Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue (42986 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Opinedecandid(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some of these South Africans obviously have oyibo blood in their veins.
Accepts my condolences, woman

3 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by estyvino(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: cool cool
thank God I did not turn my phone upside down to read, meaning I never wasted my time lolz
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Maybe she is from the village, you know how this villagers roll.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by NaLaugh: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
South African women often have some massive cakes. This woman needs to go back into the oven cool
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by IAMBREEZY: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
That azz ain't bad tho,gonna be excellent for dogggy style.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Drizhystc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh boy! See dis woman shape #make sense :POh boy! See dis woman shape #make sense
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by CharlieMaria(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Make she no give Ebola to the statue ooo. Shm for her.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by englishmart(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Does she want to rape his statue?

Arrant nonsense

MTSCHEEW
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ebola Symptoms precisely!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Hulahoop: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
I red it witout turning my phone upside down
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by 9jatatafo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
NA ONLY SHE WAKA GO THERE ABI NA SPIRIT OF CONJILITY LEAD HER THERE?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Odika1: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: South Africa!!!! If no b dem na who?! cheesy
china:-D
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by johnstar(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
jezzz c as ppl plenty for dis thread, una b ashewo choi, including gals
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by bensowe(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mtcheeeew

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idiataqueen: grin don't worry very soon God will caught u too
yea, very soon God go caught-am!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na wa oh.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Misblah(f): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: I don't mean to sound like a pevert but i love the complexion and shape undecided

Of the statue ofcourse what where you thinking grin grin grin
grin you try
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Odika1: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Barselonia: Eh yh.... but The girl carry small oooo... looking with my Higihaga eyes with The mycoscopic view,I can see The two grapes crinkumcrankums....lolz...

jokes apart... ise aye ni..
awon iya ti ni owo si
This is why u guys of Sw ends up impregnating four to five girls at the same time.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ziccoit: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
mizzy007: She nids jesus!!!

She probably goes to church more than the church rats! She couldn't be normal, mental derangement/disorder at work.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Barselonia(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odika1: This is why u guys of Sw ends up impregnating four to five girls at the same time.
check ur house b4 u check mine

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Emmaomotob(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
See as FOOD waste on top ordinary statue. cry cry angry cry
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alright! South African black on the news for the wrong thing. Jeez! The primitiveness of the people in that society is appalling to say the least!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Kossyne(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
CharlesPhc:

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.

This got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Decryptor(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Only in South Africa
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by gothrones(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stupid woman. When he was alive, did she nakedly hug him? Abeg no woman should hug my statue after I am dead, hug me with your naked body NOW that I am alive.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ademoladeji(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
She's gat nyc azz
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nwogbe: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
lolzzzz u be one foolish boy i swear. I don laff tire...
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by winiwini: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
you cant understand....check under!!

Nobleval: yea paying her respect n@ked. Huh? Which one are you smoking? Paw-paw leaf?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by roman001: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Opinedecandid: Some of these South Africans obviously have oyibo blood in their veins.
Accepts my condolences, woman
we ar so sorry for this picture,she taught she wz in her bathroom.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by cannonnier(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: I don't mean to sound like a pevert but i love the complexion and shape undecided

Of the statue ofcourse what where you thinking grin grin grin

grin shocked shocked

gay alert undecided
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by alaafin(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
What of if she was being bullied by someone monitoring her from nearby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.