Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? (22535 Views)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Twon Ft. Olamide - No Surrender / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by dammydoo(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2014
There is no competition in destiny. Run your race while I run mine
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by shollyboy2: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Comparing Olamide with Dagrin is just like comparing Banger to a Bomb.. Dagrin all the Way.. that guy is a legend.. ... Have anyone heard this line reminisnce song ft Olamide where he said himself... INU Dagrin Ma ma dun, O ma wa excited(Dagrin would be happy,he would excited seeing what they're doing now)...... so that says alot... Dagrin set the foundation...
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by adeogunoga(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2014
All all dis people stop talking rubbish abeg believe in destiny olamide was born to be a star same goes to dagrin i don't no why people think so dull GOD never let dis happened to any of them oooo but if it was wizkid that die you will say the same to davido or if it was 2face you will the same to Dbanji abeg let dagrin rest in perfect peace..so people are every funny ooo you call dagrin legend wetin you won call 2baba or Dbanji dagrin self no say he reach them abeg na wa oooo Story 4 d GOD
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by padeolu: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2014
wunmi2odun: you don run vex? #butNaWaOooo grin grin grin
vex ke? Just surprised at your folly
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by DaBullIT(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Stevosty: Just wondering what the collabo of the duo would have been.

Brotherly , I sight you , Grin and Ola's collabo would head straight for platinum , Grin Na thug wey dey yarn spiritual and reality , Olumide Na craze man wey get charisma , their collabo would have sent Terry G and others straight to the bottom of the food chain . Their (badoo and ponponpon master) collabo would be the intellectual , spiritual ,craze ginger

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Zeenoswagsz(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
nigga raw no die for phyno to blow
m.i no die iceprince blow
2face never die wizkid davido blow
na God dey share blessing anybody im like na e go give
STOP COMPARING THE DIED AND THE LIVING..

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by seyema(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
padeolu: Olamide is way better than daGrin. Death made dagrin the legend that he is.

Phyno is better than the two of them tho

LMAO. Guy, do you know that you're a clown?
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Erotex(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
femi4: So Nsukka people no get dstv to watch soundcity?
U are a fool
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by padeolu: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2014
seyema:

LMAO. Guy, do you know that you're a clown?
No, I didn't know. Tell me sth.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Motara109: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by yummy001: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fayrouzz: Is that name of the artist?? I don find am tire.

Thought I was the only one.Love that song like mad.Thanks to prof800 for supplying the name of the artiste.

Straight download bro: http://mp3skull.com/mp3/doris_day_que_sera_sera.html
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

God bless you, come take a hug #e-hugs#.......lol
Small Mrs, me nko sad cheesy me too need hug oo. Happy sunday smiley
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Fayrouzz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
yummy001:

Thought I was the only one.Love that song like mad.Thanks to prof800 for supplying the name of the artiste.

Straight download bro: http://mp3skull.com/mp3/doris_day_que_sera_sera.html
Thanks so much bro... Na you try pass..
Downloaded!.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Paroman: Small Mrs, me nko sad cheesy me too need hug oo. Happy sunday smiley

I think say you dey ghost mode o...oya come take ya own hug kiss
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by adeogunoga(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
How I wish dagrin was alive believe mi d collaboration of dagrin and olamide will bad gan voice of d street just pple may cause war btw dem till respected but olamide dey hot ooo story for d GODs
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by adeogunoga(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
How I wish dagrin was alive believe mi d collaboration of dagrin and olamide will bad gan voice of d street just dat pple may cause war btw dem till respected gagrin but olamide dey hot ooo story for d GODs
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
suwailad: Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.
. What an hecK ....... Sincerely u are deaf dumb and numb .......... Sayin olamiDE is better of as a fuji singer .......... Say that ISH no more ............. A fuji star suits and fits DAGRIn........ Think well my sista ............ And maybe u are one of Dagrin's. Dancer or probably u are been driven by emotion ......................... SaY. That ISH no more ....................... ABEG
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
devigblegble: Dagrin is a legend, olamide is wannabe ... My sincere point
. DAGRIN A LEgend wit kini ................ Ummmn am seriously enraged ........... Haba.............. A lagos Legend I hope u mean sha.............. U people are just to metiCulous wit the truth sha ....... Anh anh ............ Say thE truth and let the devil flee ......... Don't base ur facts on hearsay ............. Dagrin isn't a LE let alone GEND ....... Neither is OLA .......... But MIDE is more better than GRIN cause he flows in all dialects and plays all genres. THINK br0 THIiIiIiINK
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
BRAV0O: Olamide is good , dagrin is good but pls don't ever compare the dead with the living, is just the only point here is all this our so called favorite celebrities this days are just living jackazz! Imagine when the dead celebrities art work still making sense more than the living ? Funny right ?

