Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria (828 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria by travelcare: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2008
I was stunned at my discovery when I took a little time out on the 14th of August this year at the UK VFS Victoria Island. I found my way into the VFS pretending to be among those submitting applications I was led to the fact that the British Mission in Nigeria has long discovered its OIL WELL in Nigeria. The British Government would not be needing the services of Geologists digging into the nuke & crany of the Royal fields in the UK in search of oil. They don't need a 'Niger Delta' to become the world's richest country. All they need is the non-appearance style adopted in 2004 or thereabout which has opened opportunities for those who found it difficult facing the whiteman in a visa interview, no wonder we now have 'agbero' cruzing the streets of London in grand style after extorting money from transport drivers.

They have taken the advantage of the desperate Nigerian youths and even the fraustrated old ones who prefer to go abroad packing 'shit' with pay enough to fill their hungry stomach to ease anger from their faces to just roaming the streets with bleak future.

Ooops! I left my research analysis in the office, I have to come back and edit this. But just know it that the British Mission in Nigeria make an average of N6,000,000 daily from the non refundable visa fees gathered from desperate potential travelers (do the calculations for a month and for a year an u go open mouth) only to tell them "I am satisfied to a high degree of probability that the documents you submitted are false (even when no verification was made), therefore, you failed to meet the requirments of paragragh 57 + 320 HC390" or console them with 'EL CUERPO DEL DESEO' abi na second chance we go call am, that is, APPEAL. If God help you, you fit win.

How much of those millions made daily get into our lazy government's pocket? they are too busy with power sharing problems, niger-delta problem and the worst, looting our rich treasury, abi, where abacha loot dey today? them don share am. Graduates and non employed youths of this country get provoked and would do anything to survive,  bad legacy. If you reach that post in government tomorrow, wetin u sef go do, begin loot?

Abeg, i dey come.
Re: The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria by pafun(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2008
As a matter of fact it is a lot more than that. If you feel so bad about this sign the petition at www.rateoga.com
Re: The Uk Oil Well In Nigeria by landis(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2008
pafun:

As a matter of fact it is a lot more than that. If you feel so bad about this sign the petition at www.rateoga.com

This is one of the legacies of colonialism; they have made us to depend on them.

I think we as nation and people need to re-brand ourselves, but we are so divided that we cannot work together.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Dat 99percent Of Nigerians Want To Travel Out Includin New Born Baby / Nigeria: The Irony Of Wealth / hello sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.