Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! (20581 Views)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Easyjay:

Ilorin (maraba park) to kebbi (jega)... 3550 or 3450... not sure.
OK.. That's fair. I used to follow luxurious from Lagos to sokoto and drop at yauri back then, and it's just 5,050......The young shall grow at Otto Park, oyingbo
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Easyjay: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

OK.. That's fair. I used to follow luxurious from Lagos to sokoto and drop at yauri back then, and it's just 5,050......The young shall grow at Otto Park, oyingbo
That means your ppa then was at yauri.. I was in Birnin kebbi. She can aswell follow the same sokoto bound luxurious and instead drop at jega..well it depends on where her ppa is though.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Easyjay:
That means your ppa then was at yauri.. I was in Birnin kebbi. She can aswell follow the same sokoto bound luxurious and instead drop at jega..well it depends on where her ppa is though.
Yeah, my ppa was somewhere around yauri. By the way I think she is just going to camp for d first time. So it's advisable she follows the luxurious bus but drop at Koko junction from which she can get a cab to camp for 500 at any time of the day
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Easyjay: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

Yeah, my ppa was somewhere around yauri. By the way I think she is just going to camp for d first time. So it's advisable she follows the luxurious bus but drop at Koko junction from which she can get a cab to camp for 500 at any time of the day
ohh yes, i forgot it was to camp.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Phunmyke(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
ajasa4link:

5k is to expensive o, don't scam urself by urself o. Lagos to kebbi sef is a little less than 5k. The highest u should pay from Ilorin to kebbi should be 3k.

pls, wen was d last tyme u travelled frm Ilorin to kebbi @ dt price u specified
Was it a bus or car??
Was it charterd bus/car??
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Phunmyke:

Was it a bus or car??
I travelled Lagos to kebbi straight, not Ilorin to kebbi.
I left kebbi in July and I can tell u Ilorin to kebbi is 3,500 at most.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Easyjay: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Phunmyke:

Was it a bus or car??
As ajasa4link as rightly said 3500 + or - #50 (dubu uku da dari biyar smiley ... they use sienna (picnic) cars mostly. and you can be lucky enough to see fellow otondos at the park that the driver might take you all to dakingari directly (plus a lil money though) and i only know of maraba park in ilorin... safe trip.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by maccabi(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2016
Hello ... Ajasa 4 link !!!

Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding / Houses to let For Corp members In Ibadan / My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper