Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (78828 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gingerr(f): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Posted to osun state, can't wait...

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
amanda2013: watsapp group nko?
You can start it and we drop our numbers, I have enough groups to manage. However, someone else in the group may volunteer.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Gingerr: Posted to osun state, can't wait...
Good for you. Who told you about Nairaland? Or you have another username?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by onlyme07(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please, is there any corper in Uyo posted to
Osun or Oyo State. ?? I really need your
assistance.
Please...!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
honeydear: Hello....

Was posted to osun but wanted benue. Kinda gutted but it's all good. Why do we have to report on 1st sept tho?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
ngozionefeli: Hello, m posted to osun, bt I wud lyk to knw ow d camp life der is nd also afta camp(lyk accomodation, food, d state allowee nd also if sumone can be posted to ministry)

Congratulations! I was posted there too!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Was posted to osun but wanted benue. Kinda gutted but it's all good. Why do we have to report on 1st sept tho?
welcome.....i think it's because of the election
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
obayaya: See fine girls going to osun o shocked cool

Honeydear and amanda2013 smiley

Nice
obayaya.... smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
honeydear: obayaya.... smiley

How are you doing?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Congratulations! I was posted there too!
we wud all meet n camp
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by onlyme07(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any one coming from Uyo?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
obayaya:

How are you doing?
I'm fine...you?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by bigsecsyde(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Posted to Osun too. See y'all soon.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by UlqU3(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello, can anyone please help me with directions. From PH, Rivers State to camp. Thanks in advance
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
honeydear: I'm fine...you?

I'm good!!!

How are you preparing?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2014
obayaya:

I'm good!!!

How are you preparing?
I finished preparation some weeks ago grin I was just waiting for call up letter....lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Smooth278(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2014
marvie234:
No Hun. Ive also been posted to Osun state n am a lady. Jst been thinking on hw to go there from Nasarawa state. Its 10 hrs from here to Osun. N worse of all, there's no airport there.

Theres an airport in Ibadan which is close to osun state u can break ur journey like that if u want but jst relax and use bus kk... Wont be so far
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2014
I actually wanted lagos but was TOTALLY satisfied with osun state, due to proximity to lag & relatively calm atmosphere + cheap lifestyle. Am jes kinda surprised we to report to camp september 1( not august 5) does anyone know why
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Good morning 'otondos'..can't wait to welcome you guys. Please if you have interest in joining Osun NYSC Football Team, start preparations now! Camp football is the most popular and unarguably the most interesting camp competition.If you were eventually chosen, you would be posted to either Ede South or North and your CDS would be Football CDS throughout your one-year service.

#waitingforournextsetoffreshfootballers

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2014
skidskid: I actually wanted lagos but was TOTALLY satisfied with osun state, due to proximity to lag & relatively calm atmosphere + cheap lifestyle. Am jes kinda surprised we to report to camp september 1( not august 5) does anyone know why
Baba, if you enter Ede this week nobody go tell you wen u go carry ur bag run back.
The soldiers deployed to Osun for the elections and presently in Ede should not be less than 5,000. Their presence is causing confusion already.
The soldiers are camped in the orientation camp and the elections would be conducted on 9th of August while camp ought to open on 5th of August. ℓ̊'m very sure they will stay close to a week after the election sev. So wia una wan use den?
ℓ̊ hope ℓ̊ answered your question. Enjoy your sunday.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2014
honeydear: I finished preparation some weeks ago grin I was just waiting for call up letter....lol

lol... Same here grin

Good morning
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2014
ajoskele: Good morning 'otondos'..can't wait to welcome you guys. Please if you have interest in joining Osun NYSC Football Team, start preparations now! Camp football is the most popular and unarguably the most interesting camp competition.If you were eventually chosen, you would be posted to either Ede South or North and your CDS would be Football CDS throughout your one-year service.

#waitingforournextsetoffreshfootballers

Play football for a full 1 year? shocked

will Chelsea sign us afterwards? grin

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2014
obayaya:

Play football for a full 1 year? shocked

will Chelsea sign us afterwards? grin
lol...most of us in FCDS have dreams of playing professional football. Many of the past members are plying their trades in Europe and South Africa.

Football CDS is very different from all other CDS. Ours is just to train on CDS days and any other days.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2014
ajoskele: lol...most of us in FCDS have dreams of playing professional football. Many of the past members are plying their trades in Europe and South Africa.

Football CDS is very different from all other CDS. Ours is just to train on CDS days and any other days.

Wow!!! nice!!!

But come to think of it. the average age of Nigerian graduates is between 22 and 23. Isn't it too late to still be aspiring to play professional football at that age?

just asking though grin

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2014
obayaya:

lol... Same here grin

Good morning
Good morning
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2014
honeydear: Good morning

Hope you slept well? smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2014
skidskid: I actually wanted lagos but was TOTALLY satisfied with osun state, due to proximity to lag & relatively calm atmosphere + cheap lifestyle. Am jes kinda surprised we to report to camp september 1( not august 5) does anyone know why
Election, Election and Election. Ever wondered why the northern states who won't be holding any election also open camp by September? It's cos the soldiers are needed in Osun. #I_Guess.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2014
tongue
obayaya:

Wow!!! nice!!!

But come to think of it. the average age of Nigerian graduates is between 22 and 23. Isn't it too late to still be aspiring to play professional football at that age?

just asking though grin
Hehehehehe..ℓ̊'m just 16 and Onazi is around 21 I think. He is only 5years older than me!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by marvie234: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Smooth278:

Theres an airport in Ibadan which is close to osun state u can break ur journey like that if u want but jst relax and use bus kk... Wont be so far
Tanx dear
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Henry027(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
I recently read that Osun State is the" Land of Virtue"The home of A.E Adeboye and W.F Kumuyi....Having the one the most prestigious University in Nigeria(O.A.U)...A state having This three Significance should not but Make Any1 posted there not to have something to Reminisce after one year!!!I just can't wait!!!What a Virtue this IS!!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
ajoskele: :PHehehehehe..ℓ̊'m just 16 and Onazi is around 21 I think. He is only 5years older than me!

Lmao!!!! No be only 16 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

"Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.