Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano (3425 Views)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Stop relying on assumption angry
Deal with facts and figures, sad
Sal'ama leku tongue

All that I mentioned is general knowledge which no one can disproof. They are all facts, no assumptions.

Had GEJ been anywhere near to being proactive and decisive as Paul biya, Boko haram would have been a thing of the past.

But he insists on pinning all suspisions on the opposition without doing anything about it while the real culprits are all littered about in his government...with his support anyway

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
It seems you have not been to the North
Tell me about it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Livingstone123(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: Not only Kano, he wants to render everywhere in the north useless come 2015 because of political gains.

More reason why the current trend of impeachments is focused there cos he knows he is not getting any votes from them.

Now to all well meaning Nigerians, pls help me answer this questions.

How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,Rivers, Lagos?

This is what i think. i think jonathan is using
boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters during election.

Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the
whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram.

The Northerners cant be killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this
dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.

P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too long ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed his accent was not that of the typical Hausa as I have once stayed in the North. I questioned him abt this and he confessed he was a Chadian. Immediately challenged him that him and his people are boko haram and they are the ones bombing everywhere in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and you could see the fear in his eyes when I said that. What he said after that was so shocking. He revealed that all of them is not like that and that it is our politicians and big men that come to their countries with "BIG MONEY" to come and recruit them with the pretence that they are fighting a holy war and they need more soldiers only for them to get to Nigeria and find out the truth. At this juncture, it is most likely too late for most of them to abscond and majority of them just go with the flow. Some of them try to escape but most are killed before even attempting. Very few are successful in escaping
...what have you successfully achieved wth this crap...if you are frustrated in life, go and seek God in prayer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:

All that I mentioned is general knowledge which no one can disproof. They are all facts, no assumptions.

Had GEJ been anywhere near to being proactive and decisive as Paul biya, Boko haram would have been a thing of the past.

But he insists on pinning all suspisions on the opposition without doing anything about it while the real culprits are all littered about in his government...with his support anyway
Leave me leave you with your ignorance concerning the security situations and reports since this Bokoharam menace angry
Sal' ama leku tongue
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: Tell me about it
You have to go and see for yourself cheesy
Do you know that one can pay an amajiri some token in order to kill or destroy property
Let me stop there cool
Sal'ama leku grin
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
mulante:

You are still saying the same thing. Since you do not have the true facts about the identity of these politicians you referred to, I'll rather moot the point and insist that the politician you referred to are the same set of per dons that have made recorded statements to make Nigeria ungovernable and have delivered on this threat by their utterances and conduct. This for me is more real than the theory you have desperately expounded to satisfy your myopic illusions. Goodluck to you and your opinion bro.

Your lot are just playing politricks with the generals reckless statement at the time. In more recent times, Asari dokubo has made worse statements and nothing is being done about it.

Assuming Buhari is responsible for the boko haram menace like you said, why hasn't he been arrested and properly prosecuted...or is he more powerful than the federal government with all the military and the security agencies at its disposal.

The only occasion where the federal government asserts its authority and flex its military muscles is to coerce and harass civilians during elections or peaceful protests like the subsidy protest and bring back our girls campaign

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EdCure: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: I couldn't have been wrong, he can't be coherent.
Blame your hypnotised dormant brain for your comprehension defficiencies.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Livingstone123: ...what have you successfully achieved wth this crap...if you are frustrated in life, go and seek God in prayer
C'mon get out of here and go and read your books. The discussion here is meant for adults. angry
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Wasquad(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders: Them don start again.

GEJ is responsible for Polio, ignorance, destitution, drug abuse, infant mortality, HIV pandemic, leprosy, tuberculosis, cattle rustling, religious riots, and OP's stupidity

And Ebola.....grin
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Plus10(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: what about all the foiled bomb attempts and is that all you saw in the whole post. PDP never reason sensibly from all my encounters with them on nairaland and it seems you're one of them.

P.S.
Re read the post, assimilate it and debate all the issues I raised there logically with me and not just opening your mouth to spew trash
I wonder how some of you reason...you said boko haram only bomb apc states...is plateu State(jos) an apc state?what about kaduna?gombe?even Adamawa, partially controle by pdp, is it not stil bombed of recent?
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gej will be linked to boko haram as new evidence will come out very soon, it will shock nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Plus10:
I wonder how some of you reasoning...you said boko haram only bomb apc states...is plateu State(jos) an apc state?what about kaduna?gombe?even Adamawa, partially controle by pdp, is it not stil bombed of recent?

See, I don't need to spell it out to you like ABC. The affected states are predominantly APC states or "Northern States" where president Jonathan can never dream of achieving 10 percent of their votes if pitted against a Northern candidate for the presidential polls. Forget whether they are APC controlled states or not because most of them were initially PDP.

But the fact is that their allegiance will always be for a Northern president come 2015. Whether he comes from APC or PDP is immaterial to them except on the state level.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by najoke: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Leave me leave you with your ignorance concerning the security situations and reports since this Bokoharam menace angry
Sal' ama leku tongue
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by ibietela2(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
vicadex07:

But he had considerable support then cos of Sambo and most of the Nothern PDP governors have not defected to APC then.

Quoting only rivers out of the whole post is so lame. You're just looking for something flimsy to disregard the whole write-up.

Ok, remove rivers from the list, what difference does it make. Hope you're happy now

The worst part is that i can't still understand what you are trying to say..............

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Plus10(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2014
vicadex07:

See, I don't need to spell it out to you like ABC. The affected states are predominantly APC states or "Northern States" where president Jonathan can never dream of achieving 10 percent of their votes if pitted against a Northern candidate for the presidential polls. Forget whether they are APC controlled states or not because most of them were initially PDP.
But the fact is that their allegiance will always be for a Northern president come 2015. Whether he comes from APC or PDP is immaterial to them except on the state level.
Sorry...u're not still making sense...what I quoted you for is different from what you are telling me...moreover, Is it not thesame northerners that voted in 2011 election and Gej won?if he could win the election in 2011 without the issue of boko haram in opposition states, what made u think he now need it to win 2015 election?
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 1:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Plus10:
Sorry...u're not still making sense...what I quoted you for is different from what you are telling me...moreover, Is it not thesame northerners that voted in 2011 election and Gej won?if he could win the election in 2011 without the issue of boko haram in opposition states, what made u think he now need it to win 2015 election?

Eye don clear now. Many people that voted for the clueless one back then because "he had no shoes" are now regretting it. Besides tribalism wasn't much of an issue like it is now back then.

But GEJ has been able to single handedly divide the country along political, religious and ethnic lines. Now its every man for him self.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2014
ibietela2:

The worst part is that i can't still understand what you are trying to say..............
Why would you...cluelessness can be infectious. Change the people you associate with
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2014
vicadex07:

Eye don clear now. Many people that voted for the clueless one back then because "he had no shoes" are now regretting it. Besides tribalism wasn't much of an issue like it is now back then.

But GEJ has been able to single handedly divide the country along political, religious and ethnic lines. Now its every man for him self.
Who introduced TRIBALISM in our political space

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Plus10(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2014
vicadex07:

I hate argueing without facts or valid points...I gues we should just end it by saying let's the best man win come 2015!
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Who introduced TRIBALISM in our political space

Jonathan blatantly encouraged it cos of political gains.

By now its not out of place for anyone to say Nigeria is going to disintegrate 2015 because a lot of people are already agitating for it in a manner which has never been since the existence of this country.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
vicadex07:

Jonathan blatantly encouraged it cos of political gains.

By now its not out of place for anyone to say Nigeria is going to disintegrate 2015 because a lot of people are already agitating for it in a manner which has never been since the existence of this country.
Stop dancing unclad angry
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by bloodykiIler: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2014
op you're a complete bastard vulture

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Maybe he is using Nokia phone that blocks Google automatically
Jaymima: Is your phone not google friendly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nigeria / Mr President And His Vice Versus Mr (wanna-be) President And His Clown / Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.