henry was posted to Anambra
adebayoo!..abi nao..all good to go!..leavin on Tuesday mawning thou!..approximately 7hrs journey to camp,yikpata
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by cynthia667: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello house!

If there is anyone posted to Abia state and wants a bus that can go directly from Lagos to Camp, arrangements have been made in that respect by going with "Cross COUNTRY Transport" which leaves on Tuesday morning as early as 6am. Their terminal situated at Jibowu is the departure location.

I am also posted to Abia state, therefore going through the same arrangement. If interested kindly contact me on 07084840120, my name is Alonge, from Yabatech.

Please NOTE; You can book your ticket by yourself at their Jibowu office Lagos, beside Chicken Republic on Sunday (3rd Aug, 2014) or Monday (4th Aug, 2014).

Yours truly,
Alonge, (YCT)
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by delejames(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks Alonge...I did go there to book on monday.How much is the fare?
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by brownkenny(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Everglo transport limited... We have direct bus from lagos to the following states orientation camp ground. Abia, imo, anambra, delta, ebonyi, Enugu, bayelsa, River,. We pick students from unilag gate and jibowu in our terminal. Pls book frm now to till monday. Call us on 08029961517, 08057498852, booking on time will enable us to certain no of people who will be going on a particular states. We have sienna cars and buses. For enquiry pls call the numbers above
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was with henry on wedsday , like say na east dem post am
ckhelvin: bro I was posted to ilorin oo..u stil do hear from Henry right
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Am Jessica from delta state university, posted to abia
Re: Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 by Abiagirl777(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yask2guy: The camp is at Umunna Bende LGA (1hr+ frm umuahia). Wherever you are coming from, itz either the bus takes you directly to the camp or drop you at umuahia. We'll be waiting for you at the car parks in umuahia to welcome you all.
On the hills of umunna Bende... Camp is gonna be filled with fun!

its umunnato man(meeting pt of 3 main villages in Bende lga),dats my place.all Abia corpers,welcome to God's own state.if u can,hustleooo,God will bless ur stay in Abia.
UNU NOO NKE OMA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.