Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. (1044 Views)

Do It Yourself - Contract Version / We Need Zircon Sand Supply Contract: / I Need Information On Sand Supply Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by snowpe(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have been given a supply contract but no money to execute. I know where to source the materials from.if you are interested call me on 08151634062 for discussions and meeting.
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
How did you get it in the first place and why did you get something you cant execute
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by dav8id(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
snowpe: I have been given a supply contract but no money to execute. I know where to source the materials from.if you are interested call me on 08151634062 for discussions and meeting.
Its possible but i advice you drop more light here regarding the contract and any interested financial will contact you.
But with this your style only unserious and time wasted individual will contact you.
Hope u get my point?
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by databoy247(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
What exactly are you supplying, what quantity, and who awarded you the contract? Also, whats the duration given to you to commence the job as per your issued LPO (if you were given one). Finally what is the overall worth of the contract and from your own feasibility study, what figures do you actually need to execute.

You dont need to be scared about releasing the information requested cos its already your contract.
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello, send details to doseni@yahoo.com, if you can't share it on here. But my advice is that you share details on here, so that anyone that might be interested can help you out. Thanks
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by dav8id(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
databoy247:

What exactly are you supplying, what quantity, and who awarded you the contract? Also, whats the duration given to you to commence the job as per your issued LPO (if you were given one). Finally what is the overall worth of the contract and from your own feasibility study, what figures do you actually need to execute.

You dont need to be scared about releasing the information requested cos its already your contract.
You quoted the wrong person man
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by olatundes14: 3:47am On Jul 31, 2014
send me a text:08098726776 i can handle it 4u perfectly.dont worry it is settled already,a trial wil convince u.
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by Pennywise(m): 3:52am On Jul 31, 2014
I ask lawyers in the house: Is it technically legal to scam a scammer?
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Pennywise: I ask lawyers in the house: Is it technically legal to scam a scammer?
I charge 50,000 naira per hour to prove your locus standi inpentum odilicanta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by solbash11(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
snowpe: I have been given a supply contract but no money to execute. I know where to source the materials from.if you are interested call me on 08151634062 for discussions and meeting.
For assistance with your request, feel free to send me more details concerning this contract, an email to "solbash1@gmail.com"
Re: I Have A Supply Contract But Can't Execute. by snowpe(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
for those of you that wanted to know the details am expected to supply 30 tons of cracked palm kernels.this is the breakdown.
1.per ton of kernel from the bush is 55k _60k
2.transport from bush to ibadan 250k
do the calculation and call me if intrested.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / I Will Give You 10k Every Week. / Is It Possible To Get Free Money From The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.