Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. (2315 Views)

GSM Recharge Card Biz (Discuss) / Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. / Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. by vemmbiz007: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
PRINTING OF GSM RECHARGE CARDS/VOUCHERS WITHOUT
A COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE.

Get Involved in Printing Recharge CArds, its a new biz in town and many are already testifying how lucartive it is, with little or no capital you can startup, print recharge cards and sell at ur own defined rate. Even from the comfort of your home.

SUB-DEALERSHIP
As in a small scale way , for those who
May not have the financial requirement to be
Direct agent to the network service operators,
A sub-dealer can be attached to the dealer.

care for more info:
call: 08037881265

NB: A well and fully detailed info about the Biz is what i will give to you,
Success Guaranted.
Re: Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. by ashandybab(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
hi, i am intrested in the business and like how much would it cost me to start printing and be a sub-dealer. u can drop ur email so that i can mail u. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How I Started From Nothing, And Make 40,000naira Monthly. / Quality Men Shoes At Affordable Prices With Videos - Legdoland / Take Over The DIGITAL MARKET SPACE; Sell More, Make More Profit With A Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.