Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (78729 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
amanda2013: obayaya welcum. Ajoskele abeg o o o come and ans again na you we knw abeg.

Amanda the lioness grin

Kedu? wink
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya:

Amanda the lioness grin

Kedu? wink
obayaya am nt fine, this osun wey dem cari me go dey scratch my body.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by odutope(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hrd accommodation is expensive in Osogbo and Ife..pls hw true is this?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
amanda2013: obayaya am nt fine, this osun wey dem cari me go dey scratch my body.

Lol!!!

Relax jor!!! It's another opportunity to explore. To become an Omoluabi tongue

Anaghi edobe otule ofu ebe aza ezi wink grin

Hi honeydear smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!!

Hi honeydear smiley
hello obayaya, hope you are good
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: hello obayaya, hope you are good

As always grin

How are you? smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!!

Hi honeydear smiley
obayaya o naghi ato ochi cha cha. Anyway no problem
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
amanda2013: obayaya o naghi ato ochi cha cha. Anyway no problem

Nothing mega!!!

You might end up enjoying the experience after all!!!

you never can tell
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
highmey:

hey Bro...

Hope you cool?

M okay sha.....considering
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya:

As always grin

How are you? smiley
I'm fine thank you
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
amanda2013: ok tanx dear.
Welcome
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya: ajoskele Good day!!! How are you doing?

I was thinking if you can give us a lil information about the different local governments in osun and what's obtainable there as regards standard of living and opportunities.

Or at least the major/Popular LGA..

I hope i'm not asking for too much? wink

Greetings everyone!!!
Ha..baba u ask too much oo.State of Osun has 30LGAs so don't expect I know much about them. I can only talk about the ones I've been to.
Osogbo- The town has 3 or maybe 4 LGAs and the most interesting place to be in Osun being the state capital. It boasts of the best hotels, bars, eateries, clubs and all the 'happening' places in the State of Osun. Osogbo has the edge over all other towns because of the presence of many banks, institutions, companies and many establishments that could offer one job opportunities. It has one of the campuses of Osun state university and also the LAUTECH Teaching Hospital.Accomodation in Osogbo is not an easy thing. What else oo?**thinking** grin

Ede- This town has two LGAs. The North and South. Ede(serving here) houses the NYSC camp, the Federal Polytechnic, Adeleke University, Redeemers University, an airport(under construction though) etc No much job opportunities here. You will make money if you are business-oriented. It's a pity I'm not! Baba, light here na die oo..You go dey pray make dem sieze d light ni. Accomodation is the easiest and very cheap.

Ile-Ife- The origin of Yoruba. I don't know much about the ancient town. I learnt accomodation I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not easy to come by. Ife is α busy town with α̲̅ lot of exciting places to visit and job opportunities.

Ilesa- A very big town with lots of opportunities. The International Breweries, the producers of Trophy, Grand Malt etc, is located there. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ could get α̲̅ bottle of Trophy as low as @#100 in Ilesa. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅ can make α̲̅ lot of money doing businesses there. Accomodation too could be difficult.

These are the few places I've been to in Osun. You won't regret coming down here. Lest I forget, transportation is cheap almost everywhere in Osun.
DO NOT forget to visit Erin-Ijesha waterfall. Α̲̅ lifetime experience!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: I'm fine thank you
I no knw sey fine girls dey snob people oo lipsrsealed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: I no knw sey fine girls dey snob people oo lipsrsealed
Ahh! Sir ajoskele, what I do nah?

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: Ahh! Sir ajoskele, what I do nah?
lol..u no even allow me knw u at all
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: lol..u no even allow me knw u at all
I'm sorry...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: Ha..baba u ask too much oo.State of Osun has 30LGAs so don't expect I know much about them. I can only talk about the ones I've been to.
Osogbo- The town has 3 or maybe 4 LGAs and the most interesting place to be in Osun being the state capital. It boasts of the best hotels, bars, eateries, clubs and all the 'happening' places in the State of Osun. Osogbo has the edge over all other towns because of the presence of many banks, institutions, companies and many establishments that could offer one job opportunities. It has one of the campuses of Osun state university and also the LAUTECH Teaching Hospital.Accomodation in Osogbo is not an easy thing. What else oo?**thinking** grin

Ede- This town has two LGAs. The North and South. Ede(serving here) houses the NYSC camp, the Federal Polytechnic, Adeleke University, Redeemers University, an airport(under construction though) etc No much job opportunities here. You will make money if you are business-oriented. It's a pity I'm not! Baba, light here na die oo..You go dey pray make dem sieze d light ni. Accomodation is the easiest and very cheap.

Ile-Ife- The origin of Yoruba. I don't know much about the ancient town. I learnt accomodation I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not easy to come by. Ife is α busy town with α̲̅ lot of exciting places to visit and job opportunities.

Ilesa- A very big town with lots of opportunities. The International Breweries, the producers of Trophy, Grand Malt etc, is located there. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ could get α̲̅ bottle of Trophy as low as @#100 in Ilesa. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅ can make α̲̅ lot of money doing businesses there. Accomodation too could be difficult.

These are the few places I've been to in Osun. You won't regret coming down here. Lest I forget, transportation is cheap almost everywhere in Osun.
DO NOT forget to visit Erin-Ijesha waterfall. Α̲̅ lifetime experience!

Wow!!!! So much to look forward to!!!

Someone mentioned ifelodun!!! Can you tell me anything about that local government?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: The whole state alawee is 55k. It could be paid 10k-15k-15k-5k-10k or anyhow the govt wants it throughout your service year. We got our first payment(batchA) last week. Four months alawee!
its nt too bad. As far as dey complete d 55k, lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: I'm sorry...
Huh..e never reach dat level oo..where are you based?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
ngozionefeli: its nt too bad. As far as dey complete d 55k, lol
They will, surely.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: Huh..e never reach dat level oo..where are you based?
okay

I'm in benin at the moment
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
obayaya:

Wow!!!! So much to look forward to!!!

Someone mentioned ifelodun!!! Can you tell me anything about that local government?
I'm sorry. I don't know anything about the LGA.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: okay

I'm in benin at the moment
Aiite..ain't you on watsapp?

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: Aiite..ain't you on watsapp?
I am...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: I am...

You can add me with 08100813603 if you don't mind.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: You can add me with 08100813603 if you don't mind.
alright
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: I'm sorry. I don't know anything about the LGA.

No wahala!!!

you too much boss!!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by stuchman: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
If am to judge by the rate you guys are making this thread lively, then I will deduce that our three wks in camp would be fun...keep it Up guys #team Osun

4 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
ajoskele: Please edit your post. It's Aisu junction not Isuu. However, getting bike there is very difficult, though closer to camp than Akoda junction . I will advise the person alight at Akoda junction where he could he easily get a bike.

Thanks for d correctn
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abeg frm onitsha to osogbo na hw many hrs

plz some1 shuld reply dis or some1 will .... controversy

Lions & lioness go code

#UNN/OSUN
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by stuchman: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
emenik08: Abeg frm onitsha to osogbo na hw many hrs

plz some1 shuld reply dis or some1 will .... controversy

Lions & lioness go code

#UNN/OSUN
. 4m a reliable source, onitsha to osun state by driving distance considering traffick is abt 5hrs 35minutes
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2014
Chai dis house dey make sense... we go dey see for camp...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

"Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.