Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Studing In Ireland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studing In Ireland (747 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studing In Ireland by nwadinma(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2008
studing in ireland, how cheap or expensive is it?
how good is their educational systen?
how is life generally in ireland?

iam seriously considering studing there for my Msc and i need these info.
thank you for your contributions.
Re: Studing In Ireland by ayomifull(f): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2008
Depends on what expensive/cheap means to you. For postgraduate courses its between €10 and €12k and you have to pay all at once before you can get the visa.

The educational system as far as i am concerned is fantastic.

Life generally is good, again depends on your judgement of a good life, its a small, quiet and peaceful country and their economy is still sound despite the world finacial palava. The budget was only read yesterday and from all indications its still a very fair economy.

Good luck in your decision.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Browse For Free? / Check In Here For Cheap Hotel / Seun Where Is Your Moderator?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.