Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano (3424 Views)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Sloan: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed? Is it an attempt to destabilize another opposition state and declare a State of Emergency?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Jaymima(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Is your phone not google friendly?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Mogidi: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed?

Have you asked Sanusi?

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by itsmine: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello oooo! Is anybody listening to me over there! Can we just put politics aside for once & face our problem headlong?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by xynerise: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
That is our biggest problem today. Baseless blames angry.

@op. Pls, get out

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Burger01(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why won't you blame Jonathan? Why not blame Buhari and the cohorts of APC clogs undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by customized07: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Try asking the emir of kano.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by alabiyemmy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by chiefinalowo: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
GEJ, God is your strength.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by idupaul: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
A reknowned terror suspect and sponsors ascends some seat in Kano and these bombs increase and you think GEJ is to blame!!!

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by konjakonja(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed? Is it an attempt to destabilize another opposition state and declare a State of Emergency?
Now let me join you in your stupid world. I think muslims are now attacking themselves just to divert attention from the known fact that christians are their primary targets. All northern muslims are terrorists. How about that?

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Energito11: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some people talk like mad people.
Sloan: Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed? Is it an attempt to destabilize another opposition state and declare a State of Emergency?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Them don start again.

GEJ is responsible for Polio, ignorance, destitution, drug abuse, infant mortality, HIV pandemic, leprosy, tuberculosis, cattle rustling, religious riots, and OP's stupidity

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
I think your asertion is correct.

Bombing has become the norm under gej govt.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jonathan must be mighty super to get into the heads of Northerners to get them to destroy their own towns and cities, he must be super indeed, who still call him clueless?
Boko haram will continue to destroy the north until the north decide to stop the blame games and support Jonathan in this war.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure: I think your asertion is correct.

Bombing has become the norm under gej govt.

[img]http://media3./media/heytPwncElHOw/giphy.gif[/img]

And have you asked why these bombings are happening in the wake of a southern minority christian presidency who was threatened by prominent northern elders, forums and opposition elements of distabilizing the Nation?

#BRINGBACKCOMMONSENSE

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by MARKone(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014

Must every thing be about politics undecided people are dying like chicken you are here talking about opposition.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure:

You will not be needing this anymore

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

I hope your sensitivity, manners, commonsense (if there was any), objectivity and maturity have not died inside of you.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by customized07: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

this edcure guy needs a "headcure".

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure:
I hope your sensitivity, manners, commonsense (if there was any) and objectivity and maturity hasn't died inside of you.

get thee behind me olodo

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: this edcure guy needs a "headcure".

he needs a new head. his is currently FUBAR (FARKED UP BEYOND ANY REPAIR)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Not only Kano, he wants to render everywhere in the north useless come 2015 because of political gains.

More reason why the current trend of impeachments is focused there cos he knows he is not getting any votes from them.

Now to all well meaning Nigerians, pls help me answer this questions.

How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,Rivers, Lagos?

This is what i think. i think jonathan is using
boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters during election.

Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the
whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram.

The Northerners cant be killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this
dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.

P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too long ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed his accent was not that of the typical Hausa as I have once stayed in the North. I questioned him abt this and he confessed he was a Chadian. Immediately challenged him that him and his people are boko haram and they are the ones bombing everywhere in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and you could see the fear in his eyes when I said that. What he said after that was so shocking. He revealed that all of them is not like that and that it is our politicians and big men that come to their countries with "BIG MONEY" to come and recruit them with the pretence that they are fighting a holy war and they need more soldiers only for them to get to Nigeria and find out the truth. At this juncture, it is most likely too late for most of them to abscond and majority of them just go with the flow. Some of them try to escape but most are killed before even attempting. Very few are successful in escaping

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders:

he needs a new head. his is currently FUBAR (FARKED UP BEYOND ANY REPAIR)
Jonathanian Useful Idıots celebrating their ignorance.
You lots are better ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: this edcure guy needs a "headcure".
What you need is a hole in your squiggled head to dislodge the cankerworm that has infested your moribond brain with Jonathanaitis.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by customized07: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure:
What you need is a hole in your squiggled head to dislodge the cankerworm that has infested your moribond brain with Jonathanaitis.
you see why I said you need a head cure? You can never make a coherent comment, if you think am lying try to reason the reply your head will come up with in response to my comment before posting it.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by aryzgreat: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Then all northerners are zombies to allow GEJ use them to destroy their region, abi the bombers na alliens? no be hausa mumus dem dey catch each tym they arrest boko member?

keep wallowing in ur suya induced ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by ikweremilitant: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
my frend i taught u people said u re going to make nija ungovernable.why re u crying nwg? Or re u tired

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: you see why I said you need a head cure? You can never make a coherent comment, if you think am lying try to reason the reply your head will come up with in response to my comment before posting it.
I never knew you were so undeserving of a mention. You have such a crappy and uncoordinated verbiage.

Simpleton, you're late for your morön meeting.

Adios!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Aksonman: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014

Boko Haram (APC) is simply protesting Sanusi Lamido's refusal to keep sponsoring them ever since he became Emir of Kano-also Sanusi has made peace with GEJ.

Boko Haram is now using female suicide bomber cause they know Sanusi loves women...e go pain am well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by stevecantrell: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

External Debt Owed By Each State And FGN / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery? / President Jonathan Performs Acrobatic Moves At #gejfitnessrally(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.