Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! (43238 Views)

[picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory. / Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute / BBC Disrespects Nigeria And Blessing Okagbare At Commonwealth Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
The Nigeria table tennis team were responsible for the best scenes of celebration in the Commonwealth Games so far after Ojo Onaolapo's win over India's Sharath Kamal Achanta sealed a bronze medal.
Onaolapo and Achanta were locked in a tense battle on Monday night at the Scotstoun Sports Campus with a bronze medal on the line before the Nigerian allowed an over-hit shot to pass him by.
The dramatic win saw the Nigerian team rush to Onaolapo in sheer jubilation before lifting the table tennis star into the air.

As the celebrations continued, Onaolapo decided to pull his shorts down to his ankles and lift up his t-shirt as he clenched his fists.
Onaolapo, who is ranked outside of the world's top 300 table tennis players, claimed the victory against world No 40 Achanta to hand Nigeria a 3-1 win against their Indian opponenents.

Visit our website on my signature below for the coolest snd freshest in sports

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by MANGAM(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Really happy for him

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by ifekemmy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ki leleyi

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by thorpido(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Naija style abi wetin we go call this one.
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by M4gunners: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
This picture said it all.Congrat bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Afrok(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Congratulations to him and Nigeria... But seriously he pulled down his pants? Well he was wearing an underwear, so in my normal language here that's definitely not pants but ..... Shorts, sportswear anything wey U call am apart from pants tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Emperortj93(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just incase this made frontpage, just know i was here earlier on
modified:
what a funny jubilantion, but as long as they keep winning medals for naija,any jubilantion (even if he pulled off his pant and show the whole world is "abunna"wink it's fine and acceptable by me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by MoyoGENERAL: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
...this topic na front page things.....space booked....

....and it made it....
....I don turn prophet oooo....lol

nairaland should open prophetic section oooo....make men come dey predict future events.....
.....we will invite the cortanas, octopuses and the siris of this world....
lol...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Segadem(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Baloteli's brother

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by missdebs(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
joins fp train
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by okotv(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
what joy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Snoggy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Victory! Victory!! Victory!!!

Nothing beats that feeling. cool

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2014
That dude was clearly on an advertizing spree, he prolly was marketing that pant for some company
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by kokoA(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
I smell front page
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2014
if to say d guy win gold nko wetin him for do.......ur guess is as good as mine.
any congrat man #teamnaija#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2014
`I was here, too.
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by tuffgongjo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
I think he is trying to pull off a "Gennaro Gattuso" stunt.
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by tuffgongjo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
kokoA: Agbaya
happiness can make you act cray.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Chimex388: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Our tabletennis prowess of old is back. Congrats dude!!
U shld replace the world No. 40 i tink.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by adisa204(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Akinmail: The Nigeria table tennis team were responsible for the best scenes of celebration in the Commonwealth Games so far after Ojo Onaolapo's win over India's Sharath Kamal Achanta sealed a bronze medal.
Onaolapo and Achanta were locked in a tense battle on Monday night at the Scotstoun Sports Campus with a bronze medal on the line before the Nigerian allowed an over-hit shot to pass him by.
The dramatic win saw the Nigerian team rush to Onaolapo in sheer jubilation before lifting the table tennis star into the air.

As the celebrations continued, Onaolapo decided to pull his shorts down to his ankles and lift up his t-shirt as he clenched his fists.
Onaolapo, who is ranked outside of the world's top 300 table tennis players, claimed the victory against world No 40 Achanta to hand Nigeria a 3-1 win against their Indian opponenents.

Visit our website on my signature below for the coolest snd freshest in sports
it was his teammate that pulled his short and he was wearing a brief onolapo was just jubilating

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
adisa204: it was his teammate that pulled his short and he was wearing a brief onolapo was just jubilating

Really?

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
He just wants to show off his new boxers!

he should really be in nairaland madhouse!

https://www.nairaland.com/1837446/nairaland-should-lunatic-section

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Adenugay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
g
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
The guy package make sense no be small. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by Smartlux(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
^^^ chai!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by sureteeboy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
I thought he took everything off.........
Re: Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! by koreat(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ah swear non of them(NL girls) ll even read the post.their eyes shocked ll be on that first and second picture lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.