Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (59868 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? LASU Staffs And Workers Shuts Offices / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Gooci(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2014
ggrin: ebola catch tht hand wey u tek type 'gunshot' angry
ggrinbola grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by sammie007(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
choi choi... ASUU strike, oau strike... dis is too much o... abegi o
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
pinpinkay: Dunno y I get tired of diz country everyday ...
GEJ till Amadioha & Sango turn inlawz, noni grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Gooci(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
ggrin: ebola catch tht hand wey u tek type 'gunshot' angry
ggrinbola grin
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by drehdinho(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Survival in Nigeria is only by been self employed(and getting to that level,I know can be very hard,especially for the masses,but that's just the only way).
Education in Nigeria has for long lost its objective and aim-which is, Learning to obtain knowledge and making use of the knowledge where it's necessary. Suffice to say that, the now Nigeria unfortunately, encourages people going to school only to purchase certificates (the tuition fee system is a very good example of this) and also purchase JOBS(Getting job through who-knows-who principle or paying to get desired jobs or using both) even when the person in question is absolutely incompetent.
Little wonder, constructions managed by many Nigeria certified architects, can barely stand a year before they start crumbling. What a shame!
If everything goes on this way,I don't know what we can make out from this all...
I pray God cures your ailments,Nigeria. (Amen)...
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Hempe(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
shocked....we no dey tire?? Na so so strike strike....oya let everybody stay at hm again. So, why won't we expect the standard of education to fall yakata!!......lol
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by VirginFinder: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Wittywizard: Good evening my fellow nairalanders.. I heard about the forthcoming ASUU forthcoming strike but it seems the rumours is only been circulated in my school(UniAbuja). I just want to be sure that it is a Romours or not a rumours if it is rumour or not. [s]Please is the ongoing proposed strike news been heard in other various institution or it is jus being heard in my school..[/s]
Thank you

How did you gain admission into that university, for crying out loud?

@Seun, Mods, Supermods
Nairaland moderators should endeavour to skim through and correct topics/details before bringing them to FP. smiley

Or Seun should hire English professionals as supermods if the ones on ground are not technically proficient. smiley

Posts like this are an embarrassment to the entire forum. Makes us all look like fools. angry

5 Likes

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by ggrin(f): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Gooci:
ggrinbola grin
cry
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Lanspower(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
freshprincex49: you took the words out of my mouth. The Poor grammar by most under graduates is embarrassing and they flaunt their badly constructed sentences all over the place thinking it is fashionable. Nobody is above mistake, YES. But when it becomes a habit, then it calls for concern.
Yo young man! You are seeking attention right? I bet you read this up to 10 times before you submitted it...Even though you tried to avoid errors, a good reader of English text can tell how incoherent you can be and how tough it's gonna be for you to produce 1000-word essay without grammatical blunders.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by retepmurt(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na 2015 election break be dat o,once ASUU embark on the strike nw,na may 29 2015 dem go suspend the strike.make the strike no happen abeg.
Who knows,e fe be political strategy to mobilize students for election.

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by jericco1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let's pray over it.
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Gooci(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
ggrin: cry
its jst a bola now
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by freshprincex49(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lanspower:
Yo young man! You are seeking attention right? I bet you read this up to 10 times before you submitted it...Even though you tried to avoid errors, a good reader of English text can tell how incoherent you can be and how tough it's gonna be for you to produce 1000-word essay without grammatical blunders.
says another dumb undergraduate. Why are you so bothered about my observation of the OP's badly scripted post? They say "when dry bones are mentioned old Women become jittery.." Please go and lick your wounds and stop spreading your IGNORANCE all over the place. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by Gooci(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by muaa(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'll confirm frm Mal. Nasir Faggae, the ASUU P. He's in my sch. I hate the sound of strike. True! cry
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by opisco01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
ASUU strike again? shocked But That's not bussiness. Team Unilorin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by englishmart(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wittywizard: Good evening my fellow nairalanders.. I heard about the ASUU forthcoming strike but it seems the rumours is only been circulated in my school(UniAbuja). I just want to be sure that it is a Romours or not a rumours.
what's the name of that your school again

3 Likes

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by michealade(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
it is being circulated in obafemi awolowo university ile ife too...plus our additional strike....was sup wit education
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by davidmac: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mehnnn. We never anything like ASUU strike for here o (UNN). ABEG MAKE THEM LEMMIE GRAJ 1ST B4 ANY STTIKE ACTION O.

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by michealade(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
and some dude wud come here and say good luck till 2023...imagine
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by michealade(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
robinicule: thank god i will finally meet dis my bros wey dey 400 lvl
u sound and type like sum one I know!Similar nicknames too
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by judedwriter(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayomax: RIP NIGERIA angry cry angry sad cry cry
This should b on the tombstone-assassinated by corrupt, greedy and selfish leaders angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by nedu2000(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
McLuhan: I do hope it will turn out to be merely a rumour. Medical doctors have not yet finished theirs. Most lecturers that I know don't even have the appetite for another strike. They complain that the last strike did not yield many dividends in terms of remuneration, apart from the money voted for infrastructure, which money, in any case, is managed and controlled by vice-chancellors and governing councils.
should money be the sole reason to strike?greedy fowls
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by emymeeky: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Can't be true . grin
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by kaeycea(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wittywizard: Good evening my fellow nairalanders.. I heard about the ASUU forthcoming strike but it seems the rumours is only been circulated in my school(UniAbuja). I just want to be sure that it is a Romours or not a rumours. Please is the ongoing proposed strike news been heard in other various institution or it is jus being heard in my school..
Thank you
so unfortunate u didn't proof-read ur write-up before submission.. Just imagine public opprobrium u attracted to ur self by neglecting to do the needful
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by talk4free: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wittywizard: Good evening my fellow nairalanders.. I heard about the ASUU forthcoming strike but it seems the rumours is only been circulated in my school(UniAbuja). I just want to be sure that it is a Romours or not a rumours. Please is the ongoing proposed strike news been heard in other various institution or it is jus being heard in my school..
Thank you

You passed through primary and secondary school and you are now in uniabuja, yet you still write like this? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by myspnigeria: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
make dem no strike again o
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by emymeeky: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ebola + ASUU + Boko haram =?
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by thelonestranger: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
The time when dey no strike nko ? Na soso half-baked graduates they manufacture. I sorry for this country o. Everything is on strike
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by idee91: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
In kevin hart voice....... oh no, shocked oh no.... shocked no no no no no......
Re: Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? by BRAV0O(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls when will pdp or apc go on strike ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Pictures Only Nigerian University Students Will Understand / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.