Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (25826 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
heemah:
au bou places like Ogun State, Oyo and Ondo

according to the news that was release yesterday nysc will automatically redeploy everyone posted to the seven affected state. so don't worry yourself you'll be redeploy automatically

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by newguy1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hrd about d nysc redeployment news, but 4real what were dey thinking b4 emmmm hope dey stay tru 2 it, i told my mama dat im been posted 2 adamawa, she was like never never ma son aint going there man 4uck nysc. Like it or hate im only spentin week in niger after im out oo oooo.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
still can't believe NYSC did this to me.sad
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
heemah:
au bou places like Ogun State, Oyo and Ondo

Perfectly cool... Osun sef tight.. I must tell U, OSUN is one of the best places Y would want to serve.. Accommodation, transport, though petty Jobs blah blah
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
sweetyEse: still can't believe NYSC did this to me.sad

Not just U buh every Student whose State of origin is from South West. North too bad.. I have got dudes posted to Yobe, Adamawa, Jigawa,Borno in fact all states surrounding the deadly Borno. The Good news is the states are listed for Stream II.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rockmyworld:

according to the news that was release yesterday nysc will automatically redeploy everyone posted to the seven affected state. so don't worry yourself you'll be redeploy automatically
Are you serious? I think I read that online lately
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote
author=Sean7t9]

Not just U buh every Student whose State of origin is from South West.
North too bad.. I have got dudes posted to Yobe, Adamawa, Jigawa,Borno
in fact all states surrounding the deadly Borno. The Good news is the
states are listed for Stream II. [/quote] i cant wait to redeploy...thats if i dont destroy the callup letter before thensad
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
newguy1: For real can someone pls tell me what i need 2 redeploy, do i have to fake a medical report to camp or what?
Yh I think that would be better..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
sweetyEse: i cant wait to redeploy...thats if i dont destroy the callup letter before thensad

Ouch!!! Lol... U wouldn't wanna do that. That letter is your only pass to serving @ all
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Does anyone know how exactly the re-deployment option works? Are the NYSC going to provide us with a list of states to choose from or what?

Please anyone with useful information should please share...... You may quote me if need be. Thanks fam
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hkana: Does anyone know how exactly the re-deployment option works? Are the NYSC going to provide us with a list of states to choose from or what?

Please anyone with useful information should please share...... You may quote me if need be. Thanks fam
U would have to redeploy with your own stated reasons.. This could be Health, Marriage, etc... U will supply the state that best suits the reason u stated... #Shikena.. For instance, U could be married and ur wife's serving in Kwara, so you can as well proceed redeploy to Kwara State.. Buh I'm afraid some documents will need to be attached to support ur claims
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2014
We now hav automatic redployment..every1 wud be given d opportunity to redeploy after camp..so happy

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2014
adebayooye: We now hav automatic redployment..every1 wud be given d opportunity to redeploy after camp..so happy

Please could you tell us where U got this info..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2014
tnuola: I was in shock when I saw Adamawa too, I doubt if I'm going to pick up my callup letter... I'll just wait for batch c....
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Sean7t9:

Please could you tell us where U got this info..

This may be helpful: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/12267-nysc-redeploys-corps-members-from-bauchi-6-other-states

I'm still not clear on the automatic re-deployment. Cos if it's "automatic" one needs not present any "reason" for wanting to be re-deployed.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ola0luwa: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't think it's required to fake documents, since we can't serve in Adamawa state, we are only observing out orientation camp in Niger state. we can always redeploy based on security reasons after completing the 3 weeks. because by then we will be "stateless"
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Emulti(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
posting corps members to bokoharam state is like telling them 'go nd die'. pls every one posted there must do all he/she can to relocate to a peaceful state.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Hkana:

This may be helpful: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/12267-nysc-redeploys-corps-members-from-bauchi-6-other-states

I'm still not clear on the automatic re-deployment. Cos if it's "automatic" one needs not present any "reason" for wanting to be re-deployed.

Let's get this clear, we have been automatically redeployed already to Niger NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated on it. Just as thus :

State of Deployment : ADAMAWA
Date of Reporting: IST SEPTEMBER , 2014
Officer-in-Charge : STATE CO-ORDINATOR
Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC PERM. ORIENT. CAMP, GOvT. SEC. SCH. PAIKO MIN-ABJ, NIGER ST.

In fact there's nothing describing "Automatic Redeployment" after camp in that Tribune Link U posted up there. Please let's be calm and endeavour to stop mongering rumours, this wouldn't just help.
For me, I found no info on "Automatic Redeployment" on the NYSC website after camping @ Niger NYSC Camp.
However, if anyone has an info from a RELIABLE SOURCE other than the NYSC website pinpointing "Automatic Redeployment " after camp should share with Us...
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Let's get this clear, we have been automatically redeployed already to Niger NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated on it. Just as thus :

Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC PERM. ORIENT. CAMP, GOvT. SEC. SCH. PAIKO MIN-ABJ, NIGER ST.

