Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79288 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Timi1990(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2017
i want to open a Neteller account with Naira as my preferred currency. Please is there any limit with the amount I can upload into my Neteller account ? Abeg make Una help me ?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by smscash: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2017
currently how do i fund my neteller account without any issues. Are there restrictions regarding amount for Nigerians
What's the current exchange rate for funding neteller
Thanks
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by smscash: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
smscash:
currently how do i fund my neteller account without any issues. Are there restrictions regarding amount for Nigerians
What's the current exchange rate for funding neteller
Thanks
ANY HELP
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by kehnton(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drlaw:

If anyone want to fund every e-wallet in Nigeria y'all need to speak with ur bank first to get online purchase authorisation most Nigerian bank cards are always on default disable for online transactions.

are you saying they can help activate it without having to open a domiciliary account? that i can use my savings account to make payment in dollars? that would be nice!
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Drlaw(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
kehnton:

are you saying they can help activate it without having to open a domiciliary account? that i can use my savings account to make payment in dollars? that would be nice!

Yeah it's not necessary u have a dollar card before you need to upload fund. to my understanding any bank card should be programmed for DCC dynamic currency conversion, that is you are using it online with a site that is international the card should be able to do the currency conversion to the local currency ure shopping with .either dollar or biafara currency. meanwhile I guess such feature s are some time disable that's why u just can't upload or shop online sometime, or isn't the same card u punch on Atm and u get ur cash? that's why it's necessary you speak with the bank .

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
smscash:

ANY HELP
If u can buy Bitcoin locally, fund your skrill with Bitcoin. That's what I do. If u thus wish to withdraw, u can withdraw to ur regular bank saving/current account or domiciliary account.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Skrill now allowed Nigerian to withdraw/received fund to their regular normal bank account. That's the message they sent me. Thanks all.

You can also fund neteller with Bitcoin.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by prupru(m): 2:05am On Feb 25, 2017
please how do i get netteller price usd/ngn
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onyichick(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
onatisi:
No,they only allow deposit with bitcoin not withdrawal
thanx
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by mesmer: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
eezor:
Have you tried access visa to deposit? Alternatively, deposit into skrill, exchange skrill to neteller. Never ever deposit into bet365 directly with MasterCard except you have a dorm account to withdraw to. Always use visa, neteller or skrill
Am curious as to why you advised him not to fund bet365 account with a MasterCard and to use visa or skrill? Kindly enlighten me. Cheers
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by arbitrage: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
eezor:

If u can buy Bitcoin locally, fund your skrill with Bitcoin. That's what I do. If u thus wish to withdraw, u can withdraw to ur regular bank saving/current account or domiciliary account.

You cannot withdraw into domiciliary account anymore.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by arbitrage: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
yinnocent32:
i have neteller funds for sale...anyone interested in buying should quote me...

Your rate please?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by yinnocent32: 2:16am On Mar 26, 2017
370/$
arbitrage:

Your rate please?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by aibaybay(f): 2:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Good people of this great house, please I have a question, apart from payoneer, wat prepaid card or service can I use to link to my paypal and the processes involved. Thank you
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by mohlanforex: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
good news, I have successfully verify my neteller I'd with Nigeria voters card.

next now is to upload my bank statement for address verification.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by prospernnatu: 7:58pm On May 01, 2017
I did it but it didn't work for me
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by prospernnatu: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
I tried using my diamond visa card to upload fund on my neteller account after verifying my ipin, but it's still declining
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by prospernnatu: 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
Am interested.... Chat me via whatsapp.... 0813678182...or prospernnatu@gmail.com
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Bevista: 11:37am On May 05, 2017
Is Neteller site blocked from Nigerians now? Tried accessing the site today but no luck. It also seems there are no more Naira exchangers anymore.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by copperA2015(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2017
Bevista:
Is Neteller site blocked from Nigerians now? Tried accessing the site today but no luck. It also seems there are no more Naira exchangers anymore.
maybe u re using glo network, try mtn or use a vpn
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
I'm using glo network too and i cant access the website.

What might be the cause?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Bevista: 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
copperA2015:
maybe u re using glo network, try mtn or use a vpn
Tnx bro. It's true that I'm using Glo. Do you know any exchangers currently buying Neteller?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by dinar(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
Bevista:
Tnx bro. It's true that I'm using Glo. Do you know any exchangers currently buying Neteller?

Contact me on my signature and chat with me on WhatsApp. I can buy your Neteller fund.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by copperA2015(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2017
Bevista:

Am buying
My number is on my signature
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by AlhajiSpray(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
dinar:

Contact me on my signature and chat with me on WhatsApp. I can buy your Neteller fund.

This riff raff is a scammer! Run away!
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by onos217(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Please house, I've been trying to fund my netteler account with my Gtb debit mastercard but each time I attempt it, it is always decline it. What could be the reason? Anyone with an idea. I have atleast #3000 naira trying to fund it with a thousand naira
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by suncity: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
Good day all,
I saw that the post here was 2016.
Please is Neteller still operational in Nigeria?
How can I fund my Neteller account now?
Which Bank in Nigeria can one use to fund his Neteller account with ease?
Pls response needed.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by STTITUS(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
Yes, they are operational. I withdraw and deposit with neteller but most banks don't allow deposit into neteller because dollar limit. So, you can buy from exchangers online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.