Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51452 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by katordidi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
there were actually three, the two girls and a man who probably drove. Pls read b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Whizzdom(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
How can a Ten year old girl know how to operate or set off a bomb.

Dem jus dey lie give us, shey we be jolie jus come (JJC) ni?

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Suspect33(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry ....Dem don use 10 naira cheese balls brain-wash d gal

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Suspect33(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Whizzdom: How can a Ten year old girl know how to operate or set off a bomb.

Dem jus dey lie give us, shey we be jolie jus come (JJC) ni?
i no knw watin i go call u angry angry
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Ikpewe: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo: For how long will this continue,this boko Hara are getting stronger and they are expanding ,maybe govt will take them serious when they visit us in southern part of the country
YOU ARE A LUNATIC
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by bayusman: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fine the name of these three suspect were mention, but what of the name of the disguise man who want to blow off Buhari? Is he an alien.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Kevsman(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Islam, religion of peace my foot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

The car must have been driven by the man whose age was not mentioned.
Obviously the girls must be under duress to succumb,they should interrogate dem to get leads to the other member
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Skybaby: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, God help us
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Felvet(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
There was a male suspect among them, his age was not mentioned. Besides, there are many rich men in the North.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by iREPGEJ2015: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
At this moment we shouldn't forget to commend our security operatives for their tireless effort in the fight against these terrorist, imagine what would have happened if those group of insurgents were not caught, we probably would have heard today that another 10year old has blown herself up in mist of people, in times like this we have to salute the courage and effort of our Military men, in trying to protect us many have died many others have sustained life injures,let us show them some love, let's make them understand that they are appreciated and loved by Nigerians..that's not too difficult to do.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
prophetone:

It's people like you that can't pick up their jaws from the ground when they actually visit the north and see kids in lamborghini's & ferrari's. It's obvious all you know is based on skewed reports and dem say dem say...dey there make pant dey wear you.

Stolen money.. there is no way you an average Nigeria can buy that. plus we lucky in Nigeria we don't tax and place high insurance on this kind of car.. also if you can't match ur income with the price of this car, you probably be arrested..only in yankee
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by fizzy94(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickedness.
(and Muslims)? what about pastors that sleep with women who're married and little girls? Only God can judge such act.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by SHAAWA: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
When will these lies ever stop? ....and coming from Govt. official(smh)
Just back from Sallah break my journey from Abuja took me across 4
states in the north namely: Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto.
Although there were many checkpoints along the way but none stop and searches, they only stop and beg for money that's the situation that ourbeloved Army personnels found themselves.
To say that they stopped and started their search with a 10yrs old.....i rest my case.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by klodike(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Am very sure u have never crossed river niger. Is dangote from rivers
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by luluosas(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Only a sweet of N10 can do this for this innocent girl, because she surely was not told about the consequences of the message she was being sent.
May GOD Almighty blind the eyes of all the enemies of Nigeria, wanting to use our children as sacrificial items for their demon god in JESUS name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by igbeke: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Why do i get the feeling these are some of the Chibok girls distributed? Which god are boko haram worshiping again? I prefer my Jesus.
Singing:
I love my Jesus/2x
And my love for Him grow stronger day by day.
If u ask me, I will always answer,
I love my Jesus and Jesus loves me too/2x.

If it comes to d worst, den d South, alongside North-Central will secede.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ijeomaayuba: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by yomanovic: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014

Chibok girls were picked from school and therefore well-brought up girls while almajiris generally do not have home-training neither are they in school? The over 100 days those girls have spent with boko haram is enough for them to trained to wreck any havock.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by kikiphy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
The three suspects consisted a male named Iliya Haliru, and two females – Zainab Musa, 18, and Hadiza Musa, 10. The three suspects were arrested in a Honda CRV.

A BH male was among them, he could be the one driving.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by babawalexy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
na wa ooo....see how much nigerians spend on sport betting daily...http://babawalexy..com/2014/07/nigerians-spend-n18-billion-daily-on.html
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by yomanovic: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by soulglo: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
She's a child? A child is being abused and they're talking about parents watch your children. She did not get up one day and strap that thing to herself.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Yemlizzy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chai! This is so terrible,when will all these come to an end?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by slyzy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
See what your stereotypic belief about the North has caused you? O God, may I not expose my ignorance publicly to my own disgrace. Amen
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by OLAJADON: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dis boko haram want to turn nigeria to iran,pakistan etc bt dey will nt succeed
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ifyalways(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are parents/guardians now selling their children and wards?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Datshyguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
dont be in a rush to comment, d report said 3 suspects, d 3rd is a male
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Ayatullah(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Mike Omeruo+Mauriln Ogar=Tales by moonlight shocked
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by lumeneng22: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Does a ten years old gal knows that what she is carrying will kill her?

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ihemjiere: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why does it take so much time for all the channels on gotv to load for the past 2days my telemundo,am magic,sound city,televista and so many other channels is really annoying when I have programs to follow,I have called them,sent SMS but still nothing any help pls...sure will appreciate it
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by SenatorJames(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
yemaldo: For how long will this continue,this boko Hara are getting stronger and they are expanding ,maybe govt will take them serious when they visit us in southern part of the country
Sir, its better we pray for solution than than praying they come to south, it wont make any difference, the same masses will still suffer for it. Did you hear that they kill any relatives of those northern governors since 2009?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.