Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (3946 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by ayobase(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2014
please, who is following live.

I tried the portal, www.housingfinance.gov.ng but not responding.

atleast, one should be able to pay 20% of the total amount, while the 80% is paid installmentally.

one of president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's projects fronted by Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (Honourable Minister if Finance).

the houses are not that expensive. I hope they are of high quality.

who are the contractors?

Seems the 2bedroom flat is N5.5million
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by ayobase(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2014
the portal has just been launched
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
ayobase: please, who is following live.

I tried the portal, www.housingfinance.gov.ng but not responding.

atleast, one should be able to pay 20% of the total amount, while the 80% is paid installmentally.

one of president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's projects fronted by Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (Honourable Minister if Finance).

the houses are not that expensive. I hope they are of high quality.

who are the contractors?

Seems the 2bedroom flat is N5.5million

guy don't expect quality at all besides how do we guarantee that the rich and powerful wont buy it all and resell or rent to the common man

but me I go still try apply first
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by obawale(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
The portal seem not to be working yet
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by ayobase(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
nano4him:

guy don't expect quality at all besides how do we guarantee that the rich and powerful wont buy it all and resell or rent to the common man

but me I go still try apply first

my thought exactly.
next week will be a good time to apply.

lets try it out sha.

at most "no slot iis available for u" or "you didn't qualify"
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
ayobase:

my thought exactly.
next week will be a good time to apply.

lets try it out sha.

at most "no slot iis available for u" or "you didn't qualify"
I just applied now i'm waiting to see what next I not expecting anything but you never can tell
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by oyinxx: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
@nano4him
How did u go about the registration, pls I'm interested?there's even no means of registering to enable log in
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by 2livescrew: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Learnt the site will be available on the 4th of August for the first 10,000 Mortgages Project.Be on the look out.
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by hazvat(f): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
_̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ also need to know
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
oyinxx: @nano4him
How did u go about the registration, pls I'm interested?there's even no means of registering to enable log in
When you open the site one of the tabs includes register click on it it'll take you to a page that will ask u a few questions and tell you the requirements once you confirm that u meet them the form will open you fill it and they'll give u a confirmation page and number.

I am still awaiting responds to my mail box but atleast I have the number
Re: The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA by 2livescrew: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
nano4him:
When you open the site one of the tabs includes register click on it it'll take you to a page that will ask u a few questions and tell you the requirements once you confirm that u meet them the form will open you fill it and they'll give u a confirmation page and number.

I am still awaiting responds to my mail box but atleast I have the number
Who is fooling who?

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Doors / Procedure For Obtaining LAGOS STATE Governor's Consent / A Roomself / Mini Flat / 2br & 3br Flat To Let.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.