Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (4567 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ..22 years,5 months,2 weeks,3 days,32 minutes,26 seconds...

That's ur age angry
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2014
barackodam:

That's ur age angry

lol
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by MadCow1: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Wu-tang-Clan. cool

My University babe took me 3.5 years to woo. I was such a bitchass in her presence. That girl intimidated the fhuck out of me. It was like all I could do in her presence was crack some of the most incredible jokes and yab the shiit out of people. But when we were all alone, my mouth was dry. angry

Thank God she decided to take the initiative and woo me.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:

lol

I lie??

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1: Wu-tang-Clan. cool

My University babe took me 3.5 years to woo. I was such a bitchass in her presence. That girl intimidated the fhuck out of me. It was like all I could do in her presence was crack some of the most incredible jokes and yab the shiit out of people. But when we were all alone, my mouth was dry. angry

atlast, first reported case of she wooing hegrin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1: Wu-tang-Clan. cool

U no get shame??
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
barackodam:

I lie??

Bros I no talk ham oooo!
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by MadCow1: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2014
barackodam:

U no get shame??

No Shame in Love..

I still love that girl reach next year.

Interestingly, I thought she was ugly for the whole of her first semester. Then we became friends and OMG... She stole my heart away.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:

Bros I no talk ham oooo!

Why u dey fear temie?? undecided
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1:

No Shame in Love..

I still love that girl reach next year.

Interestingly, I thought she was ugly for the whole of her first semester. Then we became friends and OMG... She stole my heart away.

Cool
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
majour: She never still gree o, since 2009 and she dey do everything way a woman dey do for a man apart from making love sha, she is the closest thing I ave to a wife and her matter done tire me but me can't fit let her go, but man gat still pure juice out, them call am double date, well when she say yes I go stop

she's somewhere getting drilled by a nigga you don't like
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Gooci(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
m currently on my third month with ds babe, she never say yes ooo, bt she de show green light wella. m not also thhe patient type wen it comes to wooing, bt i jst dnt kno where ds patience is coming from, mayb because i too love d babe shha. me no jst kno y dem like forming hard to get, they wont free yu, dey will show enuff green light, bt to say yes. NA WA OOOOOOOO angry
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by majour(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jregz:

she's somewhere getting drilled by a nigga you don't like
And I dey drill another person gf way him no no, the cycle continues bro, abi u think say na only u dey yansh ur babe

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
majour: abi u think say na only u dey yansh ur babe

I THINK SO,BRAIN
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Tymax(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
shocked
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by farano(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
15minutes kelvingraphics grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tymax: shocked
...hmmmmmm....
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by MISSYTOSIN(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Really?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by korlahwarleh: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq: I took me close to three years to woo my current girl friend, infact we met 2008 for the first time and she didn't tell me yes till 2011.

counting three years now.

So how long did it take you to convince your woman/man?
@mahleeq, I have a lady I've been trying to ask out. It's a month and a day now since I started askn her out officially. Although she is kind of showing green light and I have been trying to be patient with her because I so much love her, my question is for the space of that 3years, what were you guys doing, were you trying to get closer to her?, were you trying to move away from her a little so that you won't get too emotionally hurt if she eventually says no?, did you entertain the fear that she might have other guys asking her out in which shey might say Yes to later on, and you losing out in the process?, and lastly, did you have other ladies that you like apart from her that you were trying to ask out hoping that one of them might say Yes if the lady in in question eventually says no and how focused were you?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by GovWahala: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
She accepted instantly!

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Really?
...yes ooo,my dear
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Gooci(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
korlahwarleh:
@mahleeq, I have a lady I've been trying to ask out. It's a month and a day now since I started askn her out officially. Although she is kind of showing green light and I have been trying to be patient with her because I so much love her, my question is for the space of that 3years, what were you guys doing, were you trying to get closer to her?, were you trying to move away from her a little so that you won't get too emotionally hurt if she eventually says no?, did you entertain the fear that she might have other guys asking her out in which shey might say Yes to later on, and you losing out in the process?, and lastly, did you have other ladies that you like apart from her that you were trying to ask out hoping that one of them might say Yes if the lady in in question eventually says no and how focused were you?

wait oo.. are we tryn dsame girl mine is jst over 2months now, she get no current bf nd shes seriously showing clear green light, bt its not yet official yes... m also tryn to be patient, my fear is that make e no bsay other people de try get her, though she tell me one guy wan date her, bt she rejectd him instantly.. shes jst too serious, na all ds book book person, shes jst going for nysc nd de plan msc. wen i asked her out, she ddnt say no, she z she will be taking her time to study me, then decide. i jst taya, me no kno i be anatomy text book.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Blackfire(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
i wan talk....

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
korlahwarleh:

I must be sincere with you, all through those three years, I was actually with someone, and I was trying to take my time aswell. I didn't want to leave my ex simply because I would soon have another person, but rather because of genuine reasons,
however, I didn't want to push my would-be girlfriend cuz she needed time to decide too.

all the while we were good friends, we went to the reading room together, invited her to my place to play games, went to play basket ball,'we argued and shared openions, even though we were not dating then but we made everyday a memorable one.

Although she was with someone then, but with that we had enough time to decide, and finally we did.

my processing time of three years was long enough to get in and out of four relationships as some people will say, but here we are!

my ex found it very difficult to let go even though she was seeing someone too. now we are good friends, we can hardly go one week without talking.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Blackfire: i wan talk....

issokay, make we hear unagrin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
farano: 15minutes kelvingraphics grin
When? Where? how?

Proof of ur woo or U knw natonguegrintonguegrin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
fubbyy: Once I talk 2 a girl and she didn't give me a positive answer that's the end, to me she has missed her luck

I met one 2 weeks ago through a friend, I asked her out and she started playing hard to get, I discharge her immediately, she met her friend whom introduced her to me and started complaining that I didn't call again just because she did what she suppose to do(playing hard to get) by then its already late

Bottom line.. I don't date women that am begging to date, I only date women who can kill to date me
This is My Dude :
She has indeed missed her luck ....

Keep reppin No time to waste time !

I can't waste much time in making money only to be wasting time in begging a girl to come and be taken care of .... Some dude dey suffer no doubt !!

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
a second , dre11 tongue
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Danhumprey: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elantracey: a second , dre11 tongue
No wonder you have been acting cold toward me. It's okay.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by diamondpaul(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
In my case u would ask ...how long did he took me to respond to her.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2014
diamondpaul: In my case u would ask ...how long did he took me to respond to her.

issokay can we hear you pls?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
I dnt woo bitches...bitches woo me....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abeg Which Kind Cloth Is This.(18+) / Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...? / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.