Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lil Wayne And Drake Score #1 Record With “believe Me” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne And Drake Score #1 Record With “believe Me” (654 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Lil Wayne And Terry G Are Brothers / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Drake Score #1 Record With “believe Me” by yinkarh187(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lil Wayne and Drake are flying high these days. As
they prepare to kick off for their massive Drake VS
Lil Wayne joint summer tour, the duo managed to set
a new Billboard chart record with Tha Carter V single
“Believe Me”.
According to the BB website, “ L il Wayne and Drake
rewrite R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay history, as “Believe
Me” rises 2-1. With the ascent, featured artist Drake
scores his 14th No. 1, passing Usher (13) for the most
leaders in the chart’s 22-year history. Meanwhile, Lil
Wayne becomes just the third act, following Drake
and Usher, to reach a double-digit No. 1 sum, as
“Believe” becomes his 10th topper. The track also
reaches the top of Rap Airplay.”

(1) (Reply)

Jogi Sahota - Muchhan Marod - The Sikh Pride - Latest Punjabi Song / Download New Music: D'banj - Omini / Olamide's Latest Album Now Available For Pre-order On Itunes. 1 Song is out now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.