Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (29390 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online 2016 Fiverr,cpa,blogging Etc / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2014
splendinho:
Thanks bro....

We gettinh there bro.

Tools for effective job completion...

Note some are premium tools and might not be free n could b xpensive

but i will fix that ok
bro i really appreciate your good works, and i believe everybody in this thread does, on the issue of software, please can it be possible to focus on softwares that are needed, because i believe that is where the whole issue is, once again i appreciate your works. Thank you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by FranklyHot: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
kindly forward to juliethamilton238@yahoo.com thanks!
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by bedfordng(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2014
ok,you guys can download this free ebook on how to make money using your twitter and facebook account and get paid to your bank account in nigeria.download it via http://www.mediafire.com/download/12n239pt2h7pg17/t%26f+cash.zip .it is absolutely free.after downloading it,you will request for the password which will be given to you free,no charges at all.request for it via http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359242764201344&id=310556832403271

2 Likes

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
bedfordng: ok,you guys can download this free ebook on how to make money using your twitter and facebook account and get paid to your bank account in nigeria.download it via http://www.mediafire.com/download/12n239pt2h7pg17/t%26f+cash.zip .it is absolutely free.after downloading it,you will request for the password which will be given to you free,no charges at all.request for it via http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359242764201344&id=310556832403271

I followed the link and i request for password via the facebook link but yet to see it.

1 Like

Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Goldenboy842(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
aikfrank:

Buy which space?

Are you on what's app?
Let me give u a free tutorial

Am not on what's app now, my phone was stolen, Dis John04445@gmail.com my email.
Tnks fr extending ur hnd of help to a broke one like me.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by saxoholic1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Guys pls teach us ohhh! We need to be taught
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
onnairaland: Is this site a good one or fake
http://earn4task.com/?id=20219
Fake you spend ur time getting them users u nevr get paid. u will told to fill a survey before being paid... A survey u can NEVER complete... #ForgetThem...

after fiverr

i ill give us legit referal sites dat pays
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by aikfrank(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Am not on what's app now, my phone was stolen, Dis John04445@gmail.com my email.
Tnks fr extending ur hnd of help to a broke one like me.

I have sent you an email.

Ok let me also put it here for those who will like to learn also.

You resell for free, you also get a custom site after successful application to resell all web hosting services including domain names, shared hosting and many more.
All you just have to do is to adjust the price and make profit

NOTE: Setting up your account is not free, but you can resell for free.
If you use your custom domain name, then you will have to pay $20 yearly, dont worry you will make more than this yearly.
That's just a set up cost to get your Free Reseller Site running. Since you will get a custom domain name and your Reseller site will also be hosted on their platform, someone has to pay for it, so its logical.
http://www.freeresellersite.com

I will tell you about custom DNS in my next post
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Welcome back Guys!!!

Today i shall be discussing Exclusively on Tools we need to start making above $50 daily .

no stories, its real.

So we might be needing Some Premium Tools for our fiverr Biz.

premium tools can be very expensive.

but am here to help Us all Nigerians make money online.

***Logo Designing software around $57 now****

This software will help you to create Stunning And awesome Logos with just few clicks and five minutes u have a logo to sell off.

***Ecover designer Course Video Tutorial $87***

this will help and teach you how to create a 3D cover for your books or dvd anything.. You also get all the action scripts needed, and support materials...

***lots more softwares***

Here i know we just starting and cant afford all dis prices....
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
What am i going to do for us all i have a couple of the premium tools...

And am willing to give them to you....

not free though....what can you afford
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by samseen02(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2014
smallvilletolu: give me ur email bro i would try and forward an ebook i bought year back on how to register for d card here in nigeria before tommorow. ITS FOR FREE, since we are helping each other we never can tell u can also be of help to me or nigeria comes d future
hi splendinho, thank God i stumbled upon ur thread. I'll be greatful if i can also get this ebook bcoz i tried to register on the payoneer website sometim last yr bt i was denied continuation to proceed. Pls i'll be greatful if could get d ebook from you. Thanks! My email agwuiykesamson@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ghettodreamz(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2014
splendinho: What am i going to do for us all i have a couple of the premium tools...

And am willing to give them to you....

not free though....what can you afford

LMAO cheesy
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2014
onnairaland: Is this site a good one or fake
http://earn4task.com/?id=20219

The site's a fake. No microworking or freelancing site will ever give you a $25 sign up bonus.

I just followed you, can you follow me back?
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
ghettodreamz:

LMAO cheesy
whats funny
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by ghettodreamz(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
splendinho: whats funny

Everything. cheesy
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
I shall be dropping some tools for free though!!!

I will be giving out some Premium tools to very few an lucky people..

Free ebooks for you

Just stay tuned
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Jogbojogbo: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Pls, we are your students let the price be moderate. Thanks
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
splendinho: I shall be dropping some tools for free though!!!

I will be giving out some Premium tools to very few an lucky people..

Free ebooks for you

Just stay tuned
this is a nice work you are doing, please we can't wait to get the tools
thank you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Sir, we can't wait to get the
tools thank you
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2014
@ splendinho don't forget me i need the tools and the e-book, but i want to ask you bro, you have not taught us on how to deliver a gig and how can someone withdraw fund from fiverr? And how can one link paypal account with payoneer account? Lastly, how can i open a verified paypal account that can send and receive money, not the one that can only send money. Thank you bro, still following you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by gurusmac4: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sir, Thank you for good. You have unemployment you have better
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Olamarkjoel: @ splendinho don't forget me i need the tools and the e-book, but i want to ask you bro, you have not taught us on how to deliver a gig and how can someone withdraw fund from fiverr? And how can one link paypal account with payoneer account? Lastly, how can i open a verified paypal account that can send and receive money, not the one that can only send money. Thank you bro, still following you.
You have truly been following bro!!! I will do that ok. Just need us to get everything in place first.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alright Guys!!!

I will teach us For free, give out free ebooks nd some tools

but all d premium tools seems a little to expensive esp for u as a newbie.

How about you guys getting The premium tools for half d normal price

Classes Continue later tonight...
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by splendinho(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Th truth is i want us to have the Complete Tools we need to get started..

We shall be going extensively on how to use them, make money with it, do designs n odas
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Edubaff: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
i don take front seat from now they wait till evening
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
okay bro, waiting for you tonight, bro you have not talk about how to withdraw money from fiverr and how to open paypal account that can send and receive funds for fiverr thank you bro,God bless you.
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by smallvilletolu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
etebefia: here is it ahiaududo@gmail.com thanks bro.
go check ur mail it as already been sent. U can do d favour of sending to other am out of sub right now. Plus currently man still b hustler (u knw nw), though d ebook is old but atleast u would understand a bit frm it THANKS . ride on splendinho
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Walexwal: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wow..lovely thread.....kip it up bro. Will like to know abt d hosting ish sir
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by Walexwal: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Will also lik d ebook too walexwaldaguru@gmail.com
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by etebefia: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
smallvilletolu: go check ur mail it as already been sent. U can do d favour of sending to other am out of sub right now. Plus currently man still b hustler (u knw nw), though d ebook is old but atleast u would understand a bit frm it THANKS . ride on splendinho
got it man, thanks
Re: Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials by hammendable: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Urgently for sale : A 5Bedroom bungalow with 3
bedroom BQ on a 5plots of land for sale in Dada
Estate, Osogbo, Osun State.....
Asking Price: 47Million
buyers only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15) / Tribunal sacks Kano House of Reps member, Yerima over fake certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.