Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79322 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Alams85:
naira ke... Choose usd or gbp
abeg is dere any option for change of currency cost I just register and I've choose naira b4 I see ds post.urgent pls
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by arbitrage: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Hallenjay:
abeg is dere any option for change of currency cost I just register and I've choose naira b4 I see ds post.urgent pls

Can you please try and check at what rate Neteller converts to USD by sending to another account to check the rate? Since yours is in Naira, that means you can upload same amount in Naira to your Neteller. You may send to another account that is in USD to check. I want to know if I should open Naira account too.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Hallenjay:
You can't change the currency according to their law
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2016
arbitrage:

Can you please try and check at what rate Neteller converts to USD by sending to another account to check the rate? Since yours is in Naira, that means you can upload same amount in Naira to your Neteller. You may send to another account that is in USD to check. I want to know if I should open Naira account too.
They use forex rate that is xm.com

That guy is at advantage
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2016
fados4sure:

You can't change the currency according to their law
can I still open another account using d same gmail and use anoda currency
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by seaboyzen: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Hallenjay:
not possible
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2016
arbitrage:

de convert at 301 plus as at today if u want to deposit from ur naira acct while at 328 if u want to transfer to other acct
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2016
seaboyzen:
not possible
OK,I'll open using different info..tens
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2016
fados4sure:

They use forex rate that is xm.com

That guy is at advantage
u mean me... d naira acct is gud??
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Hallenjay:
You can't open another account with the same email & according to their law, you can't have two account otherwise, your both account will be block.

You may want to know that with your N@ira Neteller account, you can send & receive money to/from both dollar, pounds, euro, etc.

If i may asked, why do you want to change the base currency?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
fados4sure:

You can't open another account with the same email & according to their law, you can't have two account otherwise, your both account will be block.

You may want to know that with your N@ira Neteller account, you can send & receive money to/from both dollar, pounds, euro, etc.

If i may asked, why do you want to change the base currency?
to revieve foreign currency, especially dollar... and seems its gonna pay me wen i leave dollar dere dan having naira for over some months... or isn't allowed to leave cash for d nerller
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hallenjay:
to revieve foreign currency, especially dollar... and seems its gonna pay me wen i leave dollar dere dan having naira for over some months... or isn't allowed to leave cash for d nerller
Okay, it is well

Sure you can leave money in the account.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Hallenjay:
yes... Go to settings on ur home page
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Hallenjay: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Alams85:
yes... Go to settings on ur home page
nothing like dat.... I've message dem tru fb and de said it can't be changed
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Mathias2015(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls, who knows the rate First Bank fund Neteller presently. And secondly, can i fund my Bet365 directly with my mastre card or through Neteller.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hallenjay:
nothing like dat.... I've message dem tru fb and de said it can't be changed
ok, open anoda one wt different email
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Saveasoul: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Who know the rate diamond bank and gtb bank fund neteller and what rate pls
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Saveasoul: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Which bank has the lowest rate wen fund neteller
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bank debit cards don't work again for international transactions.

2 Likes

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Saveasoul: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ok bro but do u knw how i can fund it pls
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Use neteller or skrill.
Some people sell them in here.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Saveasoul: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Buying frm exchangers here is quite expensive pls help me with an alternative way to fund it cheap
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Saveasoul: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Who is into ecurrency arbitrage both neteller and others pls i need help on how to run it i will pay u for ur service
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by neuroheat: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please I wanna ask if I can fund my neteller account using GTB MasterCard..... I tried trice with valid details but d transactions were declined....Advice pls
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by orangedexsolar: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
neuroheat:
Please I wanna ask if I can fund my neteller account using GTB MasterCard..... I tried trice with valid details but d transactions were declined....Advice pls
mine also was declined, pls what other ways can be used?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by kemijohnson(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2016
$200 neteller available. 450 per $. Please quote if interested.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Have you tried access visa to deposit? Alternatively, deposit into skrill, exchange skrill to neteller. Never ever deposit into bet365 directly with MasterCard except you have a dorm account to withdraw to. Always use visa, neteller or skrill

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by kemijohnson(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
kemijohnson:
$200 neteller available. 450 per $. Please quote if interested.

Still hot and available

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.