And for you olamide, you ar gradually loosing it jare , will you pls give us some stuff that really touched the heart ? Enough of ur story for the gods!
. One man's food is another's wahala ........................... Dat song is really trending in ma hood ................. And the phrase. .................. Story for the GODs is really digging it deeP
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Geenickel: undecided..pls i think this comparism is un called for they are both on the same line of music.. for crying out loud!!
. NA TODAY ............. JEJE oo
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
DaBullIT: B'oba kan o ku ... That was Ola's lyrics

I honestly believe that Olamide's popularity today is directly as a result of Grin's demise ,

I listen to lyrics as opposed to the noise or the beat , my point being, I fell in Love with Dagrin's sense of humor and the realism of his lyrics , Everyday for example , and of course as a hustler, his lyrics about ladies , the life he lives and stuffs,

Do not get me wrong, Olamide has decent lyrics too and i like him, But Dagrin paved way for all of them , Ola, Wiz,Skales,Davido, and in my opinion if some of them are real G's, they are not in the Game, if Dagrin hadn't passed, they would still perform they wouldn't be so popular,

Conclusion, Dagrin's passing left a huge void in the hearts of everyone who listened to his music , Young and Old , men and women . That void was so huge such that one new rapper couldn't fill the void , you have to listen to likes of Davido (wey dey form rich man ) Wizkid ( Gentle boy, big boy wey get money die ) Olamide ( Rich , Smart but lives a thug life ) to try to fill that void , meaning all the three of them put together equals one DAGRIN ,
. Your analysis is SICK anD has got leprosy .................. Anh anh ...............
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
iphedahy: I have just two legends when it comes to real rap music,2pac and Dagrin.Though they are both gone,yet they are not done,rather their music live on.No sentiment,Olamide is good but comparing him with Dagrin is like comparing a banger with a bomb.

.......listening to "life goes on" by 2pac.....................................y'all need to listen to what I called the real rap song
. Guy watin u say wey make u fancy dead body like dis ............. Abi u dey work for cemetery nii .............. DAGRIN and 2PAC .......... Chia .......... U are a big time suspect ooo ........... Well still fancy 2pac sha ............................................................................. Always buzzing some truth outooff my. Head .... Yeap dats a true legendary rapper 2pac ............... He's a visionary rapper ............ HE SAW aND SAID it allll

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by louiskay(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
ife4luv21: wu say dagrin is a legend.....

legend koh,big stout nih
. Menh I was caught off track wit ur view abt dis Legend issue oooo ................ Chia I laughed so swit as if I just got an alert of a billion dollar ............. Walia I will rule, diviDe, bisect separate, change, sell, buy, distributE. And lastly equate madamE earth ...... I swear down.......................................................................................... Don't get it twisted ooo ............... I mean in my own lirru world .........................
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by adeogunoga(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
@louiskay i feel you guy i cant stop laugh oooo
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ife4luv21(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
louiskay: . Menh I was caught off track wit ur view abt dis Legend issue oooo ................ Chia I laughed so swit as if I just got an alert of a billion dollar ............. Walia I will rule, diviDe, bisect separate, change, sell, buy, distributE. And lastly equate madamE earth ...... I swear down.......................................................................................... Don't get it twisted ooo ............... I mean in my own lirru world .........................

baba u get mouth jawe....no mind dem
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ife4luv21(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
adeogunoga: @louiskay i feel you guy i cant stop laugh oooo

u too bro
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by lilprinze: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2014
another down fall is another man's up lifting
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2014
7E3DD038 patoranking bbm.him humble die
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Opepadi: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
smatadex: Dagrin is a Legend that brings many pp to listen to Nigerian Music and also a hustler that neva forget his root, he sings for d hustlers he sing for the street like others who just brag about the riches. No Nigerian yoruba rappers that will not respect Dagrin as they respect 2baba. Olamide is a sharp guy that just follow Dagrin steps sharply and is also gud he sing for the street sing for the hustlers that's what makes him on top of the street.
...i really like what u said..Am a yoruba guy too,have argued dis 4 almost 3 years with my 5 brothers,but wat they keep telling me is dat Dagrin is better than him...I just dnt know to post music online,i would have post or upload Dagrin's Mixtapes for every one to download and listen to.....guys,let 4get dis blind arguement and let say something else.....as for me oooo...#final_word......Dagrin is the best,olamide fans can't deny dis laelae...listen to #Make doe and #E_Soro and u wil realize who is d best among dem....then listen to stupid love and Durosoke....God gave Dagrin d real voice of rapper not an imitating rapper's voice......#case_closed.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by rajibshibpur: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017

D'banj - Finally / Big Dreams Talent: "9ja Go Beta" - Nigerian Youths Call For Good Governance / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys