Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (25822 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2014
sweetyEse: on my way to Niger state.

Safe dear

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2014
zinnypeps: Pls, will the registration be done on Sunday? wud get to d camp Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I want to know how to move ;someone should pls give me an update

If they had followed the geopolitical zoning it ought to end on the 8th (monday?) .. So I guess it would still be on by Sunday night
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by taiwoakin(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
that
Hkana: Got here ruffly 2:44pm.
Collected my kits.
Collected my 5K.
Waiting for my ID card and relocation.
Basically, I'm almost done with the whole ish.
Queue has reasonably reduced. There's provision of basic amenities.
The place is okay tho some corps member are madt.
If you're a GLO subscriber get another sim prolly MTN cos I've not seen a single bar on my GLO since entering camp.
Internet..... That's a story on it's own.
Wish everyone the best.

that was why i said "dont rush to camp"
Those of us going late would get everything done at a faster rate
thanks for the update, especially regarding GLO.
see u all in camp

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by TiffanyJ(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have just been redeployed to Enugu state. Heemah, how fa with you? Have you been redeployed? I've tried your number several times but it isn't reachable. Please reply this although i am now charging it. Will try your number later.
Hassan85 you no try at all
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
xo sowie tiffany..u knw au glo ntwrk is here in camp.....tried ur no severally too buh its nt goin tru...av bn redeployed to Oyo State...Newguy, Osun state....right now,we r on our way to park...Saguine dear, au r u? miss u too...tnola and others, i wish u safe trip to the power state and a peaceful stay in camp....b prepared for d stress and frustrations nyweiz....tiffy, wen r u moving??
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
heemah: xo sowie tiffany..u knw au glo ntwrk is here in camp.....tried ur no severally too buh its nt goin tru...av bn redeployed to Oyo State...Newguy, Osun state....right now,we r on our way to park...Saguine dear, au r u? miss u too...tnola and others, i wish u safe trip to the power state and a peaceful stay in camp....b prepared for d stress and frustrations nyweiz....tiffy, wen r u moving??

Heemah, sup? I'm at the airport in lag now, someone told me there's no movement in Niger today Cuz of election pls how true is this?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2014
tnuola:

Heemah, sup? I'm at the airport in lag now, someone told me there's no movement in Niger today Cuz of election pls how true is this?
its senatorial election...u can start comin jooor...am presently at minna park and its bubbling, so no cause for control...wish u safe....
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
heemah:
its senatorial election...u can start comin jooor...am presently at minna park and its bubbling, so no cause for control...wish u safe....

OK dear.. Thanks alot
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by btaliat(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Gosh! I just postd to Akwa Ibom and i am at cross road. I didnt knw wen and wia to go there.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Done with registration and redeployment,the redeployment process was so stressful,atlast,i got redeployed back to oyo state.sean7t9 got himself ogun state. We are leaving minna anytime soon but there is senatorial election going on here 2day n no movement until 4pm.Network here is d most frustrating, so we ar sorry for lack of updates
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
chymar:

Mehn...are you guys still on the way?? Been waiting to get the latest camp update from you both. Was becoming worried that I have not heard from you two, hope you guys are safe and alive?
thanks chymar,we arrived safe n sound.we got bad network as soon as we entr paiko. We done wit redeployment and leavin d camp hopefully 2moro morning. Dia is an election here so dia is no movement 2day.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hkana: Got here ruffly 2:44pm.
Collected my kits.
Collected my 5K.
Waiting for my ID card and relocation.

Basically, I'm almost done with the whole ish.

Queue has reasonably reduced. There's provision of basic amenities.
The place is okay tho some corps member are madt.

If you're a GLO subscriber get another sim prolly MTN cos I've not seen a single bar on my GLO since entering camp.
Internet..... That's a story on it's own.

Wish everyone the best.
true talk. It was nice meeting u at d camp and Thumbs up for d gr8 reflex to recogniz us. Wish u d best bro
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by chymar: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
lorddaywalker: thanks chymar,we arrived safe n sound.we got bad network as soon as we entr paiko. We done wit redeployment and leavin d camp hopefully 2moro morning. Dia is an election here so dia is no movement 2day.
No wahala brother, I'm on my way to abj now, will enter camp first thing tommorow from abj. Are they allowing redeployment based on security reasons?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Anyone still in camp?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yaaay! Alhamdulilah.... I'm done.
Got ma relocation letter tonight.

Everyone, I saw the mentions and I apologise for my inability to address 'em individually. Those at the camp or those who've left would understand "why" better.

Twas actually cool meeting sean7t9, Lorddaywalker, Newguy1 and Heemah..... Cool NL peeps grin...... OneLove

Sweetyese, yeah. I'm still in Paiko.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
sweetyEse: Anyone still in camp?

I am, are u still here?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by sweetyEse(f): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by newguy1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hkana: Yaaay! Alhamdulilah.... I'm done.

Everyone, I saw the mentions and I apologise for my inability to address 'em individually. Those at the camp or those who've left would understand "why" better.

Twas actually cool meeting sean7t9, Lorddaywalker, Newguy1 and Heemah..... Cool NL peeps grin...... OneLove

it was cool meeting u too, wished we had more time to hangout,it all gud sha. will b callin u
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2014
newguy1:
it was cool meeting u too, wished we had more time to hangout,it all gud sha. will b callin u

Same here bro.
Yes oh, we'll be keeping it locked online and off line grin

In another news grin I'm taking this time out to wish all travellers a safe trip. Be safe y'all.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014

nice meetin u too dear....congrats on redeployment to ur chooce of state.......tnuola, sup wv u?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by chymar: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Done with registration, very stressfree...applied for relocation and was just told it would be out in an hour. Who wants to meet?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
heemah:
nice meetin u too dear....congrats on redeployment to ur chooce of state.......tnuola, sup wv u?

Sweetheart I'm still here o, would leave tomorrow morning...though I got my relocation this morning .. Chose osun and got osun
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2014
chymar:
No wahala brother, I'm on my way to abj now, will enter camp first thing tommorow from abj. Are they allowing redeployment based on security reasons?
yes boss,most pipu used security
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014

u ar 1 of d coolest dude v seen. Best of luck bro
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2014
heemah: reportin live fro ma platoon stand, niger camp, av bn yhru wv registration snce tuesday, av collected ma 5k allowee too, d only fn am waiting for now is relocation letter! same fn wv mai cute new guy too...tnuola and odas, wish u sage trip down here..Tiffanyj, av bn tryin urno snce, its not goin thru...incase u gt dz msg on tym, chek me at d platoon stands under d tree
sad we couldn't c. I met zak,Godspower,Hkana,omoiyaope n many more but I guess d relocation ish spoiled evry attempt to get intouch. Was really lukin 4ward to c u, tnuola n odas. Anywch way,i got masef oyo state
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: sad we couldn't c. I met zak,Godspower,Hkana,omoiyaope n many more but I guess d relocation ish spoiled evry attempt to get intouch. Was really lukin 4ward to c u, tnuola n odas. Anywch way,i got masef oyo state
me too buh hopefully we ll meet at Oyo state...On mai way to d scet.. now...
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
lorddaywalker: sad we couldn't c. I met zak,Godspower,Hkana,omoiyaope n many more but I guess d relocation ish spoiled evry attempt to get intouch. Was really lukin 4ward to c u, tnuola n odas. Anywch way,i got masef oyo state

We would still meet sha. Oyo to osun isn't too far off
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by taiwoakin(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Initially i filled in kaduna only to be redeployed to Kogi. we were told Kaduna was filled up.
Then i submitted a new application, specifying Cross-river. I was given cross-river
but my friends who refilled the state they had initially been denied got it at second try
then the official realised the double re-deployment game and stopped it.
no be small war oo.
just as i was about to lose hope and leave camp, i got connected to somebody and i was RE-REDEPLOYED to KD

To all nairalanders who were in camp, we couldnt meet up because i wasn't online throughout
my stay on camp.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by taiwoakin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
If you were reposted to kaduna, please tell us what to expect at the Kaduna office of the NYSC
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by TiffanyJ(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2014
taiwoakin: If you were reposted to kaduna, please tell us what to expect at the Kaduna office of the NYSC
a very close friend of mine got re-deployed to Kaduna. As of yesterday, she told me she was at the secretariat but they were not attended to due to the fact that PHCN refused to do their work and the laptops need electricity to function. She told me she had to go back to her uncle's house by 4pm.
Oh, b4 i forget, the queue no be beans o

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kano / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.