Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Moment Of Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Love (13008 Views)

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / Hillarious! Most Embarrassing Moment Of Her Life With A Guy. / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Moment Of Love by PrettySpicey(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
A reminder to look closely and appreciate what I've got. And those singular qualities that made him my man of the moment not so long ago.

Thanks Victoriousvic for helping me remember.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Love by tbabstobadt(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dygeasy: Is it only me that believes love is beautiful? smiley
.. Caugth you!!..call me asap!.
Re: A Moment Of Love by SirRomeo: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
[sub][/sub] kiss kiss #cryn. so sad
Re: A Moment Of Love by SenatorJames(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Is it only me that believes love is beautiful? smiley
seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady BrĀ£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.