Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (58076 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lecturebidz:
Hello,please does anyone know at what stage medical doctors can apply for the Nigerian military? Is it after housemanship,youth service or resisdency?
Thanks in anticipation
After NYSC
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
neheater:
Hi, please I am currently a year 2 student of medicine but wish to do an inter school transfer to uniabj, I really do need help and advice please. It's urgent
Thanks guys
Never heard of inter school transfer. Approach your Dean and ask questions to get more answers and direction.
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Lecturebidz(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2019
mentorandfriend:
After NYSC
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
good day Sir. How is work going? please I need your assistance to make some confirmations as well as get guided. I'm not able to mail you now, I am restricted. please send me a mail. I'll be waiting sir!
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by ADATANGSAM: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2020
splendid thread. thanks to every one

1 Like

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Hello. Do you still need my help? Drop your email for me let me mail you.

GideonOmach:
good day Sir. How is work going? please I need your assistance to make some confirmations as well as get guided. I'm not able to mail you now, I am restricted. please send me a mail. I'll be waiting sir!
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
mentorandfriend:

Good afternoon sir. I have sent you a mail already. Thanks.

(Gideonomach@gmail.com)
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by QueenXtar: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
good day sir,please can I send you an email, I do have some information from you
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by sagna112(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
nice thread
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by llugguss: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
I also need some help if you can. Please! I am currently in high school, but after that, I want to pursue a career in medicine. Fortunately, both of my parents are doctors and they are supporting my dream. I've started looking for some of the best schools and I've come across https://www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org/about/whytrinity/caribbean-medical-school-rankings/. It's really important to find one that has a higher standard and with excellent professors. I am fortunate enough to ask my parents if I don't know something related to this domain, but not everyone is in the same situation as me. Hopefully, this dream will come true and I will become a doctor
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Lordsagna: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
mentorandfriend:

Op are you still practicing medicine in Nigeria?
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Ssathugit: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
If engagement and dedication aren't the issues, then online tutoring, I've found, is just as effective as face-to-face work. For example on https://studymind.co.uk/I bought a course in chemistry in order to learn more about everything in this area. Online tutoring also has clear advantages over in-person tutoring, even beyond the problems associated with COVID. If you want to become a doctor, then this is a great option.
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Emmyjunior: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello ppl please can this result earn me medicine admission into unilorin English-b3 Maths-c4 Chemistry-c6 Physics-c5 Biology-c4 Geography-c4 Trade-b2 Agric-b2 Jamb-260

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.