Please let's be calm and endeavour to stop mongering rumours, this wouldn't just help. For me, I found no info on "Automatic Redeployment" after camp on the NYSC website.
However, if anyone has an info from a RELIABLE SOURCE other than the NYSC website pinpointing "Automatic Redeployment " after having ours at Niger NYSC camp should share with Us...
In case nobody could provide us such information, I will personally advice all Adamawa State Corp members, to by now start working on documents to support ur redeployment process. I'm afraid I must tell U after our camping at Niger, we are meant to report to Adamawa State unless it's otherwise stated on NYSC website or during our camping

Please don't think the Redeployment after camping @ Niger NYSC Camp is going to be Automatic.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ola0luwa: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Sean7t9: Let's get this clear, we have been automatically redeployed already to Niger NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated on it. Just as thus :
Please let's be calm and endeavour to stop mongering rumours, this wouldn't just help. For me, I found no info on "Automatic Redeployment" after camp on the NYSC website.
However, if anyone has an info from a RELIABLE SOURCE other than the NYSC website pinpointing "Automatic Redeployment " after having ours at Niger NYSC camp should share with Us...
In case nobody could provide us such information, I will personally advice all Adamawa State Corp members, to by now start working on documents to support ur redeployment process. I'm afraid I must tell U after our camping at Niger, we are meant to report to Adamawa State unless it's otherwise stated on NYSC website or during our camping
Please don't think the Redeployment after camping @ Niger NYSC Camp is going to be Automatic.
Sean7t9: Let's get this clear, we have been automatically redeployed already to Niger NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated on it. Just as thus :

There's no Automatic redeployment, yes. but since they won't let us observe our orientation camp in Adamawa, the NYSC themselves know the state isn't safe for corpers. you think they will be dumb enough to let us move to Adamawa after completing the 3 weeks in Niger? i doubt. and that's where the "Automatic redeployment" thing comes in. we can redeploy based on security reason. NYSC will only let you redeploy based of 3 reasons. Marriage (for females), On Medical ground and Security. we automatically qualify request for Redeployment based on the Security reason. Hence why everyone has been saying we will be redeployed automatically.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Ola0luwa:

There's no Automatic redeployment, yes. but since they won't let us observe our orientation camp in Adamawa, the NYSC themselves know the state isn't safe for corpers. you think they will be dumb enough to let us move to Adamawa after completing the 3 weeks in Niger? i doubt. and that's where the "Automatic redeployment" thing comes in. we can redeploy based on security reason. NYSC will only let you redeploy based of 3 reasons. Marriage (for females), On Medical ground and Security. we automatically qualify request for Redeployment based on the Security reason. Hence why everyone has been saying we will be redeployed automatically.

Mayne, I don't understand either. Still, U should know we could be posted to some northern states... sokoto and the likes since no security issues there.. God help Us
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ola0luwa: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Sean7t9:

Mayne, I don't understand either. Still, U should know we could be posted to some northern states... sokoto and the likes since no security issues there.. God help Us

I understand you but we will be given the redeployment form to fill first week in camp. that's where you can request for a state you wish to be posted to, back it up with your reason. ours is simply "security reason" but should it happen that there is no space for corpers anymore in the state of your choice, NYSC will assign one to you randomly.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ptoocool(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Ola0luwa:

I understand you but we will be given the redeployment form to fill first week in camp. that's where you can request for a state you wish to be posted to, back it up with your reason. ours is simply "security reason" but should it happen that there is no space for corpers anymore in the state of your choice, NYSC will assign one to you randomly.

They better do cos ah still cant fathom d fact dat dey could actually post corpers to serve in dose troubles states in d first place inasmuch as dey knw we cant camp dia, dat showd dey demslves knw d implication of sendinq innocent souls down dia..

They beta redeploy us all oo or else... Kini kan aqba owo aqbado lowo won oo..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gud day ma pellow adamawa kofaz,has any1 got info abt our redeployment? Ar we goin to adamawa aftr camp or what? All ds sef I no undrstnd jare. Anybody moving frm ib shld pls whatsapp me 08037141010
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ola0luwa:

dat means we won't nid any fake documents?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ola0luwa: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
lorddaywalker: dat means we won't nid any fake documents?

To the best of my knowledge, if you are requesting to be redeployed based on "security reason" no documents should be involved. NYSC themselves will decide if your claim is genuine or not and in our own case, they know Adamawa the state in question isn't safe for corpers that's why we will be camped in Niger state. But if you wish to request for redeployment on "Medical Reason" then you will need documents to back your claim.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ola0luwa:

To the best of my knowledge, if you are requesting to be redeployed based on "security reason" no documents should be involved. NYSC themselves will decide if your claim is genuine or not and in our own case, they know Adamawa the state in question isn't safe for corpers that's why we will be camped in Niger state. But if you wish to request for redeployment on "Medical Reason" then you will need documents to back your claim.
ok thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by omoiyaope: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls Adamawa corps member....is it automatic redeployment to any desire state or we need any medical case to back it up befor we can re-deploy....
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by stilldre7(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's gonna be well, relax ur nerves when we get to paiko camp there will b open doors for redeployment by corps members and it will be granted to us based on security reasons..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by stilldre7(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dear worry less there are means for redeployment it's gonna be well..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by newguy1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guyyz, worryless abeg let just all go their with a backup plan, cos for me i dont trust d automatic redeployment story, dey could hav save us d trouble of stressing us by just stating dat wif been posted to niger state.
Anyway as for me i going with ma medical report.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by newguy1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hope demm niger stream1 care 2 come gist us how d camp is like cus ma imagination of d sec. School camp" is not pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kano / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.