Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. (581 Views)

Seun! Seun! Seun! Where Is My Post Amnesty Or Emergency? / Seun,where Is The 'e-mail Page To Friend' Icon/function? / Seun, Where Are You? A New Topic For Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Seun what have you done with my Diary..
Just wanted to update it now and all of a sudden it's missing..
Worst of all i don't av a link to it n when i checked my posts n tried to access it..
Twas sayin sorry Topic removed or Hidden..
Please return it o..

The Name is
Hosan's Diaries [II]..The 19th year..

What's my offence na
Re: Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. by Mynd44: 4:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Relax......I am looking into it. Might be a mistake. And it was not Seun

Sorry for the inconvinience.

1 Like

Re: Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Mynd44: Relax......I am looking into it. Might be a mistake. And it was not Seun

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Ok plz do..
Re: Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2014
It has been brought back. I guess it was a mistake, sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

(1)

Modified / Two Died Trying To Prevent Ebola By Drinking Salt Water / Dora Akunyili To Be Laid To Rest On August 28th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.