Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (28272 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by tunapa2009(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oyo is one of the best place to be r NYSC.. With 15K, you are good to go for the next 21days deppending on how meticulous you are.. You don't av to come to camp with too much load(becosyou might not be aallowed to wear any other wears than your broiler cloth)... It is very interesting to let you know that evry day is pplanned for the next 21days... It is also stressful and a worthwhile experience..
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdekunleIG:

...and don't you know the difference between LG, State Govt(TESCOM), and Institutions.
Maybe you need to read my comments again for better understanding
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by visita: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Funpeter: I don't think so, when you get too ibadan you will get iseyin from OJO.
ok, what of abeokuta? Do you know if one can get a direct bus to iseyin or somewhere close from there?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Funpeter: Will where not allow too go out, unless on a special occasion for those who knows their way shall, you can ask the soldier or any mammy dude you trust too help you or any of the excos of the various religion too help you withdraw by using the atm.

Just go tru ur comment again and u'll realize that it was same point as mine. The end point is that they would be directly or indirectly allowed to go out to cash
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
visita: ok, what of abeokuta? Do you know if one can get a direct bus to iseyin or somewhere close from there?
goto ayetoro garage , u will a bus to iseyin !
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
adedeji65: we can cash money at d nearest bank in the white nd white dress code abi ,?

Yes,, I guess av explained that earlier
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by traecey(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdekunleIG:

Just go tru ur comment again and u'll realize that it was same point as mine. The end point is that they would be directly or indirectly allowed to go out to cash
pls u guys shudnt argue...u r both here to help us jjcs....so pls no fightn..God bless u
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
traecey: pls u guys shudnt argue...u r both here to help us jjcs....so pls no fightn..God bless u
jjc traecey, u shld have gotten enof o.t now joor, ur nt a jjc again *winks*
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
visita: ok, what of abeokuta? Do you know if one can get a direct bus to iseyin or somewhere close from there?

Yes, you can get from Abeokuta direct to Iseyin without even passing tru Ibadan, You will enter Iseyin tru Ado-Awaye. Just keep telling d driver that you are going to d new camp and not d old camp.
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Funpeter: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tunapa2009 I sigth you in HD, how ya side now? My finest boy...... Pls ooooo for those who will like too be involve in NCCF one of our own is here and is the state FIN SEC you will surely meet him in camp 24 hours so ask him any questions askable. Tunapa2009 can't wait too see you come AUG 29.
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by traecey(f): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdekunleIG:

Yes, you can get from Abeokuta direct to Iseyin without even passing tru Ibadan, You will enter Iseyin tru Ado-Awaye. Just keep telling d driver that you are going to d new camp and not d old camp.
warri nkor?

1 Like

Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Funpeter: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
traecey: pls u guys shudnt argue...u r both here to help us jjcs....so pls no fightn..God bless u
Who are those fighting tell me their Moniker and let me E break their head. May now small boy so why should I? Ibadan shout is waiting for you joor. You mean so much too me grin you gan gan.

1 Like

Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
adedeji65: can't I take d letter myself

You can't take it urself unless you have a close camp official that you can give but if none, just tell d company to address it and send to d office of the state coordinator at d camp.

1 Like

Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014

Thanks lady, fight ke!
I'm just trying to clarify things and contribute my own quota. Tx
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by traecey(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdekunleIG:

Thanks lady, fight ke!
I'm just trying to clarify things and contribute my own quota. Tx
bera...r tinx xpensive in oyo state?

1 Like

Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Funpeter: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
oga yokiti pls need ya your help as always, Spambot have banned a colleague of my with Moniker TUNAPA2009. Thanks for your usual assistance.
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
traecey: warri nkor?

I don't av an idea. All I know is that you can enter Iseyin town tru Oyo State or Ogun state or Benin republic
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by AdekunleIG(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
traecey: bera...r tinx xpensive in oyo state?

Things are cheap in the rural area of Oyo state and not that expensive in Ibadan unlike other state capitals.
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
traecey: bera...r tinx xpensive in oyo state?
normal price, food stuff like yam is cheaper tho
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by walexrs: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Brethren and Sistren!im in the bbm channel and i was wondering...apart from NB/IITA which other possible posting wakpa pass?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by tunapa2009(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Good morning friends, As you are preparing for the camp, you don't need to much load because of the gate experience drill.. When you are coming avoid wearing white cloth(I don't want to say more than that, enjoy the experience while it lasts).. We weren't allowed to wear any other wears except white on white uniform(I can't say whether it would also be applicable to your batch).. Please don't bring too much load(emphatically).. N15,000 should be enough for 21 days on camp, even lesser if you are meticulous.. Enjoy the drills,fun,discipline, parade, lectures, religion activities(NCCF, NACC,MCAN)....
For any other information, you can contact me or funpeter or Batch A group on Nairaland... We care, we love and we share..... Welcome once again to OYO state..
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Just some hours before I hit ibadan city wink
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Funpeter: oga yokiti pls need ya your help as always, Spambot have banned a colleague of my with Moniker TUNAPA2009. Thanks for your usual assistance.
He has been unbanned since yesterday.
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by visita: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
AdekunleIG:

ok, thanks, but I'm not familiar with that ado-awaye, how do I get there?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by baminasri(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dear all, am sooo happy am posted to oyo state. I have an uncle in d ministry of environment in ibadan. He wants me to do my PPA there, how do I go about it?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by cutieme(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
@baminasri,pls i'd like to work there with u too.can u pls link me up with ur uncle?Let's go together?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by PUNANNY(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
tunapa2009: Good morning friends, As you are preparing for the camp, you don't need to much load because of the gate experience drill.. When you are coming avoid wearing white cloth(I don't want to say more than that, enjoy the experience while it lasts).. We weren't allowed to wear any other wears except white on white uniform(I can't say whether it would also be applicable to your batch).. Please don't bring too much load(emphatically).. N15,000 should be enough for 21 days on camp, even lesser if you are meticulous.. Enjoy the drills,fun,discipline, parade, lectures, religion activities(NCCF, NACC,MCAN)....
For any other information, you can contact me or funpeter or Batch A group on Nairaland... We care, we love and we share..... Welcome once again to OYO state..

Tnx bro 4d hint..wt do u mean by "gate experience drill"?
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
baminasri: Dear all, am sooo happy am posted to oyo state. I have an uncle in d ministry of environment in ibadan. He wants me to do my PPA there, how do I go about it?
make sure there is a letter from the ministry requesting for ur service ......
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by tunapa2009(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
PUNANNY:

Tnx bro 4d hint..wt do u mean by "gate experience drill"?
that is a suspense!!!! It is a wooow and memorable experience!!! Just make sure you don't wear your exppensive clothe..... Looooooool
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by PUNANNY(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
tunapa2009: that is a suspense!!!! It is a wooow and memorable experience!!! Just make sure you don't wear your exppensive clothe..... Looooooool

Hmmmm....
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by tunapa2009(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
PUNANNY:

Hmmmm....
looool... Just cool down.... Less than 48hours to go...
Re: Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here by jessikoholic: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please who is going to OYO from ENUGU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.